Options

Dane: "apart from the two k**bheads that nobody likes"

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,355
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/bigbrother/interviews/a200409/alex-reid-dane-bowers-celebrity-big-brother.html

Very last question - who is he referring to?

Sov and...?

Is it Heidi?

Comments

• Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think coming sloppy second has gone to his head already.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 40
    Forum Member
    I think he was referring to himself and Vinnie, they're the only k**bheads i can think of.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking Sov and maybe Stephen is who Dane is talking about. But to be fair I'm sure they think he's a knobhead too. I mean after all he was the one threatning to dropkick somebody and saying he'd destroy someone.
  • Options
    JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    The only knobhead that was in there was him.

How he managed to get second place totally astounds me. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Katia.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh my. :eek: Any two out of Katia, Sov and Heidi. What a prattish thing to say. Perhaps Vinnie's style of 'banter' has rubbed off on him.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    Heidi has been pretty critical of Alex since leaving the house, don't know if Dane would have noticed it though.

He could mean Katia if her and Sov segregated themselves from the other housemates last night.

Stephen didn't have a low opinion of Alex did he? :confused:

Dane likes Sisqo so it won't be him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    Well sov definately, I'm not sure about the other one.

I don't think Dane really meant it when he said that he was frustrated and anyone who understands human behaviour will have known that he wasn't threatening anyone when he said that, he was just letting off steam.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sillycat wrote: »
    Well sov definately, I'm not sure about the other one.

I don't think Dane really meant it when he said that he was frustrated and anyone who understands human behaviour will have known that he wasn't threatening anyone when he said that, he was just letting off steam.

I suppose it was much the same steam that he was letting off when he wanted to dropkick Sov.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thats what I was refering to, and yes, he was just letting off steam, he didn't threaten anyone. If he had he'd have been kicked out of the house.
  • Options
    bradvillabradvilla Posts: 7,288
    Forum Member
    this is exactly why I hated this series. People like Dane have been lauded as nice guys. The bullies got want they wanted throughout and it made me stop watching
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    me thinks it was a little joke.... we werent there so we dont know if he said it jokingly or seriously...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't see any bullying at all, a few words were exchanged here and there, some people said somethings about people behind their backs, but all pretty much normal human behaviour.

I think there's an expectation of celebrities to be better people than the rest of us, which is pretty unrealistic and unfair they are just as flawed as everyone else and saying you want to kill, punch or drop kick someone doesn't make you a bully, just human. Had he said that to her face then yeah I'd agree with you, but he had no intention of physically intimidating or hurting anyone.

Everyone has said at some point, I'm going to kill so and so and only a tiny proportion of society ever really means it.
  • Options
    anonyyanonyy Posts: 3,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tok715 wrote: »
    I think he was referring to himself and Vinnie, they're the only k**bheads i can think of.

lol too true
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only knob heads were Kat and Sov.

Dane is a legend.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think it was a particularly bullying series (though Sov could have been treated in a less high-handed manner) but referring in an interview to 'two knobheads that nobody likes' is plain rude.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't see any bullying at all, a few words were exchanged here and there, some people said somethings about people behind their backs, but all pretty much normal human behaviour.

I think there's an expectation of celebrities to be better people than the rest of us, which is pretty unrealistic and unfair they are just as flawed as everyone else and saying you want to kill, punch or drop kick someone doesn't make you a bully, just human. Had he said that to her face then yeah I'd agree with you, but he had no intention of physically intimidating or hurting anyone.

Everyone has said at some point, I'm going to kill so and so and only a tiny proportion of society ever really means it.

Oh c'mon. Dane was very vocal with Sov when he knew that the whole house was against her. He was the worst in there when it came to being vocal and it seemed like he had something to prove by being the tough guy.

In fact, his whole popularity grew as a result of it..............which is a sickening feeling when the viewing public end up supporting people like him who is nothing short of a bandwagoning asslicking, bully.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Obviously other people didn't see it the same way because he came second and sov was booted out long ago.

Would you have been happy to cook and clean for sov while she did sweet FA in return? I wouldn't thats for sure, she's twenty not a child and more than capable of contributing to the running and cleanliness of the house.

She used them and they got tired of it, she reaped what she sowed.
  • Options
    Jaymitch1Jaymitch1 Posts: 6,426
    Forum Member
    dane is a big penis, which is ironic really, after seeing his little video with katie, he didnt have much to offer down there, a mini walnut whip springs to mind..
  • Options
    CMcKinleyCMcKinley Posts: 3,980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    dane is a big penis, which is ironic really, after seeing his little video with katie, he didnt have much to offer down there, a mini walnut whip springs to mind..

lol :D and thanks for watching it on our behalf.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was refering to himself and Vinnie! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »

LOL

Its really awful isn't it? Katie looks bored too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Obviously other people didn't see it the same way because he came second and sov was booted out long ago.

Would you have been happy to cook and clean for sov while she did sweet FA in return? I wouldn't thats for sure, she's twenty not a child and more than capable of contributing to the running and cleanliness of the house.

She used them and they got tired of it, she reaped what she sowed.

Two wrongs don't make a right, do they?

Sov dug her heels in AFTER certain gameplaying housemates decided to complain about her and rally up support to ensure they were heard and that she would look bad.

Sov also understood what was going on and just dug her heels in further and did nada.

It's a gameshow that they won against her..............so full points to them for that.

However, given that it is a gameshow, there was no need for Dane to be so personal and so vitriol against her. So in that respect, Dane showed himself up as far too serious a person who took the gameshow too far..........certainly more than Sov did IMHO.

The fact that he made it to second place will go down as one of the world's greatest mysteries.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FluffyEgg wrote: »
    The only knob heads were Kat and Sov.

Dane is a legend.

That is the two i thought he meant also(Sov and Katia seemed to keep themselves together on bbbm and not have anything to do with the other housemates?)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JTW wrote: »
    Two wrongs don't make a right, do they?

Sov dug her heels in AFTER certain gameplaying housemates decided to complain about her and rally up support to ensure they were heard and that she would look bad.

Sov also understood what was going on and just dug her heels in further and did nada.

It's a gameshow that they won against her..............so full points to them for that.

However, given that it is a gameshow, there was no need for Dane to be so personal and so vitriol against her. So in that respect, Dane showed himself up as far too serious a person who took the gameshow too far..........certainly more than Sov did IMHO.

The fact that he made it to second place will go down as one of the world's greatest mysteries.

No, sorry but Sov didn't lift a finger in that house, she only starting washing her own plate AFTER people complained that she did nothing.

If I'd have been in there I'd have said something too, don't forget Dane was doing most of the cooking and she treated him with no respect from the word go. Why should he cook for her if she doens't do anything in return, does she think the world and his wife ought to do her chores for her because she's too lazy to do it herself?

I don't think Dane said anything out of order, in fact the part that made me like him was when he said to her 'are you still taking'? :D

Sov called him a dick or a knob or something equally as rude, she deserved it.