CS Steve and Michelle toned down

mark e amark e a Posts: 2,261
Forum Member
✭✭✭
In the last few weeks it's been noticable that they appear to have toned down michelles henpecking of steve

Comments

• sam_geesam_gee Posts: 48,400
    Forum Member
    Yes it has. They were pretty good together last night. I hate it when Michelle mocks Steve and belittles him, but they could be an ok couple without that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She still has one eye on him, the other on the Rovers cellar I notice though.

Nice that she's uncrossed those arms at long last - her tits are like bloody rocks, they don't need no propping up love.
    Looks like some bugger's finally told her as well.

Really hope they remembered to re-order those crisps.
  • LilMissJenLilMissJen Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    I only noticed yesterday she wasn't being as horrid as she normally is. She's much better like that rather than putting Steve down every chance she gets.
  • barlowconnorbarlowconnor Posts: 38,120
    Forum Member
    She still gets on my nerves!
  • boogie woogieboogie woogie Posts: 16,296
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She still gets on my wick but it's good that they've toned her down as she was becoming a bigger bitch than Tracy Barlow.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    She still gets on my wick but it's good that they've toned her down as she was becoming a bigger bitch than Tracy Barlow.

On that note... It's been really strange to see Tracey's more human side recently as I don't think we have since Kate Ford took over the role.
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've noticed it too. I think they were trying for a Jack and Vera vibe, but it came across as Tyrone and Kirsty. A bit of a slip-up for a soap that was groundbreaking in showing how women can mentally abuse men.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,172
    Forum Member
    It does seem to have been toned down a lot. Michelle actually appears to express what could be perceived as affection towards him from time to time. She's still a harridan expecting him to do all the work but it's not as nasty as it was and he's rebelling a little - note the crisps he'd been hiding.

You can't help thinking somebody has been looking on herre or other reviews.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd love Steve to tell her where to go
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    Yeah I do think they must have realised how badly she came across as she's practically become a different character lately - so much more human and shock horror actually affectionate towards Steve. I always thought she was OK until she got the Rovers and since she just became an awful, awful harridan. Since they reunited after the blip of Steve admitted to knowing about the affair she's been so much better. Still though, she will never be iconic. I can't see any of his relationships ever matching Karen or even Becky.
  • BelligerenceBelligerence Posts: 40,613
    Forum Member
    Doesn't feel right somehow.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    big dan wrote: »
    Yeah I do think they must have realised how badly she came across as she's practically become a different character lately - so much more human and shock horror actually affectionate towards Steve. I always thought she was OK until she got the Rovers and since she just became an awful, awful harridan. Since they reunited after the blip of Steve admitted to knowing about the affair she's been so much better. Still though, she will never be iconic. I can't see any of his relationships ever matching Karen or even Becky.

BIB Never in a million years because no one likes her enough.

As for the toning down, she should get rid of the Wicked Queen black hair and make-up!