Options

Katie Price banned from driving

diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just spotted this.
Katie Price has been disqualified from driving after receiving three further points on her licence for speeding, a court heard
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20101201/ten-katie-price-banned-from-driving-5f8abb3.html

Comments

• Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Serenity79Serenity79 Posts: 1,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can Katie Price just be banned, full stop? :D
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Downside is that The Reidinator will be behind the wheel of the pink monstrosity now :eek:
  • Options
    artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Downside is that The Reidinator will be behind the wheel of the pink monstrosity now :eek:

Complete with his own running commentary? "The Reidster wrestles his huge opper...oppa...oppony...enemy, making it go the way HE wants, oh yes, prepare to be Reidinated!!!"

:D
  • Options
    tweenietweenie Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    December 10 - last year !

why has this taken a year to get to court ?
  • Options
    Angel_DelightsAngel_Delights Posts: 2,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice to see the law not seperating the general public from so called celebs for a change.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she pleaded guilty.

It might make her take driving a bit more seriously now.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »

Quite agree Goldi, what a waste of money Mr Loophole turned out to be!
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Serenity79 wrote: »
    Can Katie Price just be banned, full stop? :D

I wish! That would really make my day :D
  • Options
    bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good, I couldnt believe the nerve of the woman, when she was on that Traffic Cops program. Im sure me and you would be allowed to drive away from the camera with the copper in the car. When you possibly have no insurance.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Banned from driving-no complaints”even if you have loads!
    about 2 hours ago via ÜberTwitter
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

Can he drive?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her solicitor, Robin Sellers, told the court she was being pursued by photographers when she was caught speeding along the 70mph road.

So this woman has made a career of being photographed, suddenly saw a camera and deemed it necessary to break the law to escape?

"Ahhh!!! He's got a camera!!"

ETA - what the hell is the public interest in seeing a photograph of a woman in a car anyway?
  • Options
    SexbombSexbomb Posts: 20,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can Katie Price just be banned off the earth altogether? :D
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doing 83mph at Pyecombe! Silly woman. That part of the A23 is notorious for accidents and KP was lucky she did not cause yet another.

Glad she pled guilty, but after she tried to get away with her last 'run in', (scuse the pun) with the police, she really had no choice did she?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    goldiloks wrote: »

Changed her plea to guilty 24 hours before it went to court , why not just plead guilty instead of trying to get out of it by blaming the press.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Can he drive?

Yes he's drove her jeep a few times.
  • Options
    BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's rich enough to have a chauffeur and that way she'll have more time to focus on her Twitter feud with CAN Associates
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BReal2 wrote: »
    She's rich enough to have a chauffeur and that way she'll have more time to focus on her Twitter feud with CAN Associates

Pity she can't be banned from Twitter!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think this is fair.
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Think this is fair.

Agreed. Personally I think she got off lightly, the law is the law, choose you are. I like Katie, but I do not like irresponsible road users, and there is no excuse to drive and use a phone.

I glad she changed her plea to guilty, it at least shows some conscience.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    Agreed. Personally I think she got off lightly, the law is the law, choose you are. I like Katie, but I do not like irresponsible road users, and there is no excuse to drive and use a phone.

no, she has no concience, she was caught BANG TO RIGHTS
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member

Or maybe not so much conscience but some long awaited common sense - seeing as she changed her plea from not guilty she must have known the old bill had her bang to rights.
  • Options
    FuzzyWigLoverFuzzyWigLover Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    stapler333 wrote: »
    Or maybe not so much conscience but some long awaited common sense - seeing as she changed her plea from not guilty she must have known the old bill had her bang to rights.

I care not how she got there, but get there she did, and it was the correct plea and thing to do. Had she tried to get off on a loophole, I would have strongly criticised her for it, she has her faults, at least as a fan I can admit that.

Watch and learn PA fans;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,991
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I care not how she got there, but get there she did, and it was the correct plea and thing to do. Had she tried to get off on a loophole, I would have strongly criticised her for it, she has her faults, at least as a fan I can admit that.

Watch and learn PA fans;)

Jordan's fans can hardly deny she has faults - her faults are out there for all to see!:eek: :D:D I find it highly amusing that her fans are always need to bring PA into the mix even when the man hasn't done anything. I think, just like Jordan, her fans need to move on. Its over, they have divorced, let it go already! :D:D