Options

Strictly Come Dancing...'it takes two'..chat thread.. (Part 15)

Comments

• Options
    londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    The lines open after each couple have performed once. They are frozen at some point between the end of the first show and start of the second, then re-opened after the first couple have been eliminated, with all votes being carried forward.

Thanks! :)
  • Options
    dippydancingdippydancing Posts: 9,428
    Forum Member
    aggs wrote: »
    I think Strictly is so lucky that it's 3 main presenters so obviously love the show. I'd rather have Tess/Claudia/Zoe and all their little foibles than someone who just wanted the gig because it's such a plum job.

I don't doubt that Claudia & Zoe are genuine fangirls of the show.

Maybe Tess is as well, and I would never claim to be a mind-reader and say that she isn't, but if she does love the show, she doesn't convey it very successfully.

But not everybody can be gifted communicators like C&Z, so maybe she does love it just as much as they do.
  • Options
    edy10edy10 Posts: 18,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didnt enjoy this last ITT like Ive done in the past :(:(

Goodbye Everyone and see you guys Next year ;).
  • Options
    sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cwickham wrote: »
    The lines open after each couple have performed once. They are frozen at some point between the end of the first show and start of the second, then re-opened after the first couple have been eliminated, with all votes being carried forward.

So with the online free votes,do we get to vote twice? Or just have the three to divide between the two shows?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    Anyone think that Zoe's comment about Ola's injury on Thursday was a bit strange? I know she was injured training for The Jump but it was described as a career changing injury and she may well not dance again at the same level. I thought it deserved more than Zoe's comment which came across like she had a broken a finger nail!
  • Options
    SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,774
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone think that Zoe's comment about Ola's injury on Thursday was a bit strange? I know she was injured training for The Jump but it was described as a career changing injury and she may well not dance again at the same level. I thought it deserved more than Zoe's comment which came across like she had a broken a finger nail!

Your first post - welcome ! :) I don't think anymore needed to be said about Ola and her injury. It may not be as bad as speculated about in the papers, and in any case, it was a mad decision of hers taking part in a show that could potentially damage her dancing career. Perhaps James will be spurred on to get a job now - it seems Ola brings all the money into that household don't you agree ? Sorry to be harsh if you're a fan of Ola but I don't like the Jordans !
  • Options
    holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't look as though we are going to have the post-final ITT that we had last year. :(
  • Options
    Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    It doesn't look as though we are going to have the post-final ITT that we had last year. :(
    There are going to be interviews on the red button at 10.00 pm.
  • Options
    J.RJ.R Posts: 2,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sueh21 wrote: »
    So with the online free votes,do we get to vote twice? Or just have the three to divide between the two shows?

I've been wondering that too. It dosn't say anything on the BBC site but no doubt they will tell us tonight.
  • Options
    Lesley_Ann_McArLesley_Ann_McAr Posts: 564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Channel 980 on Sky+ is the red button one and the winners party starts at 9.55pm om it.
  • Options
    CranfieldCranfield Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    Channel 980 on Sky+ is the red button one and the winners party starts at 9.55pm om it.

Sorry to appear a bit thick, but could you please elaborate.:blush:

After the main show ends at 10pm, where do we go to see the after show interviews mentioned and the winners party ?
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Welcome from me too! :D I am a Jordan fan, but I was okay with what Zoe did. I suspect the papers have made more of her injury (which apparently was a a fluke that could have happened to anyone) and although she is hurt, it's not likely to be he career changer that they made it out to be. Over the years lots of pros have had injuries and a call out on ITT like the one Ola got, or on the main show is pretty standard. Robin hurt his back which cost him his place this year and not much was made of that really. Natalie Lowe too had a broken ankle the year before - same thing.

I just appreciated Zoe mentioning her. :)
  • Options
    BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Here's hoping my visitors will go home after the live show! :D
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member

Perhaps the whole thing has been hyped up by the media and Zoe knows it is not as serious as being reported. Remember Cheryl's malaria and yet she flew to the US one week later or Amanda "nearly dying" when she gave birth to her daughter but was on the panel a few weeks later for Britain Has Talent or whatever the show was??? It seems a celeb never has a cold, has to be major darling.
  • Options
    aggsaggs Posts: 29,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

For a spur of the moment comment during another section - was it the Wardrobe it? :confused::blush: - where she'd obviously just had a memory jog I thought it did what it needed to do.
  • Options
    Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,200
    Forum Member
    He was bloody fantastic. And old when I was young.:)

For once I agree with you, I saw him at The London Palladium on the same bill as Ethel Merman in 1974, and he was hilarious, I was crying with laughter. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does anyone knows if there is a place where I can find ALL the outfits that Zoe wore on ITT during the serie ? I have a few favorites that I want to purchase but I dont know exactly where to find them :blush::blush::confused:
  • Options
    Smokeychan1Smokeychan1 Posts: 12,200
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    edy10 wrote: »
    Does anyone knows if there is a place where I can find ALL the outfits that Zoe wore on ITT during the serie ? I have a few favorites that I want to purchase but I dont know exactly where to find them :blush::blush::confused:

Not all of them no. Someone linked to the Spotted.tv site though, if you haven't already seen it - http://www.spotted.tv/personality/zoe-ball-2/
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not all of them no. Someone linked to the Spotted.tv site though, if you haven't already seen it - http://www.spotted.tv/personality/zoe-ball-2/

thank you so much :)
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This deserves a bump since its back tomorrow at 6:30 on BBC 2
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wooop wooop :D. Excited it's back :)

Does anyone knows who we have on the show tomorrow ?
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looking forward to this starting tonight and we get an hours show on fridays this series

:):):)
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Zoe Ball @ZoeTheBall 60m60 minutes ago

We're back BOOM #ItTakesTwo 6.30 @BBCTwo with @theJeremyVine @Iwanrunner @karen_hauer @the_karenhardy @RealNatalieLowe @The_OlaJordan

IIRC Karen Hardy's slot was hitherto on Tuesday with Craig on Monday so I wonder if they've swapped.
  • Options
    AmethyztAmethyzt Posts: 4,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ooh lovely ...... this means there are no Strictly-less tv nights from now until December 19 ........ yeah !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    Zoe Ball @ZoeTheBall 60m60 minutes ago

We're back BOOM #ItTakesTwo 6.30 @BBCTwo with @theJeremyVine @Iwanrunner @karen_hauer @the_karenhardy @RealNatalieLowe @The_OlaJordan

IIRC Karen Hardy's slot was hitherto on Tuesday with Craig on Monday so I wonder if they've swapped.

Ughhhh....not looking forward to these couples ...I'm only watching to see Karen Hardy:cool:
This discussion has been closed.