Sabrina Washington's New Single

Derek02Derek02 Posts: 113
Forum Member
Music News:

Move over Alesha,lol. It looks like Sabrina Washington has a new single out soon and it is called "Lock Down". Will be also distributed/released in Europe as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELo_GucYV0w

Enjoy.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cheers!

Great Song.

I think Sabrina is fantastic and it was such a shame that 'OMG!' failed, as it was a great pop song. But then that's what you get for no promotion and no radio or TV surport. Glad she's getting a second single.

I don't know how true it is but I seem to remember that 'OMG!' was released by an independent label, but has since signed to Cash Money Records so all future single's will be released by a major deal. Which is good for her if true.

No surprised it's being released in Europe, 'OMG!' did alot better in Poland than it did here. Saying that, the channel the song is on is Polish aswell.

Hope her album is released.
  • Derek02Derek02 Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Can't wait for an official video of this song too. Over14,000 views already. think that is a Polish distribution label, maybe Europe is the main target for now and then back to UK/US, working backwards which for some artists is good.
  • ras4liferas4life Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    love it...thank for sharing :)
  • TheSlayer10TheSlayer10 Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she is soooooooo much better than Alesha and so much more likeable, Alesha is a stuck up bag no wonder she is flopping nowadays.

Hope this single does well
  • Monster101Monster101 Posts: 2,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'OMG' would of done so much better with promotion. its so frustrating because the song and video literally got zero promo!
  • Jo09Jo09 Posts: 3,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Monster101 wrote: »
    'OMG' would of done so much better with promotion. its so frustrating because the song and video literally got zero promo!

Didn't realise OMG had been released. I really hope she does well!
  • Delicious11Delicious11 Posts: 1,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope this does well. Sabrina deserves it.
  • Derek02Derek02 Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    Over 15,000 views already. Think it's out soon, will get some dates and confirmation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like this a lot. I liked her last single, too.

She needs heavy promotion if her label want her to create some noise.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this song :D Was gonna post the other day because it appeared on Buzzjack about a week and a half ago but I didn't for some reason :( OMG is obviously better, but this is a great effort :D Alesha's stuff is better though imo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she's still got a record deal.. after the fail of her last single?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    love her!