Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    gilesb wrote: »
    Could number 2 be GI Jane? She has certainly had a bad year (seems to be a lot of binds about her at the moment)

Could number 3 be one of those actresses of that comedy programme (is it called SNL or something?) who often then go on to do feature films? I am thinking like Bridesmaids? That kind of actress. In fact after some research i am pretty sure this is FAT AMY.

Number 1 doesnt make sense... why would a career frazzle when you get a "break out role in a franchise"? Wouldnt that push you up higher on the grading list rather than lower it?

I was thinking of the latest incarnation of a man who would be considered super - nothing really big came of such a big role, he's working but nothing major or as high profile since, and wife and kid thing fits.
  • Options
    AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That could be a better guess for the clues. Laser eyes has three kids and is currently single.
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    Number 1 of these 3 makes me think of Thor, but he actually is still up and rising and is in 2 big franchises, no?

Is 2 the one waiting to go to rehab, or already in rehab, and wanting to get out of rehab?

Number 3 sounds to be doing good as an actress, so maybe that is one thing slowing down the writing. The ex co-writer sounds bitter and stupid.

Number 1 i think is Will Turner. Yeah he's in Pirates and LOTR but what else ????

Number 2 i think is meant to be She's The Man but she was on tv for years,so i don't get it.

Number 3 is um... well i like the main guess on the CDAN website. Never heard of her.
  • Options
    FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    Number 1 i think is Will Turner. Yeah he's in Pirates and LOTR but what else ????

Number 2 i think is meant to be She's The Man but she was on tv for years,so i don't get it.

Number 3 is um... well i like the main guess on the CDAN website. Never heard of her.

Ahh, Will Turner fits well. Never thought of him, good guess!

Was She's the man anywhere near A list at any time? Mean Girl was more close at some point, no?

The most popular guess on CDAN for the writer can't be it, her new show she is writing and acting in just got picked for second season. Also she was in the Office writing with a group for ages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

I'm not sure what this former B list mostly movie actress who is now a C and got her fame from a very important role does all day, but it is not spending time with her child. She has been in this space before and according to a friend of the nanny who watches her 24/7, our actress has not spent time alone with her child in almost a year.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actor has not been spotted with his wife as much as they used to be. It turns out she got wind of a little fling he had on the set of his last movie. Not with a woman, but with his B list actor co-star. She thinks it is strange and can't seem to get over it. He says he prefers women, but got caught up in the movie.

From The Morton Report:

The British press have a great knack at spotting irregular behaviour in Hollywood stars and this story concerns a big name indeed. These days he seems likes Mr. Sensible, but go back over a decade and when this mega-star was in England, the word soon got around that he did a disappearing act during evenings in clubs or parties in high form... with a runny nose. So our very clever journalists got around the thorny problem of possible legal action by making veiled hints about drug abuse by merely suggesting that the star "seemed to have a very bad cold" or "made frequent trips to the toilet".

And It's not Mr. Jolie.
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

I'm not sure what this former B list mostly movie actress who is now a C and got her fame from a very important role does all day, but it is not spending time with her child. She has been in this space before and according to a friend of the nanny who watches her 24/7, our actress has not spent time alone with her child in almost a year.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly movie actor has not been spotted with his wife as much as they used to be. It turns out she got wind of a little fling he had on the set of his last movie. Not with a woman, but with his B list actor co-star. She thinks it is strange and can't seem to get over it. He says he prefers women, but got caught up in the movie.

From The Morton Report:

The British press have a great knack at spotting irregular behaviour in Hollywood stars and this story concerns a big name indeed. These days he seems likes Mr. Sensible, but go back over a decade and when this mega-star was in England, the word soon got around that he did a disappearing act during evenings in clubs or parties in high form... with a runny nose. So our very clever journalists got around the thorny problem of possible legal action by making veiled hints about drug abuse by merely suggesting that the star "seemed to have a very bad cold" or "made frequent trips to the toilet".

And It's not Mr. Jolie.

I think I know who that is.:eek:
    I'm in shock that I've guessed one.:D

Would it be a recently very ill guy who has made a film about a pianist.
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Possibly, and the fling with Dr Jack....

If true (and that's debatable with anything from CDAN) I think it's far more likely to be Liberace than his lead co-star since he and his wife are seen together regularly and the whole family was in Berlin recently and in Cannes just last week.
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ahhh, I didn't even think about him.

You'd think after the struggles he has had he would be smarter than this.
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, I didn't even think about him.

You'd think after the struggles he has had he would be smarter than this.

You do know these things can be totally made up (as well as being part/fully true), don't you?

Or pushed with an agenda in mind?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »

If true (and that's debatable with anything from CDAN) I think it's far more likely to be Liberace than his lead co-star since he and his wife are seen together regularly and the whole family was in Berlin recently and in Cannes just last week.

I thought of Bourne and that guy from 30 Rock who was also in the film. Who'd turn him down?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought of Bourne and that guy from 30 Rock who was also in the film. Who'd turn him down?

Bourne doesn't fit cos of the wife thing. Like I said, they're pictured together all the time. TBH I very much doubt it's Liberace either. Just Enty doing his usual.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Bourne doesn't fit cos of the wife thing. Like I said, they're pictured together all the time. TBH I very much doubt it's Liberace either. Just Enty doing his usual.

Spoilsport :D:p
  • Options
    NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Possibly Sam Seaborn? He's almost unrecognisable in the film but has a few key scenes.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Blind Items Revealed

From CDAN:

December 8, 2012

As of the middle of the night, this former A list all movies actress who is still a solid B has been awake for almost three days straight and is on a drug taking binge not seen since the early days of her career. She also agreed to a video that she will probably regret when she sobers up. This will be revealed for sure if she doesn't reveal it herself by going to rehab before reveal day.

G.I. Jane

From CDAN:

December 8, 2012

This Academy Award winner/nominee actress is probably A list. She only does movies. None of that common television for her although it was good enough when she needed money. Anyway, the other day she trashed her hotel room. Someone said something and she went off and knocked a lamp and everything off a desk and when the lamp didn't break, smashed it against the wall until it broke and then told her assistant to clean it up before then knocking a television down to the ground. Maybe she didn't take her meds.

Darling Buds Of May
  • Options
    DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    G.I. Jane

I'm really sorry to read that.:(

Darling Buds Of May

Ties in with the earlier blind, I suppose.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    You do know these things can be totally made up (as well as being part/fully true), don't you?

Or pushed with an agenda in mind?

Oh yeah, usually they are totally made up. According to some blinds Mrs Liberace keeps him drugged at home and only lets him out on special occasions. :D

Also fired publicist etc can easily start untrue rumors, and blinds. They know very well what can and cannot be said without any legal responsibility.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 29
    Forum Member

It must be Val-jean and Marius. Marius was besotted by all accounts.
  • Options
    SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From CDAN:

Just because he has switched countries, does not mean he has lost his sleazy ways. This former B+ list mostly television actor who made his fame on a very hit cable show has always been sleazy. This one might take the cake though. He was out to dinner with his girlfriend of the week when he spotted this resurgent B-/C+ list mostly movie actress who still looks great and has a new hit movie. Our actor went over to her table where she was sitting with another woman and sat himself down without being invited and started hitting on our actress who could see his date at the other table. Our actress got up and went and sat down next to the girlfriend and told her to run from the actor very quickly and never look back.

[QUOTE=dee123;66129090 Mr. Selfridge and Felicity Shagwell.[/QUOTE]

Felicity would be a solid B I would have thought?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This A list celebrity with no apparent talent expect being a diva despite all the things she does, tried to get a doorman fired at the hotel she is staying at. Apparently the doorman tried to strike up a conversation with her and she told him never to speak to her unless she spoke first and then tried to get him fired. The hotel refused.

From Allie Is Wired:

This closeted Disney star might see the end of his career thanks to an attempt to hook up with a co-star after getting mixed messages. Whether or not the co-star is actually gay is a bit of a mystery, but things are more than awkward on set. Producers were informed of the "inappropriate behaviour" and will be taking action.

From Lainey Gossip:

After a series of s**tty relationships, she thought she finally found the one. He says the right things, he wants to be with her all the time, he isn't embarrassed to be seen with her. And he's not motivated to do much other than to be with her. Life is not particularly challenging for either of them.... but every man needs his down time. Or, in his case, his down down time. What does he do with his down, down time? Not sure... exactly. But you can smell it. You can always smell it from his office. So there's one blend for when he needs to relax and then something else for when he needs a hit of excitement. Which might explain why there are small mirrors on his desk with powdery white residue. Do they do it together? Surely not now, in her condition. But maybe later for a shortcut to skinny.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ 1) Must be difficult keeping up with her aka Mrs Baby North West
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is certainly a candidate, and might get away blaming hormones, but it could be The X Factor daughter - she's got an attitude at times, so too the French Hotel. Although in the real world non of them are real A list but CDAN might, it clear the Hotel didnt think they were.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty sure #1 is Jenny From The Block. CDAN hate her. She's usually described as A list with no talent and Enty never, never EVER calls her a singer. Which is why people think she's the answer to the MV blind.

#2 could a few guys.

#3 used to be a Newlywed and liked 98 Degrees.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    1) Ah that could make sense. Although I wonder if there is more to the story.

3) she and their kids deserve better.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Downfront 2:

Did this Diva pull a fast one? A slap heard around the world is probably worth millions in tickets!

From CDAN:

This B list celebrity has been known for his music and his women and his substance abuse issues. None of that is really blind item worthy, but the fact that he did drugs with a teen who later overdosed has had some very big consequences.

From CDAN:

The Uncle

Everyone thinks this this C list celebrity with A list name recognition has reunited with someone from their past because of want. It is because of need. For the past year and a half she has been fighting off her uncle. The uncle would just take her out to go shopping, and then would kiss her and hug her at the end of the day. That progressed to taking her to lunch and holding her hand during it or taking her shopping for bras. They have gone to dinner and he even had her spend the night at a hotel room several times. In the past few months as she has matured, his advances have been getting stronger and stronger and she had no choice but to stay away.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From Downfront 2:

Did this Diva pull a fast one? A slap heard around the world is probably worth millions in tickets!

From CDAN:

This B list celebrity has been known for his music and his women and his substance abuse issues. None of that is really blind item worthy, but the fact that he did drugs with a teen who later overdosed has had some very big consequences.

From CDAN:

The Uncle

Everyone thinks this this C list celebrity with A list name recognition has reunited with someone from their past because of want. It is because of need. For the past year and a half she has been fighting off her uncle. The uncle would just take her out to go shopping, and then would kiss her and hug her at the end of the day. That progressed to taking her to lunch and holding her hand during it or taking her shopping for bras. They have gone to dinner and he even had her spend the night at a hotel room several times. In the past few months as she has matured, his advances have been getting stronger and stronger and she had no choice but to stay away.

#1: Mrs. Carter. It was all a publicity stunt huh?

#2: Amanda Woodward's ex did drugs with the boss's daughter and now he's out of the band.

#3: :( Gross and sad blind. However clearly this is the King of Pop's daughter suddenly moving in with her mother.
This discussion has been closed.