Options

Sweet Jesus Christ!!!!!!!

TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/world-news/shoot-gay-people-in-the-head-us-lawyer-matt-mclaughlin-proposes-in-ballot-initiative-31088400.html
Matt McLaughlin, a Californian lawyer, has proposed a bill that would legalise murdering gay and lesbian people in the state.

McLaughlin’s bill dubs gay sex as a “monstrous evil that Almighty God… commands us to supress on pain of utter destruction”, and calls on gay people to be “put to death by bullets to the head or by any other convenient method”.

McLaughlin has tabled the ‘Sodomite Suppression Act’, which proposes to shoot in the head all gays “who engage in anal sex or sodomy”.

Guys like this scare me deeply.

Comments

• Options
    NorwoodCemeteryNorwoodCemetery Posts: 1,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably not even the most outrageous proposal for a bill to have emerged from 'Murica... this week.

I strongly suspect someone wants their five minutes o' fame. Can anyone really study and practice law, then suggest a boner as brain-damaged as this fine example?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably not even the most outrageous proposal for a bill to have emerged from 'Murica... this week.

I strongly suspect someone wants their five minutes o' fame. Can anyone really study and practice law, then suggest a boner as brain-damaged as this fine example?

There are some right raving loonies in that country. Their loonies make our loonies look sensible.
  • Options
    bookcoverbookcover Posts: 6,216
    Forum Member
    There are some right raving loonies in that country. Their loonies make our loonies look sensible.

That's what happens when you are brain washed with an ideology, seen it before, somewhere.
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Ugh. Another example of the wonders of religion.
  • Options
    skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So he only wants to shoot in the head the ones that engage in anal sex ? I would like to know how this barm pot proposes to find out if they engage in it, does he intend to watch each person having sex to find out ?
  • Options
    KapellmeisterKapellmeister Posts: 41,322
    Forum Member
    Give it a few weeks and we'll probably find out he's been paying rentboys on the side.
  • Options
    RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    skp20040 wrote: »
    So he only wants to shoot in the head the ones that engage in anal sex ? I would like to know how this barm pot proposes to find out if they engage in it, does he intend to watch each person having sex to find out ?

And not only that, but lesbians don't usually engage in anal sex (do they?) So he's just got a gripe about male gays, it seems. Sounds like he's one of those who protest too much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't it funny how people who are so disgusted by anal sex seem to spend so much time thinking about it? :D
  • Options
    RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it funny how people who are so disgusted by anal sex seem to spend so much time thinking about it? :D

Gerrouta my head. :D
  • Options
    Pull2OpenPull2Open Posts: 15,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA will be along in a moment to tackle the elephant in the room.
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he's so hung up on the Old Testament, someone should point him towards the Ten Commandments, one of which clearly states 'Thou shalt not kill.' If he's taking the Bible literally, how is he going to justify that one because it is pretty self-explanatory. Or is he going to say it's okay to kill the people whose lifestyle he personally doesn't approve of? Doesn't that then come into the territory of making your own rules up? Playing God? And then, moving into the New Testament, 'Le he who is without sin cast the first stone....'. Well, he's ruling himself out of that one because he's advocating the killing of fellow human beings and that is, by virtue of the 10 Commandments, sinful. Oops.
    ****. Moron.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    The guy needs sectioning.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will find it gobsmackingly unbelievable if this insane bill gets made legal. That fella seriously, SERIOUSLY needs psychiatric help. He really isn't right in the head. This shows that he's not fit to be a lawyer.
  • Options
    openarmsopenarms Posts: 1,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was on pain of mere destruction? Now that it has been clarified as utter destruction I may have to reconsider my stance on this matter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I will find it gobsmackingly unbelievable if this insane bill gets made legal. That fella seriously, SERIOUSLY needs psychiatric help. He really isn't right in the head. This shows that he's not fit to be a lawyer.

I can't see it, to be fair. California is a pretty liberal state so something like this would never make it into law.

I guess this is what you get when you allow any nutjob to propose legislation for $200.
  • Options
    Bill ClintonBill Clinton Posts: 9,389
    Forum Member
    Perhaps he should be deported to Mosul, where the despicable group ISIS really does what he desires if he would like to live in a state of complete oppression. He'd be welcome in Uganda also where also you have people like him who enjoy the "freedoms" of the west going there to create havoc with their bigoted homophobic views because they are welcomed by the oppressed political force.
  • Options
    TrollHunterTrollHunter Posts: 12,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (He said shoot them in the head.....*snicker*)
  • Options
    dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't see it, to be fair. California is a pretty liberal state so something like this would never make it into law.

I guess this is what you get when you allow any nutjob to propose legislation for $200.

Yeah, don't know why I got so worked up about it, above ^. It's not going to happen, thank goodness.
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bootyache wrote: »
    Is he belong to the tea party by any chance? :kitty:

He's a lawyer by trade but I reckon he is a Tea Party voter who belongs to Westboro baptist church.
  • Options
    bootyachebootyache Posts: 15,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a lawyer by trade but I reckon he is a Tea Party voter who belongs to Westboro baptist church.

I never give the tea party capitals as I think they are crazy and cruel with their ideas. I should think lots of their idealogy is based on insanity.

:);-)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pull2Open wrote: »
    SULLA will be along in a moment to tackle the elephant in the room.
    I don't mind tackling an elephant, only I don't know what it is. What is the fact we are all too frightened to mention?
    openarms wrote: »
    I thought it was on pain of mere destruction? Now that it has been clarified as utter destruction I may have to reconsider my stance on this matter.

:D Lol.
  • Options
    rumpleteazerrumpleteazer Posts: 5,746
    Forum Member
    Relly wrote: »
    And not only that, but lesbians don't usually engage in anal sex (do they?) So he's just got a gripe about male gays, it seems. Sounds like he's one of those who protest too much.

Notice how it's always the gay men these people are against. Lesbians are apparently ok. Funny that.
  • Options
    lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully I don't think has much chance of getting passed! He sounds unhinged to me!
  • Options
    FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    So the homophobe is proposing the Act of Sodomite Suppression.

Typically obsessed with ASS.