Kelly Rowland OUTSINGS Michael Buble!?!

124»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,450
    Forum Member
    Boxfresh wrote: »
    If those "timing and tuning issues" were as obvious or clear as you are making out, why are you practically the only person on the internet harping on about them:p

Like I said, you are coming off as a desperate lone gunman on this one. Kelly has given dodgy vocals and had tuning issues before, but there is simply no notable issues with this particular vocal.

Even a lot of dedicated Kelly haters are just wise enough to say she was really good her, and move on.

LOL, I agree with Gneiss and would like to join the hater / lone gumnan/gunwoman club ASAP, with a big shiny badge please :eek:
  • gpkgpk Posts: 10,206
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gneiss wrote: »
    I really couldn't care less because I'm right... if you can't spot the obvious that's not my problem.

you have an opinion, like many others on this forum that don't like her voice. however, nothing you have said is proven fact.
  • GneissGneiss Posts: 14,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    you have an opinion, like many others on this forum that don't like her voice. however, nothing you have said is proven fact.
    I have not at any point stated I do not like her voice.

I have however pointed out that in the duet being discussed she drifted in and out of of tune and time and that IS fact. It was not the mythical "perfect performance" some have claimed or even close to...
  • kochspostulateskochspostulates Posts: 3,067
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mememee wrote: »
    Lady gaga can't dance. She really can't. I tell no lies.

She dances in practically every single performance and in most of her videos. I trust the opinion of Lauriann Gibson over most of the people here.

In answer to the person who said 'name three people who can sing and dance' what about : The cast of Chicago? Or the cast of Billy Elliot?
  • mememeemememee Posts: 1,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She dances in practically every single performance and in most of her videos. I trust the opinion of Lauriann Gibson over most of the people here.

In answer to the person who said 'name three people who can sing and dance' what about : The cast of Chicago? Or the cast of Billy Elliot?

Ok she dances...just doesn't dance good.