Options

Lucy prostitute

Barbsm@wanadoo.Barbsm@wanadoo. Posts: 838
Forum Member
✭✭
Did we already know this? Or was it revealed last night? I must have missed that episode. Poor girl didn't have many friends; everyone she met wanted to thump her last night. Am maybe being stupid but I didon't understand Ben's involvement....

Comments

• Options
    scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hopefully not, I think she'll be able to get other acting jobs after this.
  • Options
    flounder78flounder78 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Have I missed it completely because I didn't get that from last night's episode.

If you are talking about her meeting a client I am sure that is to view the flat as her business is a letting agency.
  • Options
    The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or Billy's assumption that Lucy would sleep with him
  • Options
    Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    flounder78 wrote: »
    Have I missed it completely because I didn't get that from last night's episode.

If you are talking about her meeting a client I am sure that is to view the flat as her business is a letting agency.

To people like myself, occasional watchers, watching last night's episodes, not knowing too much about the current teens & twenty-somethings, I must admit that it seemed to me that she was a hooker too, and that that drunk was a regular client of hers. (I knew nothing about her working for a lettings agency. Just thought she had booked a hotel room for a few hours for a quickie!) Having main characters of EE be **** on the side goes back a long way, past Janine, right back to punk Mary in the 80s...
  • Options
    olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did we already know this? Or was it revealed last night? I must have missed that episode. Poor girl didn't have many friends; everyone she met wanted to thump her last night. Am maybe being stupid but I didon't understand Ben's involvement....

no, we didnt know this because there is nothing to know and no, it wasnt revealed at all last night

why do you think that Lucy is a prostitute?