Options

ED Rhonas addiction

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
Forum Member
As she is a vet could her addiction get worse have her take horse tranquilisers etc.. show how bad her addiction really is

Comments

• Options
    GlendarrochGlendarroch Posts: 20,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapwheel wrote: »
    As she is a vet could her addiction get worse have her take horse tranquilisers etc.. show how bad her addiction really is

I think it will go down this route.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    I hope so would be very realistic to see her abuse her position due to her desperation and would be a good twist on a storyline that is being played out (very poorly) in 2 other soaps already
  • Options
    Maria_RobinsonMaria_Robinson Posts: 3,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be honest I couldnt care less about Rhona - she is just a cow and her husband is a buffoon. I wish they would be written out with squeaky voice Vanessa and new blood be brought into the vets practice.
  • Options
    Hildas HairnetHildas Hairnet Posts: 643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't Kelly once take some vet drugs once (many moons ago) ?
  • Options
    mrsdaisychainmrsdaisychain Posts: 3,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sick of these story lines following on from one soap to another. EE's and running a similar story line. The producers must swap their scripts.

We have been recording the soaps and we just ff'd when Rhona and Paddys new partner comes into the scenes. The three of them together are so childish. I can put up with Rhona and Paddy in small doses but the three, no.
  • Options
    lindauklindauk Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was Dave Glovers sister? who aborted a baby using drugs stolen from the vets
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhona is so hateful. Just a bitter, brittle woman with no warmth at all. She's dragged Paddy down with her as well. A shame because she used to be quite funny.
  • Options
    valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    To be honest I couldnt care less about Rhona - she is just a cow and her husband is a buffoon. I wish they would be written out with squeaky voice Vanessa and new blood be brought into the vets practice.

I feel the same. I much preferred it years ago when Paddy first came into Emmerdale. They have changed his character and NOT for the better!
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope it kills her and is quick. I can't abide her so couldn't care less if she lives or dies as long as she leaves quickly.
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    To be honest I couldnt care less about Rhona

I absolutely agree.... I don't care enough to have even the slightest interest in this nasty character
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surprised at some of these views tbh. Personally, I have always found Rhona to be one of very few grounded and down to earth characters and I like her a lot. Hence I find this sl very interesting.

(I also love Paddeh, so what do I know?) :D:D
  • Options
    Bonny1Bonny1 Posts: 8,502
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    Surprised at some of these views tbh. Personally, I have always found Rhona to be one of very few grounded and down to earth characters and I like her a lot. Hence I find this sl very interesting.

(I also love Paddeh, so what do I know?) :D:D

Oh lordy, now Paddy, I flippin adore :D I'd marry him :o

my opinion of Rhona changed, during the, Great Escape episodes, her attitude and manner, were just astounding... hence, I'd happy chuck her off a fence now :cool:
  • Options
    COTTONHEATCOTTONHEAT Posts: 12,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because of her addiction for Painkilers I would like to see them get Cain involved in the Storyline where she goes to him in a state & ask for some painkillers from one of his contacts
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess .... Vanessa will find out about the addiction and use it to boot Paddy from the roost... Vanessa is making it plain that she wants her colledge play pal all to herself. Some on here have already said it will turn sinister... Vanessa is bent of destroying all Paddys pals to weaken him..... there is no way she will move out now .... i know it was suggested that might be because she lies about the inheritance and took a loan out and thus cant afford her own place ... but I think its just because she has a sick need to be with Rhona
  • Options
    dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    I'm sick of these story lines following on from one soap to another. EE's and running a similar story line. The producers must swap their scripts.

We have been recording the soaps and we just ff'd when Rhona and Paddys new partner comes into the scenes. The three of them together are so childish. I can put up with Rhona and Paddy in small doses but the three, no.
    EastEnders started running this storyline shortly after Sharon returned so mid September time.