Mikey and Luke "forcing" HMs to drink

2»

Comments

• mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Specktater wrote: »
    While getting all the juice for themselves is high on the agenda, I also think they don't want others to muscle in on what they consider to be their 'gimmick'. They're just a pair of greedy smug wee so n so's who feel the need to laud their non-drinking status over the rest.

Here's hoping BB just slings them a bag of lemons and a cheap plastic juicer thing :D

I agree also they are pretending to be something they are not and that ins innocent and non drinkers to appeal to a certain audience.

I cannot stand either of them and if they are in the final welll BB is sad that is all I can say. Mario has taught them his nasty ways with people.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,962
    Forum Member
    So the teetotalers are complaining about people not drinking. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I wonder what would happen if one of the HMs told them to drink water? :eek:

Think the argument is that Belinda and Rachel aren't teetotal, so they should drink alcohol to leave the lemonade to those who are.
    Which, TBH, is stupid and selfish, as Unigal said there is water in the taps.

Really, I find that a bit annoying actually, how can anyone dictate what can and cannot be drunk and by whom, my 4 yr old daughter doesn't like plain milk but I don't tell her she can't have milkshake!!

it just goes to show how pathetic the house is getting and is all boils down to all the bitching and back biting that has been going on
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course the reality of it is that had the roles been reversed it would have been a completely different response on here ;)

It would have been cries of "Go Ratchel Go" and "You tell 'em Belinda" ;):p
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fudd wrote: »
    I wonder what would happen if one of the HMs told them to drink water? :eek:

Think the argument is that Belinda and Rachel aren't teetotal, so they should drink alcohol to leave the lemonade to those who are.

Which, TBH, is stupid and selfish, as Unigal said there is water in the taps.

So if someone decided to go tee totalor that they were taking medication then they would not share this lemonade with others is that right? Well that just shows the mentality of the two concerned.

Despite all of this childish bickering by the most pathetic pair of individual hms I have come across I know they will be out soon. They have shown what they are like.
    Posters on forums have families and families have friends who will be informed of this idiotic behaviour.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    icelady wrote: »
    Really, I find that a bit annoying actually, how can anyone dictate what can and cannot be drunk and by whom, my 4 yr old daughter doesn't like plain milk but I don't tell her she can't have milkshake!!

it just goes to show how pathetic the house is getting and is all boils down to all the bitching and back biting that has been going on

For which BB I'm sure are truly grateful ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    I wonder why Mikey is gonna "force" Belinda to drink ;) - Wow, ive just lost my post virginity!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder why Mikey is gonna "force" Belinda to drink ;) - Wow, ive just lost my post virginity!!!

:eek: You'll never get it back again :D

Welcome to the forum :)