• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haha! Well done, Lily! ;)
  • Options
    Fatima502Fatima502 Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    Diana would not last five seconds on the Eurovision song contest, nor would Lily Allen. Even if they were representing Russia.
  • Options
    GothamGotham Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What merits? Having a famous Dad?

He was super famous.:rolleyes: As far as I can remember, she established herself on myspace without her dad's influence.

She's spot on anyway.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    I normally despise Lily Allen for being a talentless, treetrunk-legged moron, and while I still feel all of those things, I can't help but agree with her, just this once. God I feel dirty!
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does seem like a farce because Diana has had a week off and is still there and allowed to win. I just find that a bit unfair and doubt any other contestants would be allowed to do that
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wreckgar wrote: »
    I normally despise Lily Allen for being a talentless, treetrunk-legged moron, and while I still feel all of those things, I can't help but agree with her, just this once. God I feel dirty!

Don't worry, I won't tell anyone ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    Lucylock wrote: »
    It does seem like a farce because Diana has had a week off and is still there and allowed to win. I just find that a bit unfair and doubt any other contestants would be allowed to do that

the thing that bugs me is if alex, jls or eoghan was ill this week, would they get a bye to the final?

coz the bosses can't have one rule for diana, but another one for the rest
  • Options
    GARETH197901GARETH197901 Posts: 22,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sib69 wrote: »
    the thing that bugs me is if alex, jls or eoghan was ill this week, would they get a bye to the final?

that is a very good point,but they wouldnt and they would come up with some stupid reason why not
  • Options
    PandorianPandorian Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member

Having a bye in an early round is one thing, a bye into the final would be a completely different ballgame.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    Pandorian wrote: »
    Having a bye in an early round is one thing, a bye into the final would be a completely different ballgame.

fair point. but it would be interesting to see what would happpen. they can hardly boot them out. there would be uproar (sort of)
  • Options
    Hitman-XHitman-X Posts: 2,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    says it all really. her favourite was ruth who went out. I sense a bit of botterness
  • Options
    PandorianPandorian Posts: 5,335
    Forum Member
    fair point. but it would be interesting to see what would happpen. they can hardly boot them out. there would be uproar (sort of)

If they booted them out at that stage, I think most people would believe it was the right thing to do. The British sense of fair play and all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pandorian wrote: »

Exactly. They wouldn't have let Diana off this week, either. They let her off when they did because it was week 5, which is still quite late to be doing so IMO, but it's not the same as the week before the final.
  • Options
    GratingCheeseGratingCheese Posts: 2,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I bet we would at least be able to understand the lyrics.

Only if you're partial to mockney bullshit.
  • Options
    sorrellsorrell Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think what Lily said is a load of crap! Diana would be the last person I'd put in for Eurovision.....it's supposed to be cheesy and fun...and Diana's about as much fun as standing at a bus stop in Blackpool ..(or should that be Blackburn..lol) in the rain. Whilst I agree that Diana, or Eoghan should have gone instead of Ruth...I don't think that Lily Allen is exactly the Oracle on such matters, considering her own talent is somewhat limited....to say the least!
  • Options
    JauntyMontyJauntyMonty Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    Paddie1983 wrote: »
    Lily Allen's career is primarily as a professional bitcher and badmouther.... she's just doing her day job *yawn*

Spot on.
  • Options
    oilcatoilcat Posts: 27,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KBBJ wrote: »
    Who's Lily Allen?

Someone with a famous father
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hitman-X wrote: »
    says it all really. her favourite was ruth who went out. I sense a bit of botterness

I wish botterness was a real word. Botterness, botterness, botterness.
  • Options
    nikki1nikki1 Posts: 1,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was a lot of people like Lilly Allen that rubbished Leona, I guess Leona is having the last laugh now!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 302
    Forum Member
    i agree with lily allen- sweet lord, is this the beginning of the apocalypse?? :eek:
  • Options
    Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Whether you all like Lily or not, she's entitled to her opinion. She's not said she thinks she's better or whatever. I happen to think Diana is crap too but I can't sing for toffee :D
  • Options
    CrckyCrcky Posts: 532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am not a Diana fan but I am sure if she had Keith Allen for a father, a film producer mother and the Joe Strummer for her Godfather, she wouldn't need to go on a talent show.
  • Options
    trinity2002trinity2002 Posts: 16,059
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The only thing I agree with her on is that I too don't think Diana is very good....but that is down to down to her performances, not personal.

The rest of what Lily said just sounded plain nasty and personal. Funnily enough I don't think Lily is that good either for the same reason as Diana.....and that is because they both have the knack of making every song sound the same.
  • Options
    KBBJKBBJ Posts: 10,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish botterness was a real word. Botterness, botterness, botterness.

It could be. It's the feeling of bitterness you experience when your favourite is bottom and goes out.