The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    I think I am already starting to become a bundle of nerves...:eek::eek::o:o... Korky is soooo right....:o:o

Breathe Pashulty breathe.;):p
    At least you're going three times to see HRH. (Must not be jealous, it's not a good trait to have.:rolleyes: However, there are occasions when one cannot help it.:p)
  • KorkyTheCatKorkyTheCat Posts: 24,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sorry, Pash, if I have contributed to your nervousness! If I were ever to meet "my boy" I would just look into his eyes and say, "I don't know what to say.....Would YOU ask ME a question please?" :o
  • PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Breathe Pashulty breathe.;):p
    At least you're going three times to see HRH. (Must not be jealous, it's not a good trait to have.:rolleyes: However, there are occasions when one cannot help it.:p)

I remember the feeling after the show is elation followed by a sense of loss as you know that its all over... Thankfully all being well I can postpone the feeling till the 9th of June... :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reading some of observations about Katya has reminded me that during the audience participation bit she told the volunteers on the stage to stop talking and to listen to her instructions :eek: :D. Pasha and Mike just grinned and shook their heads at the audience as if to say 'here she goes again' :D A lot of this happens between Katya and the two of them :D

Katya is very feisty but I warmed to her during the show however I can understand that she might not be everyone's cup of tea ;)
    Forum Member
    I'm sorry, Pash, if I have contributed to your nervousness! If I were ever to meet "my boy" I would just look into his eyes and say, "I don't know what to say.....Would YOU ask ME a question please?" :o

ooo.... Korky...thank you... that is indeed a good question.... but as discussed last night stringing coherent words together in front of His Russian Hotness is a serious issue...But if I could get those words out that would get the ball rolling...:p:D... Could always take cue cards...:o:o... To be fair... Both of them are lovely and try and put you at your ease...I am ok with Katya..... But I am so b****y aware of him...!!!!:mad:

BTW... Looking into his eyes is a veryyyyy bad idea....:o:o:o
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Reading some of observations about Katya has reminded me that during the audience participation bit she told the volunteers on the stage to stop talking and to listen to her instructions :eek: :D. Pasha and Mike just grinned and shook their heads at the audience as if to say 'here she goes again' :D A lot of this happens between Katya and the two of them :D

Katya is very feisty but I warmed to her during the show however I can understand that she might not be everyone's cup of tea ;)

I know exactly what you mean callie... She loves playing the bossy role... :p:D.. Blends perfectly with Pash... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aww bless, did you take any Callie?
    Too much thinking time, that could prove problematic I suppose as mind would have more time to wander.:o:rolleyes:
    Yep, think we could be in this queue some time.:p

I took one pic whilst we were waiting Shona but I was having a bit of a mare as I had lost the programme I had bought at the beginning. I had lent it to some people during the interval and maybe I didn't put it back in my bag afterwards. After the show I went to buy another one which is why we were near the back of the queue but it was all a bit of a rush and I wasn't very calm. Next time - and thank goodness there will be a next time - I will hope to be more composed when I meet them :o
    Forum Member
    I took one pic whilst we were waiting Shona but I was having a bit of a mare as I had lost the programme I had bought at the beginning. I had lent it to some people during the interval and maybe I didn't put it back in my bag afterwards. After the show I went to buy another one which is why we were near the back of the queue but it was all a bit of a rush and I wasn't very calm. Next time - and thank goodness there will be a next time - I will hope to be more composed when I meet them :o

Remember you will be going with another Pasha nut...:eek::eek:... Best of luck with your composure.... :eek:;):D

But then again I will make such a cake of myself...you will look very very composed in comparison...:rolleyes::p:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Remember you will be going with another Pasha nut...:eek::eek:... Best of luck with your composure.... ::eek:;):D:D

At least we will both be in the same position and not have friends or family looking at us wondering why someone normally quite calm and composed has turned into a quivering tongue tied wreck :o;):D

I think it may be quite liberating :D
    Forum Member
    At least we will both be in the same position and not have friends or family looking at us wondering why someone normally quite calm and composed has turned into a quivering tongue tied wreck :o;):D

I think it may be quite liberating :D

Now you have got a very valid point... I concur.... :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    Remember you will be going with another Pasha nut...:eek::eek:... Best of luck with your composure.... :eek:;):D

But then again I will make such a cake of myself...you will look very very composed in comparison...:rolleyes::p:o

Prepare to be led astray Callie.:rolleyes::p
    Forum Member

Sounds like the three have fun on stage.
    BIB she's lucky that no-one has said anything to her yet, for instance "you do realise the only reason we're here is for Pasha.:o So you can hud yer weesht.":eek: (spelling could be dodgy at end.:p:p)
    Forum Member

oi oi Shona.... :mad::mad: ... She has already taken the path without my assistance.... :rolleyes::p:D
    Forum Member

That could be interesting.:rolleyes::D
    Forum Member
    oi oi Shona.... :mad::mad: ... She has already taken the path without my assistance.... :rolleyes::p:D

Whatever.:rolleyes::rolleyes::p
    Forum Member

Thanks Pashulty and OP (great pic and caption.:))
    Forum Member
    Whatever.:rolleyes::rolleyes::p

:p:p:p
    Forum Member

That's right Callie, rub it in.:rolleyes::p
    Look forward to seeing some Pasha pics then.
    Forum Member
    Too much loving tonight... Although there can never be too much Pasha love.... ;):o
    Thanks again to OP... :)

https://twitter.com/LizziProthero/status/321378750707146752/photo/1

Lucky girl sat on HIS knees...:eek::eek::mad::cry:

Edit to add... Snap Susie... :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lovely pic. Thank you Pashulty and OP :)
    Sounds like the three have fun on stage.
    BIB she's lucky that no-one has said anything to her yet, for instance "you do realise the only reason we're here is for Pasha.:o So you can hud yer weesht.":(spelling could be dodgy at end.p)

I think Katya knows this and is fine with it but I wouldn't want to be the one who actually tells her if you see what I mean :p
    Perhaps you could tell her in Scotland :D

Too late for me now Shona. Saturday's show just confirmed my suspicions ;):D
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Forum Member
    Lovely pic. Thank you Pashulty and OP :)
    I think Katya knows this and is fine with it but I wouldn't want to be the one who actually tells her if you see what I mean :p
    Perhaps you could tell her in Scotland :D
    Too late for me now Shona. Saturday's show just confirmed my suspicions ;):D

WORD... :p:D... yeah perhaps you could tell her Shona...:eek::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pashafan wrote: »

Thanks Pashafan and OP :)

Another lovely pic, Lucky girl :o:D
  • PashafanPashafan Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Jethryk wrote: »
    Not to give you ideas but during the Q&A at Cromer someone did ask that. "How do you smell?"

And he let her find out! She was in the middle of a row and made everyone stand up so that she could get past. He came down from the stage and he gave her a hug and she got a sniff!

Pashulty this could be you :eek::

Just (Lust) Do It! :cool:
This discussion has been closed.