Asian ChannelAsian Channel Posts: 884
Forum Member
✭✭
Just got hd and they give this big ugly slow box shame on you vm

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    Do you actually understand anything about picture quality.
    :yawn:
  • Options
    BigFoot87BigFoot87 Posts: 9,293
    Forum Member
    Just got hd and they give this big ugly slow box shame on you vm

Yes, because we all watch the box instead of the HD channels.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The SA box is big, ugly and very annoyingly slow. Unlucky you didn't get the samsung one. I've got the SA box but will be getting rid soon. I guess they just have too many working SA units to throw them all away, although it's what they deserve.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 78
    Forum Member
    :eek:
    the box might be bigger but it has a far better HD picture than the samsung.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WellyTest wrote: »
    Do you actually understand anything about picture quality.
    :yawn:

What has picture quality got to do with the box being big, ugly and slow :confused::yawn:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    This forum caters for people with VIRGIN MEDIA HD and TV services you have sky go away to your own board.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This forum caters for people with VIRGIN MEDIA HD and TV services you have sky go away to your own board.

This isn't segregation. People who have Sky can discuss VM issues in the VM board. It looks like the OP has BOTH Sky and VM TV, so what's your problem?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ill post where i like thanks. I have virgin and sky and i worked for virgin for 7 years so if i want to post on here i will.

I seem to post far more productive and helpful posts than you do :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    Ryrazzer wrote: »
    Ill post where i like thanks. I have virgin and sky and i worked for virgin for 7 years so if i want to post on here i will.

I seem to post far more productive and helpful posts than you do :rolleyes:

an ex virgin employee with Sky tells its own story don't you think? a man who knows what he's doing! :)
  • Options
    ek-ukek-uk Posts: 2,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    an ex virgin employee with Sky tells its own story don't you think? a man who knows what he's doing! :)

I know I have just posted in another thread that I don't use the derogatory term fanboy but you are one of the few posters who tests my resolve to the limit. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    ek-uk wrote: »
    I know I have just posted in another thread that I don't use the derogatory term fanboy but you are one of the few posters who tests my resolve to the limit. :)

oh I forgot it's against the law to like something... idiot...

I like Virgin too, for what it does best, BB and phone, but when it comes to Tv Sky gets my vote everytime... and before you start going on about on demand, iplayer, etc... I dont care, just like you im sat infront of a computer and can watch online if i want to... dont need it on a TV screen...
  • Options
    ek-ukek-uk Posts: 2,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh I forgot it's against the law to like something... idiot...

I like Virgin too, for what it does best, BB and phone, but when it comes to Tv Sky gets my vote everytime... and before you start going on about on demand, iplayer, etc... I dont care, just like you im sat infront of a computer and can watch online if i want to... dont need it on a TV screen...

Oh I see. I thought we were just having a joke. Now I see you you are just trying to start another Sky vs cable argument. Silly me. :)
    And I forgot it is against the law to like cable tv (and their vod) in a cable forum . Maybe they should rename the cable section into the "why I love sky forum".