Options

Becky the Hypocrite

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,187
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I wonder how HM's would feel if they had seen all the things had said about people, especially Luke A.

About time she put down the chocolate and picked up a slice of humble pie.

Comments

• Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she knows what the word humble means.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    I think its more Becky the Hippo than hypocrite tbh.
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    But why shouldnt she use this and if she is wise , bring it up for the next 4 days ....Luke A made a big blunder by this mean remark and needs to go in place of Becky ...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    I doubt she knows what the word humble means.

True, she lacks any moral fibre.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    She would have laughed if conor said it,but if luke steps out of line,he's the talk of the house...
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that wooden spoon deserves no sympathy.
  • Options
    MistMist Posts: 3,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how HM's would feel if they had seen all the things had said about people, especially Luke A.

About time she put down the chocolate and picked up a slice of humble pie.

I know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    She would have laughed if conor said it,but if luke steps out of line,he's the talk of the house...

Wel her bessie mate Caroline said worse but she didn't seem to mind to much then.
  • Options
    Nocturnal MumNocturnal Mum Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was saved last time because Conor and Arron were mean to her, she's going to play on this to see if it can work again.
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Wel her bessie mate Caroline said worse but she didn't seem to mind to much then.
    Exactly,she's had a good laugh at others expense...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Becky doesnt care about her size, in fact she is proud of it.

Well, she thought that when she was touting for votes to get her into the house.

Is she suddenly now very self concious about her size? Ladt night's Chinese order tells me not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jakobjoe wrote: »
    But why shouldnt she use this and if she is wise , bring it up for the next 4 days ....Luke A made a big blunder by this mean remark and needs to go in place of Becky ...

HOW did he make a blunder? Becky has said horrible things about him and got away with them because they have not been broadcast to the house. Does Luke edit the show?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, she thought that when she was touting for votes to get her into the house.

Is she suddenly now very self concious about her size? Ladt night's Chinese order tells me not.

Exactly, I was quite shocked that it seemed to be news to her that shes severly overweight.

Also I think her calling Deana a cheeseface is far worse than a truthful observation regarding her health. She has seriously misjugded her image on the outside of the house.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member

Exactly. She only cares now becasue Luke A said it just like how irritated she got with Deana when she talked about calories and body size. If it was her friends saying it she'd be laughing loudly, very, very loudly :rolleyes:
  • Options
    EnricoIVEnricoIV Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eyespy wrote: »
    that wooden spoon deserves no sympathy.
    Oh, be fair. She's the replacement wooden spoon. The original (Caroline) was tossed from the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    True, she lacks any moral fibre.

:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Summer KissesSummer Kisses Posts: 3,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One minute she was admitting to hoarding mountains of food under her bed, and stuffing her face with hotdogs on the sly (even though her HM's hadn't any food) and the next she's screaming and shouting about someone remarking on her BMI :confused:
  • Options
    magpi99magpi99 Posts: 251
    Forum Member
    She's just disgusting in every way. Being grossly fat is one thing, being a vile minded, gross slob who eats like a pig licking butt crack is quite another.
  • Options
    detroit citydetroit city Posts: 3,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HOW did he make a blunder? Becky has said horrible things about him and got away with them because they have not been broadcast to the house. Does Luke edit the show?

of course he's made a blunder and he knows it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,760
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hear Hear.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course he's made a blunder and he knows it

No, no, no, no. He had a private conversation with his friends. BB played dirty broadcasting this but not broadcasting what BeckyMunchesIverything said about him.
  • Options
    1fab1fab Posts: 20,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's such a sensitive soul, isn't she? Doesn't like to draw attention to her weight. Bless!
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Becky's a compulsive hypocrite!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    magpi99 wrote: »
    She's just disgusting in every way. Being grossly fat is one thing, being a vile minded, gross slob who eats like a pig licking butt crack is quite another.

I agree.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jakobjoe wrote: »

If she does it will backfire massively. Becky is the one who openly revels in her size on a daily basis, so all she will achieve is to out herself as a complete hypocrite.

Jog on Becky. :cool: