Options

Ashley the love sick puppy

Comments

• Options
    Miles McKeggleMiles McKeggle Posts: 957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like his personality much, but he would have had to show a certain level of dedication to get to the level he has. Fair play to him for that.

Quite what dedication getting your tits out involves... There's more dedication in spending the tens of thousands you get paid for doing it.

She has to keep her body in terrific shape and she also has to be able to model. There's a lot of beautiful girls in this world but not all of them are disciplined enough or have the talent to become models.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    As I said, she's achieved and earned far more in her chosen career than he has in his.

On come on, it's only judo. Who cares about judo?

It's a mediocre sport with very little money to be made. It's not as if he's a footballer or a golfer.

She hasnt acheivd anything maybe shes earned alot of money but sex-texting vernon Kay and being a Page 3 girl is nothing compared to being an Olympion, Im sure he gets sponsers aswell
  • Options
    wallsterwallster Posts: 17,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was just proving my point that she is not a 'nobody'. That was a very ignorant comment to make.

You haven't proved any point so far. You just give the impression you think more highly of people who earn a lot rather than those who aren't so well off. That's a sad outlook to have.
    Yes, I believe she has earned and achieved far more than Ashley.

She may well have earned more...means nothing to me. If stripping off for Page 3 is an achievement in your eyes, it isn't in mine.
    Winning an Olympic medal would be remarkable. Ashley has achieved nothing remarkable. Being a top judo player in the UK is like being the top darts player in Uganda.

And you accuse me of making ignorant comments :rolleyes:
    It's a mediocre sport which very few people take part in or watch. Come back to me when he achieves something at the Olympics. He was a total failure at the London Olympics.

Nobody who competed at the London Olympics was a "total failure".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johwi0 wrote: »
    She hasnt acheivd anything maybe shes earned alot of money but sex-texting vernon Kay and being a Page 3 girl is nothing compared to being an Olympion, Im sure he gets sponsers aswell

She's already earned more money than Ashley will earn in his whole career.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's already earned more money than Ashley will earn in his while career.

So what????:confused:

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He just seems emotional ill-equipped to deal with women. It's painful for me to listen to him with that awful 'innit' accent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jackbell wrote: »
    He just seems emotional ill-equipped to deal with women. It's painful for me to listen to him with that awful 'innit' accent.

His accent is horrendous. He sounds like one of those 14 year old street kids. I thought people grew out of that.
  • Options
    Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has to keep her body in terrific shape and she also has to be able to model.

Doesn't take much. They can airbursh anything they don't like

There's a lot of beautiful girls in this world but not all of them are disciplined enough or have the talent to become models.

Maybe they just prefer to do something a bit more fulfilling.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member
    iv been told ashley has ADHD
  • Options
    Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    iv been told ashley has ADHD

Every badly behaved child is diagnosed with it.
  • Options
    mrblankmrblank Posts: 5,687
    Forum Member

does that mean careful thought would have been given as to wether he should be a HM?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrblank wrote: »
    does that mean careful thought would have been given as to wether he should be a HM?

I certainly wouldn't want to share a house with him. He clearly has many issues and has a history of violence.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Many page 3 girls have gone on to establish successful careers for themselves, like Samantha Fox, Linda Lusardi, Melinda Messenger, I think.
    Let's see where they are going to be in a few years time. Meanwhile Ashley should grow up and leave Rhian alone.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I certainly wouldn't want to share a house with him. He clearly has many issues and has a history of violence.

Not as many as you have about him ;)
  • Options
    xfactorisgr8xfactorisgr8 Posts: 20,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ashley is a horrible person.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ashley is a horrible person.

In what way??:confused:
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Learning difficulties and is a little OCD too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    johwi0 wrote: »

What?? Money doesnt mean you've achieved great things LOL :rolleyes: were does this hatred for Ashley come from
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if he's ever been with girl
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it is fantastic for a person who is not very bright has OCD and has ADHD to channel their energy and concentration into something positive such as judo. His parents should be proud.

Yes he was slow to realise that she wasn't little Miss Innocent and had to have this pointed out to him. Yes he knows she has a boyfriend but is still trying it on. Yes he is still copping the odd feel when she lets him. Yes he knows it is wrong. But I don't think he is thinking with his brain - whereas she is.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    Miles I agree with you. Ashley is an immature idiot who seems to think that he is entitled to claim Rhian even though she has already told him she has a boyfriend.

I find him very unpleasant and rather mysoginistic. The fact that he has chosen Harvey as his mentor says it all.

Lets stop judging on career. Rhian is a glamour model who poses for photos - that doesn't make her a woman who will sleep with anybody just because they've made a play for her. Ashley is good at judo. So what, he hasnt proved to be a very nice person. I hope Rhian has the sense to stay well away from Ashley and Harvey.

I agree. He is a nasty little creep . What is it with these idiotic guys . We've seen it year after year on BB . They think any woman they fancy in BB must fancy them in return and if not they turn nasty. Remember that Kirk idiot last year who was all over Georgia even though she told him she wasn't interested . Then he got the hump and ignored her and bad mouthed her. Imbeciles the lot of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    I agree. He is a nasty little creep . What is it with these idiotic guys . We've seen it year after year on BB . They think any woman they fancy in BB must fancy them in return and if not they turn nasty. Remember that Kirk idiot last year who was all over Georgia even though she told him she wasn't interested . Then he got the hump and ignored her and bad mouthed her. Imbeciles the lot of them.

Oh dear....:yawn:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Not as many as you have about him ;)

What absolute nonsense.

Jeez, are you not allowed an opinion on here now? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's very immature for 23.

Whoa I did not think he was 23. In that case he is excrutiatingly immature.

And hes more desperate dwarf than love sick puppy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wallster wrote: »
    Oh dear....:yawn:

What is your problem? :rolleyes:

The poster makes a valid point.