Emotions.

Scooby Dont.Scooby Dont. Posts: 392
Forum Member
What,in your opinion is the strongest feelings there is.

Is it the sight of a new born baby,the day you fell in or even out of love,your wedding day,the day a close relative died?

Comments

• EmpiricalEmpirical Posts: 10,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When I eat a scooby snack.
  • tony71yugotony71yugo Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First Masturbation
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being in the depths of love and just realising it.
  • *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    The pain of loss I'd say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the first kill, can't beat it.
  • Bedsit BobBedsit Bob Posts: 24,344
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tony71yugo wrote: »
    First Masturbation

Was it a toss up between that and something else? :p
  • TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    first Jaffa Cake.
  • johnnybgoode83johnnybgoode83 Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    Those are events, not feelings.

It is a tossup between love and hate for the most powerful feelings because a person operating on pure love and hate is capable or some very scary things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The day my child died, was the most emotional place I have ever been in. It changed me forever.
  • tony71yugotony71yugo Posts: 599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The death of someone close, or the realisation you have thrown your one chance of pure bliss away by not talking about your foibles.
  • Scooby Dont.Scooby Dont. Posts: 392
    Forum Member
    Empirical wrote: »
    When I eat a scooby snack.

Oh no you don't.
    tony71yugo wrote: »
    First Masturbation
    Everyone tae their own vices.:rolleyes:
  • ValentineValentine Posts: 3,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The day my child died, was the most emotional place I have ever been in. It changed me forever.

I truly can't imagine anything worse. This should just never happen. I don't know how anyone can bear such pain.
    Forum Member
    Valentine wrote: »
    I truly can't imagine anything worse. This should just never happen. I don't know how anyone can bear such pain.

^^^^ THIS.
    Forum Member
    Those are events, not feelings.

It is a tossup between love and hate for the most powerful feelings because a person operating on pure love and hate is capable or some very scary things.

Any names?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the hardest and most debilitating emotion I've ever felt to be the strongest is grief:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Having been there myself I agree :(
    Forum Member
    Cutecheeks wrote: »
    I think the hardest and most debilitating emotion I've ever felt to be the strongest is grief:cry:

I would go along with that,but when i was younger,it sometimes took weeks to get over a relationship,me being a moody Cancerian,though without doubt,seeing someone you love die,can be overwhelming without a shadow of doubt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After the first kill, can't beat it.

:D ......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The love for your child so for those who's children have died, that grief must be the strongest emotion there is. There can't be anything worse.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valentine wrote: »

Nor me. I'm not sure I could.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseMaybud wrote: »
    The love for your child so for those who's children have died, that grief must be the strongest emotion there is. There can't be anything worse.

I remember seeing my son for the first time (pretty nasty delivery, emergency section under general anaesthetic) - it was 7.15am on the 8th September 1994. I woke still groggy with morphine not knowing where I was. Then I remembered and there next to me was this red faced bundle with a shock of dark hair. It was the most intense emotional rush I have ever felt. And even though I love his younger sister just as much that first time is the kick yes?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shute wrote: »
    I remember seeing my son for the first time (pretty nasty delivery, emergency section under general anaesthetic) - it was 7.15am on the 8th September 1994. I woke still groggy with morphine not knowing where I was. Then I remembered and there next to me was this red faced bundle with a shock of dark hair. It was the most intense emotional rush I have ever felt. And even though I love his younger sister just as much that first time is the kick yes?

Aaaaw that's made me blub. :)
    Forum Member
    Shute wrote: »
    That brought a wee smile tae my cheeks.:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RoseMaybud wrote: »
    Aaaaw that's made me blub. :)
    It still makes me well up. :o

Don't tell him though. He's 17 now and will just tut. :D

Although he does still like a cuddle.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭