Amy Childs breaks world spray tan record

Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2284259/Amy-Childs-gets-work-breaks-World-Record-spray-tanning.html

No, not for being the worlds orangest person, but she managed to spray tan 300 people (not sure why :confused:)

Who says she's a talentless waste of space? Bet none of you could beat her record could you? :p;)

Comments

• The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ain't bein' funny hun, but I ain't seen ya daaaahn Faces for ages. Are you well jel wiv me or sumfink??
  • BungitinBungitin Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    At the moment she's harmless, a bit like Stacy Solomon.
    I will review that opinion in ten years time.
  • ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    To be fair she seems to be making a good job of being a vacuous bimbo without needing a footballer to help her, surely that is a plus point :p
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    ladyloulou wrote: »
    To be fair she seems to be making a good job of being a vacuous bimbo without needing a footballer to help her, surely that is a plus point :p

Has you seen her boyfriend? :D
  • ladyloulouladyloulou Posts: 7,932
    Forum Member
    Goaty wrote: »
    Has you seen her boyfriend? :D

No lol, why is he a footballer? i guess i have spent too long in the danielle lloyd thread who went through at least half the spurs team before she trapped herself a keeper :o
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she just got a world record for spray tanning, good on her
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No lol, why is he a footballer? i guess i have spent too long in the danielle lloyd thread who went through at least half the spurs team before she trapped herself a keeper :o

She does sponsor a football team and was photographed in the DM with them.

They are the local under 8's team though so they're safe.

(My mates son plays for the team and refuses to wear his jacket with her name on the back!)
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,290
    Forum Member
    World records ain't what they used to be
  • SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    o god that second picture:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    records are meant to be broken I suppose...
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Very true. Also no pregnancy or child. No getting her t*ts out , or sex tapes, and no bad mouthing other zelebs. She seems to be busily making her own money, not hurting anybody. Good for her. :cool: