Options

Hollyoaks General Discussion (Part 19)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 373
    Forum Member
    Skyfall wrote: »
    Anna, Patrick and Sienna still getting better in every epsiode er see.

Patrick dark side its great seeing more of his secret face. Patrick really is getting interesting.

Sienna heartbreaking hearing her mother doesn't want to see her, Sienna a great character.

Anna she very upset that Patrick made her say thses things to her children. Anna getting better every moment.

The past with Anna and Patrick looking forward to seeing more of their history.

Will asking Sienna to be a bridesmaid he really liks rubbing things inpeoples faces with what he says while Sienna upset with what Anna said to her.

Cindy really likes to stair drama with people, making Theresa hear that Texas wants her as a bridesmaid witch Texas wouldn't thought of.

Leanne really getting annoyed with Texas and feeling left out, now Texas made Leanne the maid of honor if Leanne feels left out and or gets annoyed with Teaxa again she doing something that will end their friendship that can't be reparied if Leanne contiunes being like this.

Theresa got the wrong idea from Texas being a brides maid all thanks to listeing to Cindy, if Theresa finds Cindy staired up drama with her up for nothing with Texas I can see a war happening with Theresa and Cindy for awhile.

I agree with all of this :) Sienna has easily become one of my favourite characters, i find her and the other Blakes so intriguing to watch :D
    It was heartbreaking when Sienna thought that Anna didn't know who he was :( really want her to make good friends with Maxine and Nancy :)

I didn't quite get the stuff with Theresa being a bridesmaid, why did Cindy choose her to have Texas ask? Wasn't aware of any problems that Cindy had with either Texas or Theresa, and Texas barely knows her, so why would she have her as bridesmaid??? Glad she made Leanne maid of honour, I love Leanne :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All I have to say about Myra/Jim is - poor Dirk!! :D
  • Options
    SkyfallSkyfall Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    TvGeek_ wrote: »
    I agree with all of this :) Sienna has easily become one of my favourite characters, i find her and the other Blakes so intriguing to watch :D
    It was heartbreaking when Sienna thought that Anna didn't know who he was :( really want her to make good friends with Maxine and Nancy :)

I didn't quite get the stuff with Theresa being a bridesmaid, why did Cindy choose her to have Texas ask? Wasn't aware of any problems that Cindy had with either Texas or Theresa, and Texas barely knows her, so why would she have her as bridesmaid??? Glad she made Leanne maid of honour, I love Leanne :D

Thank you TvGeek .
    Sienna likinng her more every momet

I would love to see a war between Theresa and Cindy. Theresa be angry when she finds it was Cindy who staried her up to belivning Texas made her bridesmaid.

Leanne maid of honour great to see her be apart of the wedding story to come.

Anna and Patrick really great to have on hollyoaks.

Cindy chooseing Theresa to wind up because Theresa easy to play with to make her think she be a bridesmaid to Texas witch she was shocked with what Cindy made Theresa think and Texas went along with it to keep Theresa at bay so no bad blood will happen between them.
  • Options
    lost boylost boy Posts: 1,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, to be honest not much of that was actually anything to do with Theresa. Most of it was verbal sparring between Cindy and Texas - fuelled by Cindy having married Texas's granddad before he died, and things have never been good between Texas and Cindy because of that.

Oh, I have a soft spot for Leanne too - she's gloriously barking, but well meaning with it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Theresa being involved is ridiculous, blatantly just a ploy to get more people involved in what happens at the wedding.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 113
    Forum Member
    You know that sort of second hand embarrassment you get when someone thinks they're really good at karaoke and then they turn out to be terrible at karaoke? That's all I'm getting from this Clare storyline.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Am I the only person who thinks this "dark side" of patrickia ruining his character?. Anna is fantastic at acting frightened of him but he just isn't cinvincing in an intimidating role. He was a good character until this twist and hope it gets a bit more believeable as the plot unfolds.

This theresa being a bridesmaid is absolutely ridiculous, clearly just a way of making her a suspect!!

Leannes acting was surprisingly good tonight.. she actually could be a much better character if TPTB put some effort into her!!
  • Options
    Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Clare thing is sooooooo rubbish. Think she's in competition with Will on who can shout their lines the loudest.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    o FFs why do i keep forgetting hollyoaks is on :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    o FFs why do i keep forgetting hollyoaks is on :([/QUO

hellow sex

catch up with hollyoaks 6;30pm tomrrow night channel 4

Talk with you more tomrrow night, some dvds I need to finsh sorting out. Have a good night.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Sex wrote: »
    o FFs why do i keep forgetting hollyoaks is on :(

Because its ridiculously poor and its not holding yoyr attention LOL
  • Options
    crazyguyz999crazyguyz999 Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Only for a few episodes!
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The E4 episode was terrible. Aside from the Dodger/Sienna and Patrick scenes, I just couldn't get any enjoyment out of it. The Clare/Browning storyline is awful. I just find it very flat and boring, the acting from both characters has been pretty bad too. I'm also sick and tired of Mercedes constantly saying "I can't live without Paul!" or "He's the love of my life!" We literally heard the same thing being said when she was with other guys. Will is still annoying as ever and Theresa suddenly becoming involved with the wedding as a bridesmaid is just ridiculous. I mean, really? As for Jim and Carmel, I just don't care. He really irritates me, it's bad enough that we saw him with Myra in the bedroom, but thankfully we didn't see much of the action. I actually feel sorry for Dirk.

Sorry for sounding bitter folks but I just didn't like that episode. It was quite poor overall. :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you TvGeek .
    Sienna likinng her more every momet

I would love to see a war between Theresa and Cindy. Theresa be angry when she finds it was Cindy who staried her up to belivning Texas made her bridesmaid.

Leanne maid of honour great to see her be apart of the wedding story to come.

Anna and Patrick really great to have on hollyoaks.

Cindy chooseing Theresa to wind up because Theresa easy to play with to make her think she be a bridesmaid to Texas witch she was shocked with what Cindy made Theresa think and Texas went along with it to keep Theresa at bay so no bad blood will happen between them.

Yeah....Cindy has already started to wind Texas up, maybe she's another one of the suspects??? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lost boy wrote: »
    Well, to be honest not much of that was actually anything to do with Theresa. Most of it was verbal sparring between Cindy and Texas - fuelled by Cindy having married Texas's granddad before he died, and things have never been good between Texas and Cindy because of that.

Oh, I have a soft spot for Leanne too - she's gloriously barking, but well meaning with it :D

Oh, ok, thanks, I never knew that Cindy had married Texas' Grandad :)

And me too, Leanne is mad, but always means well :D
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    The problem with Mercedes is no fecking characetr development - she's had so many storylines and is basically stuck on repeat

She messes up, the family shun her, they forgive her, she messes up, the family shun her. they forgive her

She just so dull

Too true. I actually thought they were getting somewhere with her last year, the psycho stuff and the Paul stuff was a breath of fresh air. That was all wiped clean when she was found innocent. :rolleyes:

I know she's one of their biggest stars but they need to do something drastic with her. She got stale about 5 years ago and is back to that form again.

Sienna and Patrick once again the highlights of the episode. And I do think Dodger is a lot more enjoyable away from his appalling family who drag him down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah....Cindy has already started to wind Texas up, maybe she's another one of the suspects??? :)

Thank you TvGeek. Since Cindy been back shes been some things to do but nothing bigger, this Texas wedding murder suspect story to come be great for Cindy to be apart of it. Never seen Cindy get into trouble with the police before if she becomes a suspect to Texas death I like to see hoe Cindy going to explain her herself when shes questioned by the police.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thank you TvGeek. Since Cindy been back shes been some things to do but nothing bigger, this Texas wedding murder suspect story to come be great for Cindy to be apart of it. Never seen Cindy get into trouble with the police before if she becomes a suspect to Texas death I like to see Cindy going to explain her herself when shes questioned by the police.

Me too, provided she is one of the suspects :) She probably won't be, it was just an idea I had :)
    Seeing her reactions if questioned by the police should be amusing :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    merricat wrote: »
    You know that sort of second hand embarrassment you get when someone thinks they're really good at karaoke and then they turn out to be terrible at karaoke? That's all I'm getting from this Clare storyline.

Haha, this made me laugh :D It is a bit like that :D
  • Options
    fenpeperfenpeper Posts: 265
    Forum Member
    They're making Callum a drug dealer? His character has been ruined..........................:confused:
  • Options
    unknown17unknown17 Posts: 3,797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deleted
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    fenpeper wrote: »
    They're making Callum a drug dealer? His character has been ruined..........................:confused:

This is a ludicrous development. As if Callum, who saw the destructive effects of Martha's alcoholism on his family, would deal drugs and potentially inflict that same trauma on someone else? What happened to the principled, but edgy character we've come to know?

Once again, storyline-led drama over character-led. Seems to be Bryan Kirkwood's new approach to Hollyoaks. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Me too, provided she is one of the suspects :) She probably won't be, it was just an idea I had :)
    Seeing her reactions if questioned by the police should be amusing :D

Your idea is great. Heres a idea of mine for Ruby. Hope you enjoy this story.

What if Ruby was releated to the Osbornes and is the half siter to Esther. Never watched hollyoaks when Ruby first appeared I heard she was bullying Esther and invistd herself to stay with The Osbornes. what if shes shes hideing a secret from them. Her being jualuos of Esther being closrer with her family then Ruby is with her own makes me think she hates her family, find out a scret and rufuses to live with them so she stayed with her brother. I think she find out her father wasn't her father, her mother had a affair years about with Esther's father Brain Bloom Frankies first son. They broke off the affar and get together with the guy Ruby thought was her father. Ruby demands answers from her mother tells her everything and she knows were Brains parents Rubys grandparents are, so Ruby runned away. Set herself up with the Osbornes learning things throw Esther about their father and Ruby keeps the secret to herself. While Juno died and Ruby blamed her for it what if her jealousy got the better of her trying everything she can to drive Esther away so Ruby has the family she always wanted but doesn't want a sister, but secretly she does. While seeing what Ruby did to Esther she feels very bad hurting her half sister and confessed everything expect the secret of being releated to them. Ruby seems more happy living the Osbornes then her own parents and feels closer to the Osbornes if she can ever tell them shes realated to them.

Seeing Ruby standing up to Diane to stop her from shutting at Frankie made me think and give me the idea could Ruby be realated to the Osbornes and be the half sister to Esther. This would make a interesting hollyoaks story and be challenge to see Ruby in a much bigger deeper interesting story. Also Esther has no brothers or sisters if Ruby was her half sister then she finally has a sister she always wanted and be close with having a sister.
  • Options
    Jingle JangleJingle Jangle Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has everyone read the two Hollyoaks articles on the front soaps page? I haven't laughed so much since Doug slipped over on that oil slick. Are the writers on those drugs that Callum, yeah, whatever, is dealing?

Leanne fancying Will? I know she's a total mental, but even if Will was the hottest bloke on the planet, which, let's face it, he's not, he's her best friend's fiancé. She'd steer well clear.

And the Mercy/Browning/Clare stuff looks hilarious - in a so bad it might actually be good kind of way. I'm quite looking forward to it. Especially the good old bag mix up and the dogs! The savage, rabid dogs. :eek: Where do you even find a pack of rabid dogs? :rolleyes:

Bryan Kirkwood sure does like sensational, soapy trash. He moves stories on and mixes it up. But I'm missing the stories with heart and soul. The Esther storyline had it; Ste and Brendan had it; Jacqui and Rhys had it (until it was crapped all over); even Texas and Dodger had something.

HOs is entertaining enough at the moment, but it's all so shallow. I want something I can emotionally connect with. Maybe looking at a teatime soap is the wrong place to be looking.
This discussion has been closed.