Regarding Josie : Im just gonna say it and prob be shot down but . . .

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP: If they filled that house with painted saints with JC himself as Big Brother there are people on this forum who would spit out hatred at every opportunity. :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie hates Walkers!...:D

She prefers cheesy Doritos instead
  • BathshebaBathsheba Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    Josies problem is only one thing....John James ,she is just worried about what he is doing .........end of !

Yes, she's worried about all those bimbos out there trying to get Crabby into bed.
  • jeanojjeanoj Posts: 21,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The penny has dropped at last - she notice that "something didn't feel right" when JJ1 was on the stage with her! Yes Josie, he did what he always does when you tried to kiss him - he turned his head away. Despite what he may say, he is not into you! Now STFU!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GET HER OUT!!! and then she can see for herself what a tool Skippy really is..desperate fool
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ***KEL*** wrote: »
    I feel sorry for her! I know she was bad to Keeva and some others and believe me i wasnt even a Josie fan but I really hate seeing people on the verge of tears. She can barely talk, she should just leave and go and enjoy her time as the winner! She is out of her depth and yes people "I Do Feel Sorry For Her" . . . dont attack me for that :)

I agree its a shame
    I think she should leave I dont want her to be unhappy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    go57uk wrote: »
    Exactly :rolleyes:

and what is wrong with that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    azureanne wrote: »
    She was happy enough when she had her little band of boys hanging on her every word, now she's not the centre of attention + people are putting her wise to how she + her pals have actually been portrayed she's not a happy hippo. I'm sick to the back teeth of hearing her go on about JJ1 !!!! if she's that concerned she knows where the door is or she can do a runner through the fire exit!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This
    2 things are making Josie cry and feel sorry for herself...1) Josie isnt the queen bee and 2)she cannot control John james while she is in the house. She was quick to spout her " its wrong and ungrateful to walk" guess she doesnt count people spending their money on her to get her the winners crown and UBB !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 733
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dizzy24 wrote: »
    I am sorry but i cannot feel sorry for josie i am watching live feed now and she is being a drama queen all because these new housemate will not fall at her feet.

NO! She is upset because this whole thing is putting huge emotional and pschyological pressure on her. And you would be too. No one seems to understand how awful it is for Josie, anyone in that situation would feel invaded and isolated. She was saying she felt the walls were closing in on her which is a classic sign of someone in psychological and emotional distress.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 359
    Forum Member
    Big Nick wrote: »
    God this forum really does love entirely inappropriate usage of the word 'vile' doesn't it?

Agree totally. They have called her for everthing on here yet seem to get away with it all the time :rolleyes:
  • SupaTeeSupaTee Posts: 1,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OhDamm wrote: »
    I'd say it was more to do with what Nadia said about crab eyes not Caoimhe. Friends whipped away from her? She's spent the whole show with crab eyes covering her back :D
    Didn't really help her against Sam, did he? Dave and Andrew supported her much more.
    She was also asked by Davina if she wanted to go back in, she could have said no!
    She just won the show, she kept looking at her brother in the crowd, and as Nadia said, John James had her in a headlock rather than a kiss, there's the crowd all there cheering her, and 4.1 million tv viewers watching.

She had a split second to make a very important decision under those very testing circumstances. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 287
    Forum Member
    Big Nick wrote: »
    God this forum really does love entirely inappropriate usage of the word 'vile' doesn't it?

It is a big favorite with some! :D:D:D
  • JustTamJustTam Posts: 240
    Forum Member
    Tired of seeing all the threads rubbishing Josie from people who feel safe talking crap from behind their computers. Would you talk like this to someone's face? or would you just talk behind their backs. Either way what does that say about you?

The fact is no one knows how they would react being confined in a small place for weeks on end. As has already been mentioned by nearly all former housemates it's like a pressure cooker and everything emotion is magnified in there.

Most people on the forum don't know any of the housemates personally so stop talking like you know what they are thinking or why they're behaving like they are.