Angelina Jolie's Kinky S&M Pictures Emerge

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,601
Forum Member
✭✭✭
What do you think her S&M? lesbian liaisons, self-harming and cutting a lover?
Why would she cut her lover Coo?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1298406/Angelina-Jolies-dark-past-comes-haunt-kinky-S-amp-M-pictures-emerge.html

Comments

• mathertronmathertron Posts: 30,083
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooh I like lesbians, i like s&m, i like kink, sel-harm isnt really sexy or scandalous or the topic of frivolous gossip for me though :( It's shit.

I think angelina is kinda cool though, she dont give a f*ck. :)

I wouldn't be able to cut a lover I don't think, and I wouldn't wanna lover to cut me, it's a very solo and non-sexy activity.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Pictures of her today in the link) She really needs to eat a hot meal! yuck. Boney. She used to have a great figure.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 246
    Forum Member
    Things like this aren't actually revelations when it comes to some one like Angelina Jolie.

She used to wear a vile of her husbands blood around her neck so being involved in S&M and things like that are the sort of things you certainly wouldn't be surprised if she did.
  • Special K_Special K_ Posts: 6,320
    Forum Member
    Shame they didn't show any actual pictures. doh.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Couldn't give a toss really.

And if this 'tears them apart', I'll eat my hat. Only a shallow idiot would let someone doing a 'racy' (as the tabloids always seem to have to call these things) photoshoot years and years ago break up their marriage. Hmm...although we are talking about Brad Pitt.

What makes them so sure he didn't know already anyway? Do they have paparazzi inside his head?
  • goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Couldn't give a toss really.

And if this 'tears them apart', I'll eat my hat. Only a shallow idiot would let someone doing a 'racy' (as the tabloids always seem to have to call these things) photoshoot years and years ago break up their marriage. Hmm...although we are talking about Brad Pitt.

What makes them so sure he didn't know already anyway? Do they have paparazzi inside his head?

They were in his beard I expect!

I guess the magazine did not have much to print so have used that photo shoot again.I will not be rushing out to buy it I really don't know anyone that would but I guess some people will or they would not keep turning out rubbish like that?
  • SickPuppy21SickPuppy21 Posts: 4,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My type of girl.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    I wanted to see the pics :D:o
  • goonerladygoonerlady Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »
    I wanted to see the pics :D:o

Fair enough:DI just have a problem with some people that moan that Angelina or whoever are always in the media and yet still buy the mag/paper because there is some story on them.
  • RubusRooRubusRoo Posts: 10,262
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She looks like a living corpse.
  • Anika HansonAnika Hanson Posts: 15,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im sure Brad already knows about this. Her sexual antics in the past have been well known in the media for ages. Nothing new here.
  • clonmultclonmult Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RubusRoo wrote: »
    She looks like a living corpse.

Not quite, but she definitely looks older than her 35 years.