Kerry Katona kicked husband out!

Comments

• fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    It's absolutely baffling as to why this woman is considered publicly notable.

I don't think the Spice Girls, who have achieved far more, have had the relentless press this one has had since their split. Katona's bandmates have certainly had nowhere near as much attention.

The question is, why? Why are we cult of personality-ing people with nothing but poor drama going for them? I find it bizarre. It's cruel to them to keep them hanging on thinking the public's interested in them (most people simply aren't) and irritating as fook for the rest of us.

It is very telling that their tour was cancelled. They are history now. She is clinging to fame which she doesn't have anymore.
  • gregrichardsgregrichards Posts: 4,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Our Kerry has an OK MAGAZINE - EXCLUSIVE again this week. As the late Cilla would say Suprise, Suprise!

This is the latest this week but I am already looking forward to the next exclusive next week.

"George Kay say they're stronger than ever following a rocky few months.

The Atomic Kitten singer and ex-rugby league player, who have now settled into their new home in East Sussex, split up following George's battle with depression after he succumbed to Bell's Palsy.

Last month Kerry kicked him out of the home the old house they shared together, with friends saying his "meltdowns" had led to furious rows between the pair.

But speaking to this week's issue of OK! magazine, the blonde star revealed that, thanks to the help of relationship counselling, their marriage has been saved."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/kerry-katona-george-kay-stronger-6358506
  • JulesFJulesF Posts: 6,461
    Forum Member
    fredster wrote: »
    I think the people of Crowborough will agree with you.

We do. :(
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Our Kerry has an OK MAGAZINE - EXCLUSIVE again this week. As the late Cilla would say Suprise, Suprise!
    http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/kerry-katona-george-kay-stronger-6358506

Yes I thought it was all a stupid stunt to get a magazine article when she allegedly slung him out.

As for counselling it is all bullshit as it would take longer than that to sort out.
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,933
    Forum Member

The Atomic Kitten singer and ex-rugby league player, who have now settled into their new home in East Sussex, split up following George's battle with depression after he succumbed to Bell's Palsy.

.... the blonde star revealed that, thanks to the help of relationship counselling, their marriage has been saved."

I know I shouldn't but....

Bell's Palsy which one of Atomic Kitten was she ?
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    i4u wrote: »
    I know I shouldn't but....

Bell's Palsy which one of Atomic Kitten was she ?

None of them, she was in the Sugar Babes :D
  • Armagideon TimeArmagideon Time Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone taking bets that by this time next year Katona would have given birth to child number six?

It's the law of averages; meet man, have child, get married, have another child, split up and divorce...

Meet man, have child, get married, have another child, split up and divorce...

Meet man, have child, get married...

You just know it's going to happen!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 356
    Forum Member
    I actually get genuinely angry at how this woman can continue to live in huge houses and send her children to private schools while being bankrupt. It's such a slap in the face to anyone who has struggled through no fault of their own.

I feel sorry for the children. A new dad every few years and now Kerry is getting them to write snarky messages on the internet to their neighbours! What a nasty upbringing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually get genuinely angry at how this woman can continue to live in huge houses and send her children to private schools while being bankrupt. It's such a slap in the face to anyone who has struggled through no fault of their own.

I feel sorry for the children. A new dad every few years and now Kerry is getting them to write snarky messages on the internet to their neighbours! What a nasty upbringing.

The trouble is, when magazines like OK give her huge spreads she will have cash to burn. How she can afford £3000 a month rent when sh is bankrupt I wonder. Is she getting benefits?
    Forum Member
    This woman is DISGUSTING.

There's an unbelievable story in the Mail where she's saying she tattooed her kids' names on her wrists because it would stop her from cutting them.

What the ****

There are no words. Those poor children.
    Forum Member
    Also, people with mental health and self harm issues face enough stigma without someone like Kerry Katona spewing out rubbish like that.

I am rarely shocked but this is outrageous.
  • phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member

There's an unbelievable story in the Mail where she's saying she tattooed her kids' names on her wrists because it would stop her from cutting them.

The kids or the wrists? :p
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

What the ****

There are no words. Those poor children.

It's more likely she did that so she can remember their names the next time she falls off the wagon
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    The kids or the wrists? :p

Thanks, I needed a laugh after that story! :blush:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has just been to boot camp again,how much does that cost. Why can't she go on a diet like normal people have to do.
  • TanzieTanzie Posts: 6,452
    Forum Member
    She has just been to boot camp again,how much does that cost. Why can't she go on a diet like normal people have to do.

Presumably because she can't sell photographs of herself going on a diet to the Daily Mail.
    It's not just her though. Some of the most desperate, talentless, no-hopers do the exact same thing - Chantelle and Gemma ****ing Collins spring to mind. And the pattern is always the same.
    Get papped eating a cake while looking a bit naffed off = "Chantelle's binge-eating heartache".
    Get papped again running nonchalantly along a beach in a bikini = "Gemma's holiday over-eating shame".
    Tell the DM you have lost 512lb in 2 days due to a new fad diet ( liposuction and a gastric band ) = "Chantelle flaunts her new slimline figure by just happening to turn up in her local park in a boob tube and hot pants in November".
    Get papped eating a carrot = "Gemma Collins reveals her weight loss secrets exclusively in Thicko magazine".

Pretending to lose weight is a huge money spinner for no marks like Kerry Katona. I guess it beats getting off her backside and getting a proper job, gaining some self respect and paying off her creditors.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tanzie wrote: »
    Presumably because she can't sell photographs of herself going on a diet to the Daily Mail.
    It's not just her though. Some of the most desperate, talentless, no-hopers do the exact same thing - Chantelle and Gemma ****ing Collins spring to mind. And the pattern is always the same.
    Get papped eating a cake while looking a bit naffed off = "Chantelle's binge-eating heartache".
    Get papped again running nonchalantly along a beach in a bikini = "Gemma's holiday over-eating shame".
    Tell the DM you have lost 512lb in 2 days due to a new fad diet ( liposuction and a gastric band ) = "Chantelle flaunts her new slimline figure by just happening to turn up in her local park in a boob tube and hot pants in November".
    Get papped eating a carrot = "Gemma Collins reveals her weight loss secrets exclusively in Thicko magazine".

Pretending to lose weight is a huge money spinner for no marks like Kerry Katona. I guess it beats getting off her backside and getting a proper job, gaining some self respect and paying off her creditors.

Couldn't agree more. It's a side, pathetic cycle that seems to be the career choice of the terminally f**king stupid.

Plus Katona is too lazy to actually go onto a normal weight loss plan that might mean taking a month or so to lose a stone. She'd rather have the kebab and curry residue sucked out of her with a bit of lypo than stick to Ryvita and cottage cheese.

Doesn't matter how much she loses though as I've got no doubt she'll be knocked up again before the year is out and be flogging her reunion baby stories to Loser or Chav or whatever low rent rag thinks it's readers give a sh*t
  • Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more. It's a side, pathetic cycle that seems to be the career choice of the terminally f**king stupid.

Plus Katona is too lazy to actually go onto a normal weight loss plan that might mean taking a month or so to lose a stone. She'd rather have the kebab and curry residue sucked out of her with a bit of lypo than stick to Ryvita and cottage cheese.

Doesn't matter how much she loses though as I've got no doubt she'll be knocked up again before the year is out and be flogging her reunion baby stories to Loser or Chav or whatever low rent rag thinks it's readers give a sh*t

Some day that story will run out - eventually she'll pass child bearing age. She'll have to think of a new one :o
  • marianna01marianna01 Posts: 2,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't normally visit here - only have a nosey sometimes - but having seen KK mentioned in a newspaper over the weekend (something about her latest partner), I decided to check out this thread.

Why has she been able to keep her children while over many years she has been bankrupt (several times it seems), changed 'baby daddies' and had issues with booze/drugs and now has somehow managed to acquire a nice place here in Kent?

Has she a secret old rich fella stashed away somewhere?!
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,933
    Forum Member

May find she was paid to promote the boot camp, probably be a 10 part TV series. :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    Some day that story will run out - eventually she'll pass child bearing age. She'll have to think of a new one :o

Once the tubes shrivel up it'll be 'our secret surrogacy heartache' interspersed with 'I'm adopting a babby from Syria' ad nauseam.
  • Calamity-joCalamity-jo Posts: 794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once the tubes shrivel up it'll be 'our secret surrogacy heartache' interspersed with 'I'm adopting a babby from Syria' ad nauseam.

There's also bound to be a few 'My Menopause HELL' stories thrown in, together with endless plastic surgery/botox stories a la Tina Malone in a desparate bid to keep her 'youthful' looks.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member
    Cue the next mag spread with their "heartache" and them "working things out" and the next holiday with hundreds of pics

Cynical, me?

God love those poor children
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skiprunner wrote: »
    Cue the next mag spread with their "heartache" and them "working things out" and the next holiday with hundreds of pics

Cynical, me?

God love those poor children

I think if this ones's true she'll be out if there or he will be for good.. Even KK surely wouldn't have her children exposed to that. I feel so sorry for these children but especially the oldest one......the things she's seen and heard. :(