Semi Final removed from ITV Player?

NokiaNokiaNokiaNokia Posts: 1,794
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Here's the link to the semi final on the ITV Player on the ITV website, it doesn't seem to be avalable to watch anymore:

http://www.itv.com/itvplayer/video/?Filter=195872

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're probably removing all evidence of a sing-off and judges decision and cutting Dermot in saying "the act with the fewest public votes and leaving is.........Mary".

Allegedly, probably, maybe. :D
  • derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sunday results show is't available either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amusing. The semi final exists on thousands of digi boxes across the nation :) bit late to cover it up?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 144
    Forum Member
    BBKrayzee wrote: »
    amusing. The semi final exists on thousands of digi boxes across the nation :) bit late to cover it up?

LOL. Good one.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    derbrain wrote: »
    The Sunday results show is't available either.

Youtube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Tz2uZjN8o4
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Think it needs to be uploaded onto you tube so- although I am sure it will get deleted :cool:
  • MrDMrD Posts: 1,784
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

OFCOM rules will state that TV broadcasters have to keep recording of broadcasts for a certain length of time (in radio, it's about 42 days).

Taking it OFF the website doesn't make it go away; it will exist - yes, on digiboxes, on Youtube, and whilst OFCOM carry out investigations.

And despite their previous claim of "rules probably havn't been broken", I think you'll find that they will be investigating this one quite thoroughly. It's difficult for ITV, because as millions of people will have seen it - it's impossible to cover up!

We've also seen the websites, we've all seen the rules, we all heard what Dermot was saying and a fair few have heard what Louis said on the radio last week.
  • GhostlyMaryGhostlyMary Posts: 339
    Forum Member
    I wish I hadn't deleted it from my Sky+ . I'd just keep uploading it onto YT every time it was deleted. I'd also upload it onto other video storing sites.

The lengths to which they are going to avoid paying out for fraud are like never before.
  • MARTYM8MARTYM8 Posts: 44,710
    Forum Member
    I also noticed that the you tube video showing the voting results for the last 5 last year had also been tampered with (remember Olly’s unpleasant antics when he stayed over Lloyd).

It was working last week – but now doesn’t work. Coincidentally this disproves Simon’s statement yesterday that they have always had a sing off at the final 5 stage – cos they didn’t last year and that proves it.

We love those conspiracy theories – what is going on?:D
  • SlojoSlojo Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is what is wrong with TXF

Even if they have done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide they have this wonderful ham-fisted way of doing things that makes them look as though they have :)
  • dvfan1dvfan1 Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Slojo wrote: »
    This is what is wrong with TXF

Even if they have done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide they have this wonderful ham-fisted way of doing things that makes them look as though they have :)

they played dermot saying what he said on Alan Titchmarsh show when konnie and ruth were there
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,667
    Forum Member
    MARTYM8 wrote: »
    I also noticed that the you tube video showing the voting results for the last 5 last year had also been tampered with (remember Olly’s unpleasant antics when he stayed over Lloyd).

It was working last week – but now doesn’t work. Coincidentally this disproves Simon’s statement yesterday that they have always had a sing off at the final 5 stage – cos they didn’t last year and that proves it.

We love those conspiracy theories – what is going on?:D

It's still working for me - are you sure it's not your computer?
  • KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    How pathetic. They're like members of the White House running around shredding paperwork before a new president arrives.
  • derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How pathetic. They're like members of the White House running around shredding paperwork before a new president arrives.

that happens a bit closer to home too you know.
  • summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, well you would hide the evidence that could convict!!!!
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've checked to see if XF is on iplayer and I'm watching it right now. Has Simon got a spy who has worked his way into people's TVs?:eek: Next he'll be in our brains!:eek::p:D