Options

Switching to EE.

One UnitedOne United Posts: 1,363
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm thinking about joining one of their 4G plans. I'm currently with T-Mobile but I've been told I can change over to them whenever I want even though I'm only six months into my contract with them.

Has anyone here done this? Did you move over without any problems?

I'm currently on a sim only deal with T-Mobile and would preferably like to stay on a sim only deal with EE. Would this be possible? I don't really like being tied into contracts that are longer than twelve months.

Comments

• Options
    DevonBlokeDevonBloke Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    One United wrote: »
    I'm thinking about joining one of their 4G plans. I'm currently with T-Mobile but I've been told I can change over to them whenever I want even though I'm only six months into my contract with them.

Has anyone here done this? Did you move over without any problems?

I'm currently on a sim only deal with T-Mobile and would preferably like to stay on a sim only deal with EE. Would this be possible? I don't really like being tied into contracts that are longer than twelve months.

Yes, moved from Orange to EE4G. Painless. TM to EE is even easier since EE4G is basically TM with LTE enabled. It will add the new contract length to your existing contract so the sooner you do it the better. Don't see why you can't move to EE4G SIM only. Call TM and ask.
  • Options
    12december198412december1984 Posts: 1,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I joined T-Mobile SIMO on a 30 day plan last November.

In December when EE launched 4G in Derby I went to my local store.

Within 15 minutes I was walking out of the store with a 4G Sim in my phone, my number had ported across and ready to use LTE.
  • Options
    One UnitedOne United Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the responses. Glad to hear it was an easy switch for the both of you. I have an EE store nearby (two actually...that are a few feet away!). So I might make a visit to one of them tomorrow. I would make a call to T-Mobile but I find that their customer services is pretty poor.
  • Options
    Andrew_RigneyAndrew_Rigney Posts: 17
    Forum Member
    If you think t mobile CS. Are poor you will regret the move to EE. I had nothing but problems, so many in fact that after 3 months they allowed me to go back to T mobile and refunded all charges. EE are a joke coverage is not great and the speeds I was getting were slower than 3G in most cases even in central London.