Options

The Saturdays' Appreciation Thread (Part 2)

Comments

• Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    james-dean wrote: »
    you have to remember that the sats are gaining fans.

wordshaker literally destroyed them. The whole management of their new 'image' where they wore next to nothing, lost them a lot of their fanbase, which is why they're having to start again, and going back to that fun poppy sound, with their own colours etc etc.

I was hoping they'd go back to that again for their next video.I loved it when they did it in their earlier videos, the Up video beng my personal favourite of course.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i really want the saturdays to release 'Puppet' its soooooo good. I love it :)

But I dont think they will :(
  • Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I hope we do get a third single to promote the tour in the similar way Work was used for the chasing lights tour.

Has anyone seen this http://yfrog.com/h742uj just been posted on twitter a S Club 8 reunion! I still love Automatic High!

the guy at the front in the striped jumper wasn't in the group, was he? There are 9 of them there and he doesn't look familiar.

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mich92 wrote: »
    i really want the saturdays to release 'Puppet' its soooooo good. I love it :)

It's quite good and probably would make a good single.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's quite good and probably would make a good single.

the verses aren't strong enough for me. A bit like wordshaker, chorus is good, but not strong enough to be an actual single.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    the verses aren't strong enough for me. A bit like wordshaker, chorus is good, but not strong enough to be an actual single.

It might be though... it's up to the management I guess..
  • Options
    hello.memberhello.member Posts: 7,635
    Forum Member
    I'm still waiting for a Lose Control release!!
  • Options
    GleeForever2011GleeForever2011 Posts: 30
    Forum Member

same here - i love that song
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It might be though... it's up to the management I guess..

and when have they ever made the right decisions!?
  • Options
    javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    the guy at the front in the striped jumper wasn't in the group, was he? There are 9 of them there and he doesn't look familiar.

The guy in the middle was a guy from the record company who worked with them Stacey said in the tweet.

Aaron has a few more photos up on his twitter. Also lolled when the Daily Star 'captured' Frankie leaving with Aaron in todays paper but called Aaron Calvin instead xD

My tour tickets arrived!!! :D May have been here for a few weeks but just got home yesterday and seen them! EXCITED! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member

They should release that one! Shame they only ever released 2 singles from Wordshaker. Looks like the Headlines era might be going the same way though :(
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope we do get a third single to promote the tour in the similar way Work was used for the chasing lights tour.

Has anyone seen this http://yfrog.com/h742uj just been posted on twitter a S Club 8 reunion! I still love Automatic High!

Sclub 8 or juniors Cringe tbh and tbh we only care about Frankie and Rochelle lol

although i did see a pic of all the five girls in that band and thought what might have been lol could have been the sats lol
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nah not sure who he is lol but knowing the daily mail by he's frankies new man lol
  • Options
    EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah not sure who he is lol but knowing the daily mail by he's frankies new man lol

He is the Sats manager now, Peter Lorraine - he used to work for S Club 8 as well.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just raving to Missing you - Cahill Mix :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just raving to Missing you - Cahill Mix :D

It's a good remix alright.
  • Options
    Forum Member

:D:D
    He is the Sats manager now, Peter Lorraine - he used to work for S Club 8 as well.

Ahh right, thank you.
  • Options
    EpicEastendersEpicEastenders Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope you all had a good christmas, Sats Fan's :) TOUR SOON! Wooo :-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The tour starts in February, doesn't it? Anyway it's not too far away! :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watching them on T4 stars of 2010, the crowd are going are going mental! They know every word and are by far the loudest so far for all the acts...
    shows the support the sats are getting...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think we'll get a new album this year?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Do you think we'll get a new album this year?

I hope so.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ^ me too. I just hope it isn't rushed like Wordshaker.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think we'll get one, probably around October again although i'm hoping it's earlier than that. Ideally if the lead single is out in August we could have a second single (and album) out in October/November when sales are higher.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im hoping for more of the same.
    don't go off the beaten track girls, stay firm to your true popness, with a few ballads thrown in - Perhaps even some acoustics!
This discussion has been closed.