Options

Poll: Why was Andrea in the sing off?

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    They're trying to make him look as bad as they can, and it doesn't matter how good you are, you can only survive so much.

I can only think that Cowell picks all the songs, because the acts he doesn't favour seem to end up with some strange songs.

Even Ben, who is in his own category!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    Dannyb01y wrote: »
    You think a poll that gives an option of his "silly facial expressions" is a positive thing for Andrea?! The people they want you to vote for are Fleur and Ben and then the other two.

Never thought of it like that, I suppose his silly facial expression bother me more than I thought ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And the character assassination continues:

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/27/x-factor-bosses-worried-sulky-andrea-faustini-will-buckle-under-the-pressure-as-final-looms-4964452/

Poor Andrea and every other sod who enters this competition.
  • Options
    Patti-AnnPatti-Ann Posts: 22,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

https://metro.co.uk/2014/11/27/x-factor-bosses-worried-sulky-andrea-faustini-will-buckle-under-the-pressure-as-final-looms-4964452/

About the above article:

a) After the results show he was on Xtra Factor, not 'fleeing the studio'

b) They are in the X factor house, not at a hotel :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    About the above article:

He fled slowly?....The stories are pathetic, but it is blatantly obvious he is not favoured for the final. The only thing that surprises me is that Cowell and his production co have so much power to control the stories in the press. I know they threaten the press with no access to their shows if they don't play the game, but surely there must be someone willing to forego that 'privilege'? Paul's a whinger, Jay's a bully, Stevi's a fraud (only printed once the show had had enough of him), and Andrea is a diva.

Sadly, people fall for it all. Andrea and Paul should have tried out for The Voice.
  • Options
    ParnebParneb Posts: 5,676
    Forum Member
    I cannot stand the man, such a mommy's boy and totally and utterly convinced he will win X Factor.

Now his bubble has burst after landing in the bottom two he locks himself in his bedroom for 12 hours...par for the course with this spoilt brat.

Hope he leaves on Sunday.

One way air ticket to Italy.
  • Options
    Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he had sung 'I Didn't Know My Own Strength' this weekend like he did at the auditions, I believe he'd be favourite to win again.

- it's the song choices letting him down.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 227
    Forum Member

I'd bet money that Simon asked for that article to be written.
    Patti-Ann wrote: »
    About the above article:

Exactly! anyone with half a brain can see it doesn't make sense.
    If he had sung 'I Didn't Know My Own Strength' this weekend like he did at the auditions, I believe he'd be favourite to win again.

Agree again. His song choices have been fairly atrocious. I wanted him to sing The Circle of Life :(

It's appalling, some of the treatment he has been getting.
  • Options
    dia6olodia6olo Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He fled slowly?....The stories are pathetic, but it is blatantly obvious he is not favoured for the final. The only thing that surprises me is that Cowell and his production co have so much power to control the stories in the press. I know they threaten the press with no access to their shows if they don't play the game, but surely there must be someone willing to forego that 'privilege'? Paul's a whinger, Jay's a bully, Stevi's a fraud (only printed once the show had had enough of him), and Andrea is a diva.

Sadly, people fall for it all. Andrea and Paul should have tried out for The Voice.

Exactly. What makes it embarrassing is the amount of people that buy it!
  • Options
    CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Andrea at first but I just got bored of him basically. He keeps singing in the same style and has been produced badly.
  • Options
    Arthur_BArthur_B Posts: 3,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he just needs to shake things up a bit. His song choices have gotten boring and predictable. Mel did say she's going to make big changes concerning Andrea this weekend - that and a possible rebound vote, and he should be fine.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 382
    Forum Member

I agree that would have been the perfect song for him - also I still believe that he should sing part English part Italian this weekend if he does it will catapult him into the finals, for sure.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Maybe because although he has a good voice, that is it, he doesnt have the x factor as it were, imo, unlike Fleur, who for me, has it all, the X Factor. :D
  • Options
    David JamesDavid James Posts: 375
    Forum Member
    The questionairre did not have all the options, it was a very poor performance because he was struggling with his tuning. He deserved to be in the bottom 3, I would say his was the worst performance of the night. I would say a lag in voting decisions (i.e. some people stay loyal because of previous efforts) kept him off the very bottom.
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Andrea has different shades, he is not being allowed to show them.

He was the pull into the show, now he is not wanted. IMO he is being made to look repetitive.

I have no idea what will happen to him. He is sweet, but I know I would not buy his music.
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xTonix wrote: »
    Maybe because although he has a good voice, that is it, he doesnt have the x factor as it were, imo, unlike Fleur, who for me, has it all, the X Factor. :D

X Factor are X Factorily giving Fleur the extreme X Factor midas touch and the X Factor-style propaganda has been X Factoremely X Factorish as it is successfully making Fleur look like she alone has the X Factor. :D

Brainwashing is alive and kicking on 21st century Saturday night TV.

Standards have dropped.
  • Options
    Ryeboy123Ryeboy123 Posts: 1,085
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because he's dull as Dushwater
  • Options
    delzdelz Posts: 1,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    If Andrea has different shades, he is not being allowed to show them.

He was the pull into the show, now he is not wanted. IMO he is being made to look repetitive.

I have no idea what will happen to him. He is sweet, but I know I would not buy his music.

He has and hopefully will be able to show this once someone will nuture his talent rather than hinder it ;-)