Options

Sallie only kicking off..

rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
Forum Member
✭✭
Sallie is only kicking off as Michael has been proper close to her and they have bonded quite alot on live feed...:eek::D

Comments

• Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's lovely, isn'nt she
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rockjack wrote: »
    Sallie is only kicking off as Michael has been proper close and they bonded quite alot on live feed...:eek::D

I'd feel the same if someone was chatting shit to me. She said she "hate's liars" so her reaction was understandable.

Before I get pulled up on it I know it was the public who decided whose up, but I'd feel the same without knowing he's a mole.
  • Options
    ZuttoZutto Posts: 2,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sallie is only kicking off as Michael has been proper close to her and they have bonded quite alot on live feed...:eek::D

This is what I was going to say, I was expecting the first post to be something different. But yes, you're right, on live feed they look like they've been getting on well and he gave her a long apology about something he said about her in the diary room which she graciously accepted. I think out of those three she will be the most confused about being nominated by him
  • Options
    rockjackrockjack Posts: 13,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If i was in the house i would know he was a mole just by nominating Sallie..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For all she knows, he's just saying what he thinks. She does that to everyone else and thinks they have to accept it :D She's revolting ;)
  • Options
    Amnesia HazeAmnesia Haze Posts: 1,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If i was in the house i would know he was a mole just by nominating Sallie..

It's so obvious, she knows deep down he's mole and has said on many occasions she's suspicious of him, but the theme is confusing her.