Marilyn Monroe 'murder' or murder?

pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
Forum Member
Anyone here heard of the new book, The Murder of Marilyn Monroe: Case Closed, which goes into quite a bit of believable and convincing detail showing that in all likelihood Monroe was murdered? As a rule I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this one has not just a ring of truth about it but a huge clang. We now know that the Kennedy brothers were far from squeaky clean, but this casts a whole new light about what they were up to.

Comments

• dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Murder', murder or 'Therrre's bin a murrrrrr-der'!?

Seriously, it wouldn't surprise me if she was done in. I read about the 'Kennedy involvement' theory years ago and it does have some merit. Don't think we will truly ever know 'as fact' though.
  • muddipawsmuddipaws Posts: 3,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a difficult one as these guys were smart and ruthless, bobby was the brains behind JFK. They probably took advantage of a woman who was fragile of mind and took the opportunity to fake her suicide in an attempt to kill her or she did take her own life due to her mental state of mind. There were way too many people in the know and not one person has come forward with any form of explanation, all parties are now dead. I can't be live however for one minute there are no FBI files with the exact truth, and if believe they are being withheld due to the implications, possibly that of JFK and RJK
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus wept...

The woman was a hot mess for a long time, long before she had an 'affair' with JFK (Which if you did your research, you'll find she was no different to any other notch on his bedpost. Once the chase was over for JFK, he wasn't interested)

She self-medicated to the point where her body couldn't handle it.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she accidentally overdosed. Although, someone probably did clear up a bit afterwards with regards to personal information and that's where the conspiracy theory springs from.
  • FlannoFlanno Posts: 1,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she accidentally overdosed. Although, someone probably did clear up a bit afterwards with regards to personal information and that's where the conspiracy theory springs from.

Agree with the accidental overdose. Her death was definitely not suicide as no such note was found at the scene. This latest theory about Marilyn being murdered to shut her up over the alleged affair with J F Kennedy gets more ridiculous.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Murder of Marilyn Monroe: Case Closed

LOL.
    You gotta love it.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Anyone here heard of the new book, The Murder of Marilyn Monroe: Case Closed, which goes into quite a bit of believable and convincing detail showing that in all likelihood Monroe was murdered? As a rule I'm not one for conspiracy theories but this one has not just a ring of truth about it but a huge clang. We now know that the Kennedy brothers were far from squeaky clean, but this casts a whole new light about what they were up to.

IMO she had a habit of taking too many pills and had a couple of close calls already where luckily she'd been found in time and brought round. I think that she was starting to mouth off and get a little loose lipped about the way the Kennedys had both treated her, threatening to go to the press about what they were really like, then took more pills than was strictly necessary and accidentally overdosed, but was found in time.... and then allowed to die. All IMO of course, but murder all the same.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    I don't know why everyone thinks murder.... she was a train wreck years before her death
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I don't know why everyone thinks murder.... she was a train wreck years before her death

Wouldnt that line of thinking make it easy to murder people with mental or emotional problems?

The reason why so many people think this is in numerous well researched.books.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There certainly seems to be a lot of smoke. But how much of it was actually murder or just the sequence of events that pushed her over an edge.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

Well, it has to be said that even though she was, or might have been, a train wreck, that would have no bearing either way on whether her death was accidental, suicide or murder.

According to the book one of two paramedics who showed up (one has never spoken of the death) said that he saw none of the signs usually found with an overdoes e.g. vomit. She was still alive when he and his colleague attended and they had stabilised her and rigged up a breathing tube. Then her psychiatrist turned up (a qualified doctor), pulled rank, said he was taking over, had them dismantle the breathing tube and then he injected her directly into her heart with something.

Apparently, he was also shagging her and Robert Kennedy blackmailed him into doing what he did. The theory is that JFK sent Bobby to LA where he always stayed with his brother-in-law Peter Lawford (another source of what supposedly happened) to sort out the Marilyn problem. She thought he would divorce Jackie and marry her and didn't take it well at all when JFK ended it all. She claimed she had recorded details of their affair in a 'little red diary' and Bobby and two bodyguards from the LAPD turned up, and one injected her with a knock-out drug. They then set about hunting for the diary (Monroe had threatened to call a press conference the following Monday to reveal all). When she came to rather faster than they imagined she would, the gave her an enema of crushed-up sleeping pills, which knocked her out further.

Finally, after the still couldn't find the diary, they left. Monroe's dog began barking incessantly and her housekeeper and the housekeeper's son came round to see what was going on and called an ambulance. The paramedics were doing their work when the Dr Raplph Greenson, her shrink who was also shagging her, turned up and did what he did (according to the paramedic who spoke about it).

Monroe's body was finally moved to her bedroom to make the story of a suicide fit.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she was murdered, too, but by who, I have no idea. I do think her housekeeper was involved - when the police had arrived she had just put the washing machine on.. When her employer was laying there dead? This may have been to cover up an enema which she regularly gave to Marilyn.

According to her ex husband Joe DiMaggio she was in good spirits before she died and was making plans for the future. I think there is a Kennedy element to the murder,, but whether they ordered it directly (or even witnessed it) we will never know.
  • 777Eilidh777Eilidh Posts: 603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was murder too but by whom? I believe she was also pregnant
  • StandByMe89StandByMe89 Posts: 550
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stay away from books about the Kennedy's and Marilyn. It's all nonsense. The ultimate biography of Marilyn's is by Donald Spoto. He didn't go for the typical 'Kennedy' headline grabber (which is total fabrication) he went through documented proof, and real honest stories. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACan6uXpWk <-- interview with Donald.

Marilyn was killed by Dr. Ralph Greenson & her house keeper Eunice Murray. Marilyn died the night of the 4th, and the police weren't called til 4am on the 5th. Eunice was washing the bedding in the middle of the night, she and Ralph had spent the time since Marilyn died, to the time when the police arrived, making the scene look like a suicide rather than what it was... an enema of chloral hydrate which mixed with her Nembutal. The enema was given to Marilyn by Eunice & Ralph Greenson. Ralph was Marilyn's psychiatrist, and he was too involved in Marilyn's life and Marilyn had really had enough of him and Eunice. Dr Ralph Greenson was a troubled man to be quite frank. Eunice was there to keep an eye on MM for his sake too. Ralph Greenson even lost his wick and punched Marilyn in the nose May/June 1962. They claimed it was a fall, but it was not. Marilyn's x-ray was at Juliens auction, her nose was not broken but she missed a few days of work (Something's Got to Give).

Whether it was murder or not, who is to say? But it was definitely manslaughter. It could have been a terrible accident, but it was rearranged to save face. Kind of like what Dr. Murray tried to do with Michael Jackson, hiding things instead of trying to get help because he knew he was in trouble. But in Greenson's case, he got away with it.

This Kennedy garbage is just that. Marilyn was NOT their plaything. There is proof that she was back with DiMaggio during the summer of 1962, and was set to be remarried. There was a note to Joe in her bedroom at the time of death too. She was not broken hearted over Kennedy, he was not a big romance, they met at a party a couple of time and could have slept together once. Marilyn's legacy has been tarnished, Norman Mailer's book started off this garbage of her being with the mob and the Kennedy's. It's total lies.
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »
    'Murder', murder or 'Therrre's bin a murrrrrr-der'!?.
    he's hit the Taggart there
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stay away from books about the Kennedy's and Marilyn. It's all nonsense. The ultimate biography of Marilyn's is by Donald Spoto. He didn't go for the typical 'Kennedy' headline grabber (which is total fabrication) he went through documented proof, and real honest stories. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BACan6uXpWk <-- interview with Donald.

Marilyn was killed by Dr. Ralph Greenson & her house keeper Eunice Murray. Marilyn died the night of the 4th, and the police weren't called til 4am on the 5th. Eunice was washing the bedding in the middle of the night, she and Ralph had spent the time since Marilyn died, to the time when the police arrived, making the scene look like a suicide rather than what it was... an enema of chloral hydrate which mixed with her Nembutal. The enema was given to Marilyn by Eunice & Ralph Greenson. Ralph was Marilyn's psychiatrist, and he was too involved in Marilyn's life and Marilyn had really had enough of him and Eunice. Dr Ralph Greenson was a troubled man to be quite frank. Eunice was there to keep an eye on MM for his sake too. Ralph Greenson even lost his wick and punched Marilyn in the nose May/June 1962. They claimed it was a fall, but it was not. Marilyn's x-ray was at Juliens auction, her nose was not broken but she missed a few days of work (Something's Got to Give).

Whether it was murder or not, who is to say? But it was definitely manslaughter. It could have been a terrible accident, but it was rearranged to save face. Kind of like what Dr. Murray tried to do with Michael Jackson, hiding things instead of trying to get help because he knew he was in trouble. But in Greenson's case, he got away with it.

This Kennedy garbage is just that. Marilyn was NOT their plaything. There is proof that she was back with DiMaggio during the summer of 1962, and was set to be remarried. There was a note to Joe in her bedroom at the time of death too. She was not broken hearted over Kennedy, he was not a big romance, they met at a party a couple of time and could have slept together once. Marilyn's legacy has been tarnished, Norman Mailer's book started off this garbage of her being with the mob and the Kennedy's. It's total lies.

I agree with that. I think they probably did have a brief fling back in the 50s, at one of those Hollywood parties that Kennedy liked to attend. It didn't mean anything more than that. The guy was a womanizer. I doubt she even personally knew Robert Kennedy.

Also, as already mentioned she'd accidentally overdosed a few times before and had been saved in time. She had a habit of forgetting how many pills she'd taken. I think the last one shortly before she died was at the Cal Neva Lodge, but again someone found her in time. Unfortunately, I believe her luck finally ran out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it was murder in the sense of lots of doctors giving her lots of prescriptions over the years which gradually built up into a situation where her body couldn't take any more. Much like Anna Nicole Smith and to an extent MJ (in terms of the endless prescriptions at least). Unethical doctors, encouraged by the star system.

Marilyn was treated appallingly by many of the men in her life, but I don't think there was any big plot to kill her. The Kennedys wouldn't risk doing such a thing - they would've lost everything and Marilyn had friends who had friends (such as Sinatra). No one else would risk it because she knew the Kennedys. All too high profile, all too much to lose.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marilyn was killed by Dr. Ralph Greenson & her house keeper Eunice Murray. Marilyn died the night of the 4th, and the police weren't called til 4am on the 5th.

Yeah I suppose that's probably the more likely scenario.. tragic accident covered up to protect everyone involved.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It makes a lot of sense
  • andy1231andy1231 Posts: 5,100
    Forum Member

Not wishing to start an argument but there is loads of evidence to show that she had affairs with both of the brothers. In the day and days before she died she had telephoned the White House several times in an attempt to speak to Bobby, the brother in law Lawford, had been seen to visit her house, apparently in an attempt to get her to "back off". There was even a witness who swore that he had seen both Lawford and Bobby at her house the day she died. I have no doubt that she was "done in" either deliberately or accidently and that her house keeper was heavily involved.
    A private eye called Fred Otish admitted that he had hidden wire taps all over her house and that he had evidence that both Kennedys had affairs with her. The FBI also had wire taps and evidence connecting her with the Kennedys.
    Many years later her house was bought by another actress and when she called in builders to refurbish the whole house, they found miles of old wire taps.
    At the end of the day you have to make your own mind up about the tragic end of M.M.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere that it was related to the Illuminati, but hat could be a load of rubbish.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    andy1231 wrote: »

Not wishing to start an argument but there is loads of evidence to show that she had affairs with both of the brothers. In the day and days before she died she had telephoned the White House several times in an attempt to speak to Bobby, the brother in law Lawford, had been seen to visit her house, apparently in an attempt to get her to "back off". There was even a witness who swore that he had seen both Lawford and Bobby at her house the day she died. I have no doubt that she was "done in" either deliberately or accidently and that her house keeper was heavily involved.
    A private eye called Fred Otish admitted that he had hidden wire taps all over her house and that he had evidence that both Kennedys had affairs with her. The FBI also had wire taps and evidence connecting her with the Kennedys.
    Many years later her house was bought by another actress and when she called in builders to refurbish the whole house, they found miles of old wire taps.
    At the end of the day you have to make your own mind up about the tragic end of M.M.

Great post, Andy.

Just after Marilyn died, her manager - Pat Newcomb, and her housekeeper - Eunice Murray were both spirited away to the Kennedy compound and given jobs there.

I still think she was 'allowed' to die. IMO she wasn't dead when she was found, having accidentally overdosed yet again, but was allowed to pass away because it suited people to have someone who was such a loose cannon out of the way.
  • duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are lots of little things that dont sit right. Whether they can be explained is another matter.

She is supposed to have taken tablets but there was no residue in her stomach and no water or glass in the locked bedroom. How could anyone take that amount of tablets and have no residue without a drink? Another theory self inflicted enema but again no equipment or method to do that in her room. Her housekeeper did a washing in the middle of the night. Now all of this could've been done to protect Marilyn's reputation but that was already shot to hell or it could've been done to cover up helping her die.

The weekend before she died she was in Cal Neva with Sinatra and some mafia mobsters. It's alleged she was drugged and abused, photos taken to blackmail her into keeping her mouth shut.. Di Maggio never spoke to Sinatra again after that weekend and banned him from her funeral so something certainly happened that upset both Monroe and Di Maggio. Did that drive her to kill herself or did others help her along when she didn't? Anyone believing that forces wouldn't take extreme measures to silence or discredit someone then read about Jeane Seberg or Dorothy Kilgallen. Various government organisations carried out quite abhorrent practices in those days. Sadly I think Monroe was murdered or at least assisted in dying.
  • evie71evie71 Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Well, it has to be said that even though she was, or might have been, a train wreck, that would have no bearing either way on whether her death was accidental, suicide or murder.

According to the book one of two paramedics who showed up (one has never spoken of the death) said that he saw none of the signs usually found with an overdoes e.g. vomit. She was still alive when he and his colleague attended and they had stabilised her and rigged up a breathing tube. Then her psychiatrist turned up (a qualified doctor), pulled rank, said he was taking over, had them dismantle the breathing tube and then he injected her directly into her heart with something.

Apparently, he was also shagging her and Robert Kennedy blackmailed him into doing what he did. The theory is that JFK sent Bobby to LA where he always stayed with his brother-in-law Peter Lawford (another source of what supposedly happened) to sort out the Marilyn problem. She thought he would divorce Jackie and marry her and didn't take it well at all when JFK ended it all. She claimed she had recorded details of their affair in a 'little red diary' and Bobby and two bodyguards from the LAPD turned up, and one injected her with a knock-out drug. They then set about hunting for the diary (Monroe had threatened to call a press conference the following Monday to reveal all). When she came to rather faster than they imagined she would, the gave her an enema of crushed-up sleeping pills, which knocked her out further.

Finally, after the still couldn't find the diary, they left. Monroe's dog began barking incessantly and her housekeeper and the housekeeper's son came round to see what was going on and called an ambulance. The paramedics were doing their work when the Dr Raplph Greenson, her shrink who was also shagging her, turned up and did what he did (according to the paramedic who spoke about it).

Monroe's body was finally moved to her bedroom to make the story of a suicide fit.

Not this agian! This is the same old story which has been going round and around for decades. It's a load of old tosh. MM had been mentally ill for years. In and out out of institutions, several failed suicide attempts and countless verbal threats to kill herself . She just took one pill to many.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    I read somewhere that it was related to the Illuminati, but hat could be a load of rubbish.

'Could be'? The only influence the Iluminati have these days is in a small hamlet in North Wales where they, apparently, have the slate industry sown up. No one up there gets a look in without their say-so.