Options

Why is Christopher now loved on this forum ?

AQ1993AQ1993 Posts: 345
Forum Member
Really ? What is going on, never thought I'd see the day.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, no he isn't.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I always liked him. Seeing Louis make a dig about the possibility of a shirtless Christopher as a figure of ridicule has probably got a lot of people's backs up. Louis of course being a male Adonis and not an overweight ageing clown with a reliance on Regaine, hairplugs, teeth bleaching and botox.
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    I will hold up my hands and admit to liking Chris I saw him at his audition. At the audition the judges Louie,Tulisa, Gary and Geri all stood up plus the whole of the Echo Arena stood up when he had finished. Louie said he was the best one of the day and Tulisa raved about him and wanted to know where he had been all these years.
    These 2 now take any chance they can get to slag him off ....Heres his audition you dont have to listen to him just listen to what Louie and Tulisa say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1T9-I3wx8I
  • Options
    lkherelkhere Posts: 1,035
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he's not but people are getting pissed off with the blatant witch hunt against him just cos he's not one of the chosen ones they want to get to the final...
    I can't stand his emotionless singing but even I'm not happy in what they are doing the news story today is just unbelievable :(
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Because fake or not he is the best singer left and is far more likeable than Louis and Tulisa.
  • Options
    icequeenicequeen Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No I think people see the bullying of him and the manipulation in the show and dont like that. I dont think that people on here love him. I wouldnt buy his stuff. In fact I still dont like him but I dont like whats being done. Cant speak for others though......
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AQ1993 wrote: »

I think you miss the point. It isn't that he is loved, it is that people don't like to see someone treated so unfairly.

The guy entered a singing competition because he can sing. He hasn't murdered anyone. All the nasty inuendo and blatant allegations, without any evidence, brings out the best in many people, as opposed to the worst in others.

Vote or don't vote for the guy - just don't throw false allegations.
  • Options
    I'm-a-painI'm-a-pain Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I haven't liked him from the start, there's something about his voice that just irritates me.

However, I, too, am getting a little uncomfortable with the judges' comments, even though I sometimes agree with them, but that still wouldn't EVER make me vote for him. :p

xx
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    LouisFelch wrote: »
    I always liked him. Seeing Louis make a dig about the possibility of a shirtless Christopher as a figure of ridicule has probably got a lot of people's backs up. Louis of course being a male Adonis and not an overweight ageing clown with a reliance on Regaine, hairplugs, teeth bleaching and botox.

LOL nicely said

i'm not a fan of chris, but i'm not a fan of any of them

i just cant stand the hate he's getting, just for singing on a tv show.
  • Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    I hope to god some of them are being sarcastic some of the things they're saying about him :o
  • Options
    Lewis26Lewis26 Posts: 1,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate him and still do but this is such a shite year that watching the show dye on its arse everyweek is now more fun than when it was good. Baloney getting through and winning would be the funniest result ever and watching the producers sabotage him is hilarious.

VOTE ORANGE
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He has never been my cup of tea since week one.

However having said that, he is not the worst singer on the show either. Some people will judge him purely on his personality or lack of it even but im not one of them. Is he guilty of being dated and old fashioned? absolutely. Could he be putting on some great big act for sympathy? absolutely of course he can.

Does that give the show the right to treat him the way they do? NO
    Should he be getting constantly slaughtered in the press NO, he has to leave that show at some point and go on with life and mud sticks.

There should be a line drawn by the show and it should never go where it has went with Christopher.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We will all be holding hands and making daisy chains while dancing to one of Christophers songs soon, wait and see lol :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daisybelle wrote: »
    We will all be holding hands and making daisy chains while dancing to one of Christophers songs soon, wait and see lol :rolleyes:

It'll be the biggest thing since Bohemian Rhapsody, Candle in the Wind (Diana version), Vogue, the Ketchup Song and sundry other iconic ditties.
  • Options
    SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is the worst winner X Factor could ask for... so now he must win.
  • Options
    cantoscantos Posts: 7,368
    Forum Member
    I would not normally care less about him, but the judges attitude towards him has made me want him to win.
  • Options
    JonDoeJonDoe Posts: 31,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think someone very very wealthy has decided to derail the show.

It's how you'd do it if money were no object. Hire a few thousand mediocre singers to flood the auditions, with a bit of luck you get one through to a wildcard vote, then block vote all the way to the final.

The best acts go out, judges are forced to defend the indefensible, an unmarketable winner, X Factor's credibility in tatters, job done.
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    icequeen wrote: »
    No I think people see the bullying of him and the manipulation in the show and dont like that. I dont think that people on here love him. I wouldnt buy his stuff. In fact I still dont like him but I dont like whats being done. Cant speak for others though......

You pretty much said it for me. Would add, the more this goes on the more I think this is being engineered by Syco to get attention for the failing show and to get more people to vote. Suspect it's not just Audience figures that are down this year.
  • Options
    itunesfestival2itunesfestival2 Posts: 862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As much as it is unfair- at the end of the day we see celebs getting humiliated and hated in the press and we're not complaining about them. And then SUDDENLY we all care about this one guy despite getting as much crap as any other celeb would. At the end of the day, if he does win he's gotta get used to this hate and it's a SINGING competition, not a 'Who do I feel most sorry for' competition really. If you genuinely want chris to win for talent, then I respect that. But if you're voting for sympathy or to hate on the x factor- remember its a talent show, judge on talent- not sympathy. Surely that's fair?
  • Options
    delzdelz Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LaineyT wrote: »
    I will hold up my hands and admit to liking Chris I saw him at his audition. At the audition the judges Louie,Tulisa, Gary and Geri all stood up plus the whole of the Echo Arena stood up when he had finished. Louie said he was the best one of the day and Tulisa raved about him and wanted to know where he had been all these years.
    These 2 now take any chance they can get to slag him off ....Heres his audition you dont have to listen to him just listen to what Louie and Tulisa say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1T9-I3wx8I

His audition (apart from the bulssheet shaking) was good, he actually sung with passion rather than the robotic dire he has sang in the live shows.
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because Tulisa hates him and this forum is just anti Tulisa and disagrees with everything she does.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not by me he's not. I can't wait to be rid of the tangoed turd.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's not loved by any means at all. I think a lot of people are finding the way he's being treated by the other judges and the production team a bit nasty and unfair.
  • Options
    tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    AQ1993 wrote: »

He has just ridden around the bottom of that parabolic curve that happens to many celebrities or public figures. They start at one side, and are often derided and disliked, for being smug, smarmy, above their station or whatever. They decline in popularity until they bottom out at saturation point, before everybody starts rooting for this plucky underdog and he starts on that ascension to popularity, and ultimately glorious victory and adulation.
  • Options
    oxygenjjoxygenjj Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bebop wrote: »
    He's not loved by any means at all. I think a lot of people are finding the way he's being treated by the other judges and the production team a bit nasty and unfair.

The most common post on here

" don't like chris but dislike the way he's been treated etc "