Got rylan all wrong

Comments

• Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Videostar wrote: »
    He just stole some booze...idiot that he is.

3 of them took it.. And they SHARED it .. God lets hang him..what a selfish man he is
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are none so blind as those who will not see :)

I thought it was lovely, and a testament to Rylan's empathy, intuition and kindness. I hope fame doesn't harden him.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a 24 hr ban over a drunken comment I made about rylan(my first one) ashamed of course the minute I saw the bloke nom lacey for intruding on serious conversations.! His nom of lacey shocked me a bit,though it also revealed a side of him that is into serious debate that shouldnt be intruded upon.
    Also liked the way he let paula have a good old cry on him.
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    literally... :rolleyes:

What are you yapping on about Mr 6 posts?
  • GlinnyGlinny Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which has taught me at least wait before making a judgement,the way he was talking with paula was lovely.

Do not be fooled! It's all about air time with him. Any opportunity to be seen and heard he is right up the front.

Noticed tonight he was talking over Gillian when she was giving her opinion about Paula's meltdown over being nominated.

Shut up for God sake you idiot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He spent two days ridiculing and slating Paula and then gives her the impression he cares and is her friend. What will Paula tjink when she sees how he behaved previously?? Rylan is two faced and plays up to the cameras. How.can people not see that??!!
  • smokencheesesmokencheese Posts: 2,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

With that comment, I rest my case - no wonder you're a fan of Rylan :rolleyes:
  • bb2011fanbb2011fan Posts: 2,687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same here! Found that really touching
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisieBee wrote: »
    He spent two days ridiculing and slating Paula and then gives her the impression he cares and is her friend. What will Paula tjink when she sees how he behaved previously?? Rylan is two faced and plays up to the cameras. How.can people not see that??!!

Great post
  • bluefbbluefb Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's being a nice guy in front of the cameras. Surprise!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    With that comment, I rest my case - no wonder you're a fan of Rylan :rolleyes:

If you read my post history you'll see im anything but a fan of Ryland (which is why I replied to a thread from someone else who obviously wasn't a fan).

Now wind your neck in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you read my post history you'll see im anything but a fan of Ryland (which is why I replied to a thread from someone else who obviously wasn't a fan).

Now wind your neck in.

No, you shove a sock in it, 'literally'.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

IMO that is order at one time you had only 6 posts. Please show some respect it costs nothing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lol nice one.

Anyway, back on topic for other people who want to contribute....
  • Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DaisieBee wrote: »

Love is blind :D;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See, don't judge a book by it's cover !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    See, don't judge a book by it's cover !

I think the cover pretty much sums up the contents in this case.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, someone has 'issues'.
  • scatcatcathyscatcatcathy Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glinny wrote: »
    Do not be fooled! It's all about air time with him. Any opportunity to be seen and heard he is right up the front.

Noticed tonight he was talking over Gillian when she was giving her opinion about Paula's meltdown over being nominated.

Shut up for God sake you idiot.

I got banned for 24 hours for dissing rylan,so now I love him,only on the basis of how he consoled paula in her hour of need. But it seems other forum members can get away with taking the mick of someone with aspergers/mental health issues with no ban. There was a thread 24 hrs ago entitied paula nutjob but they let that bit of slander ride.
  • Raquelos.Raquelos. Posts: 7,734
    Forum Member
    He is an odious cretin.. Bewildered that anyone would support him.
    You're talking about people associated with that celebration of inanity, the X-factor.. that hardly helps your case. He is a vapid and self-absorbed idiot.
    I think the cover pretty much sums up the contents in this case.

LOL, so in summary, you're on the fence about Rylan then, yeah?;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    He certainly seems like a nice man and has given me a few giggles.
  • staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was totally adorable. It shows what a genuinely, lovely guy he is and he's been the only one I've seen to comfort her in any way.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch tonight's episode, infact I haven't watched any of it...but he looks shifty, probably psychopathic. I'm basing this on what I know of people who sport exactly the same type of facial hair.
    If my feelings are right -and the generally are- expect to see the first decapitation with a dessert spoon shown on terrestrial TV, before the series is over.
    I pray that my instincts are wrong, but those French 17th Century beards rarely lie.
    Remember where you heard it first.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

No need for abusive replies...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 259
    Forum Member
    Yes, I agree I dont like him but that was nice, then he stole the alcohol. No no no.