WWE Eurosport?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I can't find any recent posts on the forum regarding this, but while watching the Kaiserslautern - Bayern friendly on Eurosport last night there was a quick commercial during half-time which showed whe WWE logo on screen and the voiceover saying "Coming to Eurosport, february (9th??)". Can anyone confirm this? Will this mean Raw moving from Sky Sports or will it be one of the catch-up shows such as "Bottom Line"?

Comments

• OneF'inFalkirkOneF'inFalkirk Posts: 4,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WWE?

Sport?

Surely Eurosport wouldn't disgrace themselves by showing this!!! What next, make a bid for soap operas?
  • Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    someone posted about this in the wrestling thread yesterday, there is going to be a 90 minute clip programme each week in europe but not in the uk
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok Nik01 Cheers for that!
  • Nik01Nik01 Posts: 9,947
    Forum Member
    scofo76 wrote: »
    Ok Nik01 Cheers for that!

your welcome :)
  • LudwigVonDrakeLudwigVonDrake Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They can buy this but scrap Lacrosse without warning? :(

Oh well.. it's good for those who like WWE but don't have Sky I guess.
  • Chief_WahooChief_Wahoo Posts: 1,454
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like professional wrestling but seriously,it doesn't belong on Eurosport.Although,Eurosport did show Japanese pro wrestling for a while a few years back,and I'm sure they also had some WWF shows.

But I'm sure they were just filler shows until they found some real sports to show,like handball,curling,and Bandy ice hockey....:rolleyes:
  • TMLS313TMLS313 Posts: 3,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't forget Tractor Pulling. Must-watch that was on Eurosport in the mid-nineties!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,832
    Forum Member
    Have any of you people ever watched Eurosport 2? They show video gaming and breakdancing, amongst other things.
  • JayTeeEssJayTeeEss Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Didn't Eurosport used to show WWF (as it was then) when it was Sky-owned venture in the early 90s?
  • kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eurosport have also show TNA before.