Would you accomodate your neighbour's cock?

MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
Forum Member
My neighbours have a reasonable flock of chickens. They are very generous with eggs, but sadly I've been put in a difficult position. They have 3 cocks. People leave homeless unwanted cocks on their doorstep. Once you have a name for taking in unwanted cocks, more and more turn up. 1 cock in a household is enough, you see. People should just choke them themselves, but they aren't good at this. Everyone want someone else to choke their chicken for them. So, 3 cocks. We have a large shed, and the neighbour has asked if we can accomodate his surplus cocks. Are half a dozen eggs a week enough to compensate for the inconvenience of 2 extra cocks that are not your own? When they stretch up to full height 1st thing in the morning they are such a nuisance, and make so much noise. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Moany LizaMoany Liza Posts: 22,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *snort* :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,283
    Forum Member
    Haha.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,550
    Forum Member
    Yep, it's definitely Friday.
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neighbours with domestic fowl can be a tad imposing.

My neighbour asked me just yesterday if I could hold his cock and pullet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that if you feel that you can accommodate the cocks without putting yourself in any discomfort that it would be the neighbourly thing to do.

You may even find that it is an enjoyable way to spend your time.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »
    Neighbours with domestic fowl can be a tad imposing.

My neighbour asked me just yesterday if I could hold his cock and pullet.

snigger :D
  • sadoldbirdsadoldbird Posts: 9,626
    Forum Member
    You haven't met my neighbour. I'd be surprised to hear he had one cock. If he has he's kept it secret.
  • *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    Should have, but didn't realise this was that kind of thread but now I have realised I have decided to un-contribute.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,512
    Forum Member
    :eek:

Having more than one cock around can be a huge problem, and with the potential noise levels they would provide, the kindest thing would be to set two free. That aside it is a step too far to ask any man to accommodate more than one cock.
    Forum Member
    I think cocks need to be placed somewhere warm and accommodating to keep them happy.

And as they say, if your cock's happy, you're happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We had a man living near us who had loads of cocks in his back garden. You could walk down the side of his house and see them all in their pen. It gets a bit annoying getting woken up by loads of cocks every morning, though you do get used to it. :(
    Forum Member
    We had a man living near us who had loads of cocks in his back garden. You could walk down the side of his house and see them all in their pen. It gets a bit annoying getting woken up by loads of cocks every morning, though you do get used to it. :(

That's what Elton John used to say.
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    sadoldbird wrote: »
    You haven't met my neighbour. I'd be surprised to hear he had one cock. If he has he's kept it secret.

Pehaps he could help me out then. One of them is pretty big, too. I think he's a Rhode Island Red. Pedigree is no use when there's more than 1 cock on the flock, it's very sad being a spare cock.
  • Stiffy78Stiffy78 Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is your neighbour attached to his cock?
    I'm sure a carefully worded 'cock 4 sale' classified ad would have many potential cock friendly punters at your door.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm very disappointed now. Was expecting something else ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Your neighbour needs to eat more cock. Its the only way.
  • MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    Stiffy78 wrote: »
    Is your neighbour attached to his cock?
    I'm sure a carefully worded 'cock 4 sale' classified ad would have many potential cock friendly punters at your door.

More like cock unfriendly dumpers!:eek: There'd be a whole load more cocks on the doorstep in the morning. Literally, people leave their cocks in boxes. They just pretend to themselves that you actually like cock, they know what a nuisance loads of cocks are.
    Your neighbour needs to eat more cock. Its the only way.
    You are right of course.
  • Stiffy78Stiffy78 Posts: 26,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MAW wrote: »
    More like cock unfriendly dumpers!:eek: There'd be a whole load more cocks on the doorstep in the morning. Literally, people leave their cocks in boxes. They just pretend to themselves that you actually like cock, they know what a nuisance loads of cocks are.

You have to feel sorry for an unloved cock.
    Taking care of your neighbour's cock may well bring you good karma.
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shouldn't this be in 'Pets'.
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    jon8769 wrote: »

:eek:

Is that humanly possible or cockily possible
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jon8769 wrote: »

Wow his cocks huge! He must have a big shed to keep it in at night. Im glad I dont have a great big cock like that, a small ones enough to handle as it is!
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good Grief, I had pity on the cock and it's bliddy woke me up. :mad::D
  • 2-Pot Screamer2-Pot Screamer Posts: 34,238
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Good Grief, I had pity on the cock and it's bliddy woke me up. :mad::D

There must be a few women now thinking: "Poor you - not!" ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,716
    Forum Member