Comments

• Options
    Mr_XcXMr_XcX Posts: 23,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mindset wrote: »
    Isn't this fab? :D

It's like a soap opera.

I really am concerned for this Caleb situation though. It looks like it could get messy. Would not be surprised if he gets removed.
  • Options
    mindsetmindset Posts: 23,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb is currently sunbathing with Frankie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL Nicole just does not get it!!!

RED FLAG girl.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody, Victoria, Hayden and Nicole are on the rock bed.

Amber comes and lays down in the middle of them.

Victoria looks like she wants a bodyguard......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber laying with Cody now.

Will she call him out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Amber is quietly laying by Cody despite knowing he lied to her. Nicole is flirting with Hayden, despite knowing he lied to her.

Every one of the women this season have been/are utterly useless.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber: "I have been loyal, all the guys knew and I've been stabbed in the back. I'm not gonna throw anyone under the bus. I'm not gonna play dirty like Zach is."

But she's not, definitely not gonna throw anyone under the bus y'all.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber: "I know that you guys were in on it, but I hope you guys have my back"

Eh? What?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hayden blocks Amber's campaigning efforts, with a huge smile on his face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cody and Victoria on the hammock

Cody: "Caleb's going to go mad"

Victoria: "Beastmode Cowboy hahahahahahahahaha"
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Da Boss is putting Caleb straight on a few of his Amber related delusions.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb saying Jocasta needs to go.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amber isn't going to be blindsided, but Caleb might be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb is completely possessed by these delusions of his love for poor Amber....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christine throwing Zach under the bus to Donny.

There's a lot of it about today.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb is completely possessed by these delusions of his love for poor Amber....

Frankie is excellently safe if an enraged Caleb wins HoH. He could pull a Judd as he is HoH and "I don't get a vote" whatever the outcome. Plus, he always has the trump card of Caleb AGREEING to Amber being the replacement :D

:o at Donny falling into devious Christine's trap. Saying he would put Mr. Flirt Cody up. I wager 5 mins before Christine rats him out.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    :o at Donny falling into devious Christine's trap. Saying he would put Mr. Flirt Cody up. I wager 5 mins before Christine rats him out.

I was thinking this too, but I thought he knew about Christine's game? I'm wondering if he is setting her up. If he denies it, who would Cody believe? Or does he tell Cody what he said and tell him he is testing her. I would love to see Christine in over her head.....
  • Options
    InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,792
    Forum Member
  • Options
    rivetheadrivethead Posts: 741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie's gameplay was so, so bad yesterday. He's probably sealed his fate now and will be evicted very soon.

He made Nicole lie, which everyone knows about now. Everyone sees what a rat he is - even Caleb is close!

He should have nominated Amber then just shut his mouth. Instead, he ran to Caleb and announced that Amber is telling the girls everything. Then when Caleb wanted answers, he had to bring the girls in on the lie. If he had just kept quiet and feigned ignorance, his name wouldn't be floating around the house now.

His lies were all completely unnecessary. Amber is going home anyway, and he doesn't need to justify it to Caleb since Frankie can't even vote this week!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb telling Christine he thinks Frankie is responsible for setting up Amber.

A broken clock is right twice a day.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caleb telling Christine how he intends to question Nicole.

Christine: "That's good! That's good! That's good!"

LMAO
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rivethead wrote: »
    Frankie's gameplay was so, so bad yesterday. He's probably sealed his fate now and will be evicted very soon.

He made Nicole lie, which everyone knows about now. Everyone sees what a rat he is - even Caleb is close!

He should have nominated Amber then just shut his mouth. Instead, he ran to Caleb and announced that Amber is telling the girls everything. Then when Caleb wanted answers, he had to bring the girls in on the lie. If he had just kept quiet and feigned ignorance, his name wouldn't be floating around the house now.

His lies were all completely unnecessary. Amber is going home anyway, and he doesn't need to justify it to Caleb since Frankie can't even vote this week!

I am confused. I thought Nicole and Victoria where sitting in the Backyard when Amber did say the girls need to stick together. Nicole told Frankie and that's what Frankie used, but said instead she blew up the bomb squad.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of Frankie's best efforts to keep any blood off his hands has resulted in him covered in the stuff. If they go through with the blindside on Thursday, Caleb is going to just a little annoyed lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All of Frankie's best efforts to keep any blood off his hands has resulted in him covered in the stuff. If they go through with the blindside on Thursday, Caleb is going to just a little annoyed lol.

By a vote of 8 - 1

Amber you are evicted :D

The 8 who voted "It was FRANKIE who got her out!!!!" :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie insisting HE be in everyone of the HoH photos. If I was in the house I would probably have flipped out on him by now lol.

What a vain narcissistic individual he is. Urrrghhh!!!!