Leave Aliona alone please.

Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
Forum Member
I'm fed up of people dissing Aliona and abusing her for her choreogpraphy.:mad: What would we rather see modern day choreography of which gives a fresh approach or the more traditional choreography? please don't put her down.:) BTW, Maliona are a good team, so please can we start giving them the recognition they deserve. Reckon in actual fact that they are a fantastic team. They may not make everybody feel good, but make me feel good and a lot of other people.

Comments

• StrictlyRedStrictlyRed Posts: 12,451
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't criticised Aliona, but I must say that I prefer the traditional choreography.:)
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :rolleyes:

I prefer the more traditional choreography.
    The more I see of Aliona, the less I like,
  • SideshowStuSideshowStu Posts: 11,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't criticised Aliona, but I must say that I prefer the traditional choreography.:)

Same here :)
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes:

I prefer the more traditional choreography.
    The more I see of Aliona, the less I like,

Take it your a Lilia and Camilla fan lol.:D FYI she and Jared did a brilliant job in the pro dance.:)
  • Caramel CrunchCaramel Crunch Posts: 4,744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tall Paul wrote: »
    Take it your a Lilia and Camilla fan lol.:D

I do like both of them but i'm not a mega fan of either of them & it's very petty of you to accuse all Lilia & Cam fans of disliking Aliona.

It's quite possible to admire or dislike more than one pro:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,820
    Forum Member
    I'm fed up of people dissing Aliona and abusing her for her choreogpraphy.:mad: What would we rather see modern day choreography of which gives a fresh approach or the more traditional choreography? please don't put her down.:) .

Traditional every time. She's not doing Matt any favours by alienating people with twiddly faffing*

*technicamal term
    Forum Member
    Traditional every time. She's not doing Matt any favours by alienating people with twiddly faffing*

*technicamal term

Glad we have our individual interests lol.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't keen on the humping section in the foxtrot. 'Modern' seems to mean 'do whatever the hell you like'.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This isn't a forum I would want to visit if everyone was 100% positive about everyone. Some of us are going to think she's wonderful and others think she's poop and every opinion in between. ;)
    Forum Member
    Wasn't keen on the humping section in the foxtrot. 'Modern' seems to mean 'do whatever the hell you like'.

And you live in medieval times I suppose.:) We are in th 21st Century not the 20th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Take it your a Lilia and Camilla fan lol.:D FYI she and Jared did a brilliant job in the pro dance.:)

I'm a Lilia and Aliona fan and I find your comment a bit narrow-minded if I'm honest.
    Forum Member
    x-cherry-x wrote: »
    I'm a Lilia and Aliona fan and I find your comment a bit narrow-minded if I'm honest.

I apologise then, just the way I see the world as I've got a form of autism. Take it back about Lilia.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Take it your a Lilia and Camilla fan lol.

I am a huge fan of both Lilia and Aliona
  • PawsaPawsa Posts: 459
    Forum Member
    It just annoys me that yet again Aliona and Natalie get youngish, fit partners with a good chance of winning. I know it's not their fault but it doesn't inspire me to vote for them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last year Len said she was "To much me and not enough we"
    she is better this year but not one of my favourites!
    Forum Member
    olivej wrote: »
    I am a huge fan of both Lilia and Aliona

Just me overreacting mate and getting myself in a tiswas, btw I have a form of autism. I do apologise.
    Forum Member
    number six wrote: »
    Last year Len said she was "To much me and not enough we"
    she is better this year but not one of my favourites!

Finally we agree on one thing that she is better this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I apologise then, just the way I see the world as I've got a form of autism. Take it back about Lilia.

I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to sound that horrible, I just get a bit defensive about these things.
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not either traditional or modern though. It's a spectrum, and whilst I don't mind moving towards modern takes, Aliona is (for me) too far in that direction. But just because you don't like Aliona, doesn't mean you automatically want everything to stay rigidly the way it has always been!

BTW please don't feel you have to apologise for your autism. You're entitled to see things the way you see them.
    Forum Member
    x-cherry-x wrote: »
    I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to sound that horrible, I just get a bit defensive about these things.

So do I, join the club.:)
    Forum Member
    katie_p wrote: »
    It's not either traditional or modern though. It's a spectrum, and whilst I don't mind moving towards modern takes, Aliona is (for me) too far in that direction. But just because you don't like Aliona, doesn't mean you automatically want everything to stay rigidly the way it has always been!

BTW please don't feel you have to apologise for your autism. You're entitled to see things the way you see them.

I am a fan of Aliona FYI.
  • katie_pkatie_p Posts: 10,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am a fan of Aliona FYI.
    Oh I know, I meant 'you' in a general sense. Just because a person doesn't like Aliona, doesn't mean they want everything to stay rigidly traditional. It's just they don't necessarily agree with the extent of Aliona's 'modern' touches.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And you live in medieval times I suppose.:) We are in th 21st Century not the 20th.

Medieval? The foxtrot?

It was still rubbish, so much so that I fell about laughing.
    Forum Member
    katie_p wrote: »
    Oh I know, I meant 'you' in a general sense. Just because a person doesn't like Aliona, doesn't mean they want everything to stay rigidly traditional. It's just they don't necessarily agree with the extent of Aliona's 'modern' touches.

Ok then, this weekend I mostly agreed with Craig about their QS. She is being true to her word and Matt is a very capable dancer of which Aliona is doing level best to showcase.
    Forum Member
    Medieval? The foxtrot?

It was still rubbish, so much so that I fell about laughing.

Your opinion and you are entitled to it. So what if he put an extra bit in, it's entertainment mate.