The Alexandra Burke Appreciation Thread (Part 14)

Comments

• drakhendrakhen Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't know what Alex texted and I doubt May7ven will say. She seemed slightly uncomfortable talking about it. At least she was complimentary about Alex's voice.
  • beastieletsgobeastieletsgo Posts: 598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a photo and I think it's almost clear it was an indecent one. No one text someone a picture of their dog at 5am, lol. Must of been a cleavage shot or something.
    At the end of the day this was at the height of the Defoe scandal.
  • Dave0893Dave0893 Posts: 13,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was a photo and I think it's almost clear it was an indecent one. No one text someone a picture of their dog at 5am, lol. Must of been a cleavage shot or something.
    At the end of the day this was at the height of the Defoe scandal.

No where did she suggest she texted her a photo, just that he recieved a text at 5am.

Stop assuming things you don't know, it was likely just a text, reason it was inappropriate being it was sent at that time to her boyfriend, might have even been flirty.
  • ukaszenkoooukaszenkooo Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    Oh wow. We are getting the third Beast Session video!
    I wonder what will it be. another cover or Ain't That Right to promote the EP a little bit more?
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member
    Dave0893 wrote: »
    No where did she suggest she texted her a photo, just that he recieved a text at 5am.

Stop assuming things you don't know, it was likely just a text, reason it was inappropriate being it was sent at that time to her boyfriend, might have even been flirty.

May7ven says 'I saw her picture' so it was either a photo or a still life drawing of Alex that she texted. Water under the bridge now but it was stupid of Alex to deny she knew anything about the song. She didn't do herself any favours in the Afrobeats circle.
  • iseloidiseloid Posts: 9,392
    Forum Member
    stargirl1 wrote: »
    May7ven says 'I saw her picture' so it was either a photo or a still life drawing of Alex that she texted. Water under the bridge now but it was stupid of Alex to deny she knew anything about the song. She didn't do herself any favours in the Afrobeats circle.

That probably expains the aggressive tweets about her trying to make her way into the Afrobeats game.

I love her talent, but she's not the most business/strategy savvy.
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    stargirl1 wrote: »

You do realise most phones use profile pics? Like you van add pictures or if they use whatsapp it's included automatically.
    Forum Member
    You do realise most phones use profile pics? Like you van add pictures or if they use whatsapp it's included automatically.

I'm sure that only comes up if the recipient adds a picture of the person in the messaging part of their phone, no? It does come up automatically on whatsapp. The point is either way is Alex clearly did something she shouldn't have.

It's funny because in her Nigerian radio interview, Alex's reaction made it seem like May7ven did something wrong. I don't get why she'd make something like this up, it would be quite far fetched.
  • stargirl1stargirl1 Posts: 5,573
    Forum Member

I can't see why her profile picture would be considered inappropriate. Whatever it was she sent she clearly didn't want it to be made public so I think k we can assume it was something that would show her in a bad light.

Is in the past and we can only hope she learned a lesson from it. Everyone makes mistakes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,330
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the new beast session out yet?
    Forum Member
    Postbox wrote: »
    Is the new beast session out yet?

Not yet.

One benefit of the Renegade video - it made the first Beast Session video views jump up by around 20 odd thousand.

Shame about the Sam Smith cover - it really did not suit her. I'd have preferred Mariah's My All tbh.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes in Marbella
  • FanFromHollandFanFromHolland Posts: 5,987
    Forum Member
    Filming the 3rd season of Ex On The Beach? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmao i was thinking new season of TOWIE

It's interesting to see she followed Jlo and Ciara's producer. I know her and Jlo's boyfriend are friends but i dont see a connection other than professionally...that could be just me trying to make something out of nothing, lol.
  • NiiiiiiikNiiiiiiik Posts: 1,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex has Deffo done her boobs 😳
  • volume3dvolume3d Posts: 846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Niiiiiiik wrote: »

I predicted this 2 years ago
    Forum Member

She did it a while back no?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iseloid wrote: »
    She did it a while back no?

Always suspected it but needed that one to one clarification by staring at the actual boobs 😭 her snapchat revealed all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any Leona fans here just did a review of her latest single

Positive one: http://thespectrumblog.weebly.com/music/single-review-leona-lewis-fire-under-my-feet

Please RT on Twitter if you enjoy guys https://twitter.com/thespectrumblog/status/601129094810574849
    Forum Member
    Always suspected it but needed that one to one clarification by staring at the actual boobs 😭 her snapchat revealed all

oh...that's what you meant haha.
    Forum Member
    She better SING!!!!

Hall of Fame:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4KD1dxIZqo
  • SoeplepelSoeplepel Posts: 24,982
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My fave of the three!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex wasn't slick enough I got a clip of the hall of fame music video it's now private on her channel
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I really like the new beast session its just i dont like the agressiveness in her voice at the end.
    Forum Member
    Alex wasn't slick enough I got a clip of the hall of fame music video it's now private on her channel

WAIT. There's a music video for it?