team ashleigh! ; appreciation

superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
Forum Member
✭✭
i love ashleigh, and i think the next few weeks will turn her into a contender:

Comments

• ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    My early favourite, hope she stays for a long time! :)
  • DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love ashleigh, and i think the next few weeks will turn her into a contender:

Yes I like Ashleigh too, she seems very sweet. I also like Kimberley, but was disappointed that Kimberley nominated Ashleigh this week.
  • AA2009AA2009 Posts: 8,378
    Forum Member
    Kimberly didn't nominate Ashleigh, she nominated Tamara and Ash. :)

Ashleigh is a adorable: http://youtu.be/8m3buw3GB64

But I hope she doesn't start trusting Helen and Tamara...
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    AA2009 wrote: »
    Kimberly didn't nominate Ashleigh, she nominated Tamara and Ash. :)

Ashleigh is a adorable: http://youtu.be/8m3buw3GB64

But I hope she doesn't start trusting Helen and Tamara...

Ashley and Kimberly are my current top two, although I've had BB's before where my top two favourites nominated each other every week. Sometimes it happens!

I guess I haven't been paying attention but why do people dislike Helen and Tamara? :confused:
    Forum Member
    I dislike them because of their horrible comments about Chris, Jale, and Kimberly. Others may have their owns reasons!
    Forum Member
    None of Ashleigh getting drunk made the highlights. Guess they can only show bitching and not housemates actually having a good time.
  • JustinCredibleJustinCredible Posts: 19,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sigh, she's my favourite so far but I see BB are up to their usual tricks with the editing. Emma on BOTS kept saying Ashleigh was "in over her head" even though she seems to be settling into the house quite well. I guess because she isn't constantly talking about other housemates they feel she has nothing to offer on the highlights shows.
  • SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she doesn't just get the boring edit - she seems lovely, it's early days so hopefully they start to feature her more on the HLs rather than us having to rely on the website
    Forum Member
    Well at least they showed her talking a couple of times tonight...not enough but hopefully her time will come (or they'll give us live feed.)
  • annwannw Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it annoys me alot when they dont show her, when they have clips of her having fun.
    Forum Member
    She does seem to have been labelled as "the boring one" already. Iain Lee was doing the "WHO'S ASHLEIGH?" thing on BOTS he does every year with whichever housemate the producers have chosen not to show much of.

I also think the other housemates (apart from Kim and Danielle) tend to ignore her.
  • superstar111superstar111 Posts: 18,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think they do ignore her, I just don't think we're seeing enough of them integrating. The fact she isn't in the big group is rubbish for her because she gets no airtime, but I think in the long run she will show herself.

I still think Ashleigh's a shoe in for the finale.
  • GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Nice seeing Ashleigh having a laugh in the diary room with Mark last night, even if it was only on BOTS. I don't know if she's just dull or if it's all down to being edited out but it would be nice to make up our own minds. You can't do that if you can't see her. Hopefully, it will improve next week.
    Forum Member
    3.55pm: Ashleigh is explaining marshmallows to Kimberly. Every day is an education in this House. #BBUKLive
    Forum Member
    Any Ashleigh fans left around here? I'm disappointed in her being friends with Helen and Toya and joining in a bit with their bitchiness, but I like her in general. So I'm conflicted I guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think she is friends with helen. She was saying the other day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still like her - she just needs to do a bit more. Her friendship with Toya won't do her any favours but to be fair she seems to be enjoying her time in the house more since they became close. I don't think she's really in a group - she still seems to get on well with Danielle and doesn't like Helen much
    Forum Member
    Yeah after the latest video it's clear she definitely isn't friends with Helen. And hey she avoided being nominated so she's got time to turn it around.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    She's not entirely the sweetness and light that she seemed at first but I still like her. If anything she seems to be more clued up than I gave her credit for :)
    Forum Member
    I enjoy her and Danielle's snidey remarks about Helen. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They've certainly got Helen sussed - I hope the two of them stick together, they will need to if Toya goes.
    Forum Member
    Hey, at least no one's saying she's boring and doesn't talk enough any more.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dont like this hate towards her on the main forum. abit rich when they all call people behind their backs.
    Forum Member
    I did see quite a few posts defending her on the main forum though, which is a pleasant surprise.

If Toya goes Ashleigh will definitely be up for eviction next week...