Options

ps4 city builders

mackembloke72mackembloke72 Posts: 236
Forum Member
is their any city building games ie simcity or the likes on ps4? any tips?

Comments

• Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Not that I'm aware of. There not really any simulation games on ps4 at all. Most of them them are on mobile or PC.
  • Options
    Chelsea SaintChelsea Saint Posts: 2,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is their any city building games ie simcity or the likes on ps4? *any tips?

Sim and strategy are generally the domain of the PC, although RTS/City Builder/Political Sim Tropico 5 is due for release on PS4 next month. PS3 however has a few solid strategy titles, with XCOM, RUSE and CNC Red Alert 3 being three notable entries. Ths Sims 3 is also available on last gen.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The more I see of Tropico 5 the more it appeals. In depth strategy with city building elements strongly featured, all rolling along smoothly in 1080. Yep, refreshing to see some strategy on the 4, probable pickup this one. April 24 launch.
  • Options
    mackembloke72mackembloke72 Posts: 236
    Forum Member
    thank you..tropico 5 it is then ;)
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    The more I see of Tropico 5 the more it appeals. In depth strategy with city building elements strongly featured, all rolling along smoothly in 1080. Yep, refreshing to see some strategy on the 4, probable pickup this one. April 24 launch.

I'd heard the name but didn't know it was a city building game. Cheers for the info. I'll keep my eye on that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tropico 5 is currently £30 to pre-order here......

http://www.gameseek.co.uk/pd/VideoGamesn5px6bvwfm/ps4-tropico-5
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Gonna grab Tropico this week. Strong reviews, positive personal recommendations, useful price and the fact it boasts a longevity packing 'do it your way' sandbox mode being the deciding factors. Best personal new gen month yet with The Witcher 3 imminent and TGC Career dlc also due.
  • Options
    iDirtyPenguiniDirtyPenguin Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Theres a construction building game coming out for the PS4 I'm sure. Was out for the PC yonks ago.