Options

PlayStation Now

Comments

• Options
    martytartymartytarty Posts: 368
    Forum Member
    Pm'd you Hotbird, up to you if you want deadmancarl to have it :)

@GARETH197901
    If your all digital then I suppose your ps4 was screwed last week, did you try and restore licences last week then when it all occurred?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gormond wrote: »
    I just played Dead Space 3 and it seemed to work as well as it did on the PS3, no noticeable lag and i'm not on fibre broadband.

I had hoped Mass Effect was there as I might have played through it again :D

Have you tried Bioshock yet? I found slight delay in basic movements, particularly the R3 stick to pan the camera, put me off playing through it
  • Options
    fastest fingerfastest finger Posts: 12,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The next batch of games will be added next Wednesday, 13th May.

The Americans have Warhawk on their service. God I miss that game. Fingers crossed.
  • Options
    deadmancarldeadmancarl Posts: 2,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    martytarty wrote: »

@GARETH197901
    If your all digital then I suppose your ps4 was screwed last week, did you try and restore licences last week then when it all occurred?

Well I'm not going to jump through hoops for a code, so all yours Hotbird
  • Options
    gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahh so warhawk isn't there. Just read a list with it there. Guess was a USA list. Hoping batman arkham city is there as wanted to try that And was on that list.

To be honest there's not a lot there I will actually play other than try them to see them work.
  • Options
    HotbirdHotbird Posts: 10,010
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    martytarty wrote: »
    Well I'm not going to jump through hoops for a code, so all yours Hotbird

The code had already been used / was no longer valid....

But thanks anyway...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Omg. Sniper elite v2. What a crap game
  • Options
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Omg. Sniper elite v2. What a crap game

It's not a crap game imo, I loved that game when I got into it, ps now doesn't do it any justice, i tried it on ps now and it didn't feel right compared to when i played it on a ps3 console, I remember playing the demo when it first came out thinking its a bit pants, months later a guy working in game convinced me it's a great game, glad I listened to him, its far from perfect and it does have some graphical glitches but if you can look past that and get the hang of the gameplay its a real gem.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was the sound more than anything that bugged me. It's not sounding right to me.

It's an interesting concept but I'm sort of done with now until they add some game I'm interested in. Think my son might carry on playing F1 race stars though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hotbird wrote: »
    The code had already been used / was no longer valid....

But thanks anyway...

Sorry man, I reckon Sony sent out the same code I had before, infact i seem to remember reading earlier on PlayStation forums that Sony are sending out all invites again due to the issue where e-mail links were not working first time around.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warhawk! I'm playing Warhawk!

Where's my bloody remaster Sony?!?!

Anyway, Uncharted 3, Mirrors Edge, Just Cause 2, Ratchet and Clank are some of the other new titles.

Next update on 27th May.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is warhawk on the update too then ?
  • Options
    YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    I thought Warhawk was a bit shit :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Is warhawk on the update too then ?

Must've been. Didn't notice it there before. It's on the Recently Added banner on the front page, but not in that section. Found it in All Games.

Not sure if I'm not getting the full list, or if they've removed a few games to make way for the additions. Uncharted 2 seems to have gone from the list now. Still playable if you already "rented" it though.
    Yuffie wrote: »
    I thought Warhawk was a bit shit :blush:

It's not the easiest to get into, but once you master it...wow! One of my all time favourites.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Apparently some more emails went out today. Check your inbox if you're still waiting!
  • Options
    Echo1Echo1 Posts: 7,722
    Forum Member
    I'm still waiting, doubt I'll get a code due to me using my PS3 regularly still.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wash wrote: »
    I'm still waiting, doubt I'll get a code due to me using my PS3 regularly still.

My kids use my PS3 all the time and I got in eventually. There's hope for you yet.
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,396
    Forum Member
    For some reason I got a 2nd beta code (For PS4) so if anyone wants it, send me a PM.

BTW when does this beta end?
  • Options
    stefmeisterstefmeister Posts: 8,396
    Forum Member
    For some reason I got a 2nd beta code (For PS4) so if anyone wants it, send me a PM.
    Code now taken.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    God Of War 3 is among the new games added this week. Probably saved me £30. :)
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When did PS now start charging for the games on the beta?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    munta wrote: »
    When did PS now start charging for the games on the beta?

Last Wednesday
  • Options
    muntamunta Posts: 18,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last Wednesday
    Thanks. I've been working away loads so hardly got a chance to use it. And now I'm home again they start charging! Oh well.
  • Options
    SimonB79SimonB79 Posts: 3,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    IF Sony do the sensible thing and charge £10/£15 per month for unlimited PSNow access it'll be all over it like a shot cause I've enjoyed the beta immensely... Currently playing GoW & Lego Batman! :D

(Works like an absolute dream on my networking setup) ;-)
  • Options
    paulj48paulj48 Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SimonB79 wrote: »
    IF Sony do the sensible thing and charge £10/£15 per month for unlimited PSNow

Sony needs to make the price very competative now MS have announced Xbone backwards compatablilty