Options

Ricky Whittle on NCIS tonight : )

Philly1234Philly1234 Posts: 1,289
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Yes, I get over-ruled on NCIS night, so...I'm watching it, and the bad guys come on (you know how this show goes, right?), and...who is that guy? I know him...it took me about a minute to figure out it was Ricky Whittle!

The part was small, and he didn't say a lot, but it IS the highest rated drama in the US, so there's that. And he was lookin' pretty good, too. Congrats, Ricky! On to bigger and better things, I hope : )

I figured it's slow enough in here this time of year to take a thread like this, right?

Comments

• Options
    SallyforthSallyforth Posts: 7,404
    Forum Member
    Can you say which series and which channel please? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The latest one. On CBS.
  • Options
    Lily_MLily_M Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oooh I love NCIS. I've got a bit of a crush on Mark Harmon.

Have any of the cast been on DWTS? Pauley Perette would be a great signing.
  • Options
    *Topaz**Topaz* Posts: 4,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Hollyoaks to Hollywood ;)

I read from a DM article a while back that Ricky had moved to the US to further his career. I hope it works out for him and some more opportunities come his way :)
  • Options
    wazzyboywazzyboy Posts: 13,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philly1234 wrote: »
    The latest one. On CBS.

Google shows Ricky is in series 10 ep 6. Over here series 10 is currently on Fox UK. As yet the website only shows the first 11 EPs. Channel 5 shows earlier series as does Fox.
  • Options
    MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wazzyboy wrote: »
    Google shows Ricky is in series 10 ep 6. Over here series 10 is currently on Fox UK. As yet the website only shows the first 11 EPs. Channel 5 shows earlier series as does Fox.
    And Channel 5 is running behind Fox. We get CBS Action and it wasn't on there last night.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, I just imdb'd it to check it all out.

I don't know why he would be listed for S10 Ep 6, that was the one with the guy from Jericho.

It's S10 Ep 16, called "Detour". He's now listed in the cast on imdb.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Philly1234 wrote: »
    Well, I just imdb'd it to check it all out.

I don't know why he would be listed for S10 Ep 6, that was the one with the guy from Jericho.

It's S10 Ep 16, called "Detour". He's now listed in the cast on imdb.

Apologies, that was a typo. I meant ep 16.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Monaogg wrote: »
    And Channel 5 is running behind Fox. We get CBS Action and it wasn't on there last night.

Yes, that's what I meant by earlier series on 5 :)

Looks like fox UK is showing the one on CBS US, but is a bit behind. I think maybe CBS Action UK is different again and perhaps not contracted to show it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Ricky Whittle fans might be interested to hear what he's been up to lately.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/jul/06/uk-tv-us-diversity-hollyoaks-ricky-whittle
  • Options
    TWSTWS Posts: 9,307
    Forum Member
    *Topaz* wrote: »
    I thought Ricky Whittle fans might be interested to hear what he's been up to lately.

http://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2014/jul/06/uk-tv-us-diversity-hollyoaks-ricky-whittle

I have seen him in Mistresses and The 100 don't know if he has been in anything else
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TWS wrote: »
    I have seen him in Mistresses and The 100 don't know if he has been in anything else

Every now and again the DM pap him topless looking very ripped near the beach somewhere in LA. It looks suspiciously like set up photo shoots but I guess it keeps his profile up ;-)
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently he's seeing Demi Moore's daughter, Rumer Willis, as well, so could be well into the young showbiz circles by now.