Do you know a minor celebrity?

2»

Comments

• Summer-SkiesSummer-Skies Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    j4Rose wrote: »
    What happened after 3 months? Yeah, she certainly didn't seem very nice!

The bloody botox faded :(

And 18 months after I had my £7,000 veneers,2 came out which cost me £2,000 to put right.

I know everyone thought Nicky whatsitsname was just playing up to the cameras being horrible,she was much worse than that when the cameras stopped rolling.

Still was a great experience and I did look lovely for at least 3 month,then the botox dissapeared along with my looks.

If I was to keep up the look it would of cost me over £200 per month,not a chance!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,480
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I worked with Gok Wan recently, but he's a media **** who wouldn't give you the steam off his pee :rolleyes:

I do have Cyrille Regis and Joe Pasquale's numbers in my phone though :p
  • burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The bloody botox faded :(

And 18 months after I had my £7,000 veneers,2 came out which cost me £2,000 to put right.

I know everyone thought Nicky whatsitsname was just playing up to the cameras being horrible,she was much worse than that when the cameras stopped rolling.

Still was a great experience and I did look lovely for at least 3 month,then the botox dissapeared along with my looks.

If I was to keep up the look it would of cost me over £200 per month,not a chance!:D
    I always wondered how long those veneers lasted. Couldn't you have kept up the botox or is it too expensive?
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The woman who plays Charity? in Emmerdale apparently lives a few streets away from me but I wouldn't know her if I saw her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,492
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've met (and friends with) a few slightly lesser known Stand Up Comics now.

Not friends but I've got Adam Bloom's and Rob Rouse's e-mail and they've given me advice.
  • molybecksmolybecks Posts: 14,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The woman who plays Charity? in Emmerdale apparently lives a few streets away from me but I wouldn't know her if I saw her.

Ahh that's Emma Atkins (I think?), Apparently she's really nice in real life.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I work with Glyn from Big Brother. He doesnt actually know me tho.