Hollyoaks E4 21/03/13 - Never the same again.

Comments

• EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im so sad to see the Bradys go :(

But I'm also so glad that cheryl finally got her happy ending :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 353
    Forum Member
    Cheryl showing how family orientated she is...
    Best sister/daughter ever...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 284
    Forum Member
    So happy Brendan just got put away.

If he doesn't return for Ste's eventual exit I'll be surprised. Heck, maybe he'll die properly then - there'd be no reason for him to return once Ste's gone.

And Johnny Cash at the end. Perfect ending. Though I'm not sure why Cheryl is quite that happy, but nevermind.
  • Get Den WattsGet Den Watts Posts: 6,039
    Forum Member
    I think he should have been killed off. He'll sit in jail for a few years until they concoct some plot contrivance to bring him back.
  • WafcSeanWafcSean Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    No more Bradys. It's not going to be the same without them.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He's still alive - crap ending. Death would have been better.

I dont see why Brendan somehow should have died. It would have been more predicatble to kill him off IMO

Emmet is fabulous and good luck to him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 92
    Forum Member
    would cheryl really be that happy after brendan going to jail?
  • Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yay! Cheryl danced with Lyndsey to this song when they first appeared and now she is leaving to it! Will miss Cheryl glad she got a happy ending after everything she's been through
  • PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,233
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible ending, brendan should have died last night after such an amazing episode.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can someone spoiler tag what happened for me?? In Oz and can't get episode till later on YouTube!! Thank you :)
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can understand why people would have preferred him to die but I am happy we didn't have another death in this soap.

Good ending there to end a brilliant week, HO are losing a lot of strong cast members in the first 3 months of the year
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So that's it, he's in jail and that's the end of it :confused:
  • troy4783troy4783 Posts: 3,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure I'm ok with him just going to prison.
  • BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So that's it, he's in jail and that's the end of it :confused:

When it was revealed he wasn't dead what did you expect to happen?
  • InsideSoapInsideSoap Posts: 5,981
    Forum Member
    Can someone spoiler tag what happened for me?? In Oz and can't get episode till later on YouTube!! Thank you :)

Brendan's alive. Ste's heartbroken. Cheryl's over it already. Brendan's rotting in prison.

What a crap ending after yesterday's amazing episode.
  • dublintvfandublintvfan Posts: 5,077
    Forum Member
    I see Cheryl recovered rather quickly. Selfish to the end :mad:

no... brendan and ste gave her a happy ending if you understood the show you would get it
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanted his exit to be like Russ and Justin's, but more badass obviously.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 104
    Forum Member
    If there is just the slightest chance of Emmett returning to Hollyoaks, they would have kept him alive, so I think there's always the possibility he will return one day.

There's still the gaping plot hole of the CCTV inside the club which will reveal everything that happened inside the club, but hey ho, that is only used when it suits the writers.
  • bananashakebananashake Posts: 2,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was a very good exit, loved the nod to Lynsey but it annoyed me how happy Cheryl was! However, still thought it was great!
  • dequeendequeen Posts: 1,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very good episode.
    Sad, cripping and emotional only to be ruined by the scene of Cheryl driving away in the red convertible with Nate, all glowing and happy when she has killed her father and her brother is left to rot away in jail for her crime as well as his own ones?!

I glad she got her happy ending but she doesn't have to quite look happy about it already when time has barely passed. Sorry but ridiculous and spoiled her exit for me.
  • StarryNightStarryNight Posts: 7,289
    Forum Member
    Nice ending for Cheryl. Don't understand why Bronaugh isn't up for best actress at the BSAs. I thought the B*Witched song was a nice touch.

Please tell me that Amy's return is permanent!

I think it was a better ending for Brendan to die but I feel less sad now.
  • andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    Much more saddened by Cheryl leaving than Brendan. Though i'm sure i'm in the minority with that.

Glad she got a happy ending..well as much as she could given the circumstances.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 191
    Forum Member
    They always wanted to keep the Stendan relationship stan alive and killing the great man would have finished it

Anyways LONG LIVE THE KING
  • vampirekvampirek Posts: 4,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think people may jump to much on Cheryl being happy. Its more of a symbolic thing. She got her happy ending and we got to see it. Brendan's last wish as a free man came true, after causing nothing but misery on people, he gave the one person he cared about the most the best gift, freedom.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 832
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amy!! :eek::D. I also hope she's back permanently. Going to miss Cheryl. :(