• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Epic :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He4rt wrote: »
    I don't use what i consider cheap ways to rack up kills ie. Ak74-u.

Why not? Its the best weapon on the game..why put yourself at a disadvantage?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    74u is by far the best all rounder. I normally use it if I'm stuggling. But once my confidence is up I like to bust out the MP5, AK47 and or course the Galil!!! Everyone raves about the commando but I find its Iron Sight limiting and it has a small clip.
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exclusive footage of the next COD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCyzB0CedM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Looks incredible! :D
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lol, quite well made.
  • hypervisorhypervisor Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exclusive footage of the next COD! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CyCyzB0CedM&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Looks incredible! :D

Amazing, some talented people about who need jobs:D

Looks like less bugs than black ops:D:D:D
  • He4rtHe4rt Posts: 5,379
    Forum Member
    Ataraxia wrote: »
    Why not? Its the best weapon on the game..why put yourself at a disadvantage?

I can do ok without it. I'm prestige level 4 and last time i checked i had less than 100 kills with it,most of which are from picking it up when i'm out of ammo.

I hate being killed by it,so i'd be a hypocrite if i used it.
  • Gaspanic!Gaspanic! Posts: 2,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Waste of money
  • OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaspanic! wrote: »
    Waste of money

Why? :confused:
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is getting made known on the call of duty forums, and everyone should be-aware of what this guy is up to, basicly he is usung a lag switch, watch any of his game, and you will see right away, the guy need to be banned for good

Check this guy out: Windows 89 SE
    All Time Postition around 70
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xbox i take it?
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Got this for Christmas, really enjoying it so far!

The single-player is EASILY the best one in any COD so far, absolutely action-packed with a cryptic storyline.

Online only had a few games but got into them within 15 seconds of searching - and that's on my slow connection - in comparison to MW2 which usually takes at least a minute to connect me to a game. Only level 3 so haven't created a class or any of that yet, but weapons seem fun so far.

Only given zombies a quick blast but looks just as good as World At War.

And, best feature I've noticed but as of yet not used - SPLIT-SCREEN ONLINE! :eek: Every FPS should have this as standard.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    I also got it this morning, and i'm enjoying it. The Kne Sanh bit on the hill was infuriating though (Treyarch, we're not mind readers for gods sake!). Online seems good (apart from the teenage tossrags), but i'm already sick of hearing "Enemy RC-XD has been deployed"...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ags_rule wrote: »
    Got this for Christmas, really enjoying it so far!

The single-player is EASILY the best one in any COD so far, absolutely action-packed with a cryptic storyline.

Online only had a few games but got into them within 15 seconds of searching - and that's on my slow connection - in comparison to MW2 which usually takes at least a minute to connect me to a game. Only level 3 so haven't created a class or any of that yet, but weapons seem fun so far.

Only given zombies a quick blast but looks just as good as World At War.

And, best feature I've noticed but as of yet not used - SPLIT-SCREEN ONLINE! :eek: Every FPS should have this as standard.

Sadly, no. SSMP is legalised boosting
  • TellyAddickTellyAddick Posts: 347
    Forum Member
    had a quick blast on this 2day and I noticed there are now a lot of new players online with it being christmas and all

my advice 2 everyone is 2 use Flat Jacket as ur number 1 perk
    forget ghost and hardline u woin't get any kind of killstreak going with the amount of new players using the rc-xd.
    every killstreak I got near the end of today was ended by one of them dam cars.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    had a quick blast on this 2day and I noticed there are now a lot of new players online with it being christmas and all

my advice 2 everyone is 2 use Flat Jacket as ur number 1 perk
    forget ghost and hardline u woin't get any kind of killstreak going with the amount of new players using the rc-xd.
    every killstreak I got near the end of today was ended by one of them dam cars.

rc-xd, and other kill streaks

There is away to stack your killstreaks

If you have a rc-xd, dont kill the player with it, expode a barrel, or a car, and seemingly these count toward the killstreak
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,342
    Forum Member
    Don't try to get a montage clip out of me, it's bad for your health
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drLlDO4DsDI
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,342
    Forum Member
    roland rat wrote: »
    rc-xd, and other kill streaks

There is away to stack your killstreaks

If you have a rc-xd, dont kill the player with it, expode a barrel, or a car, and seemingly these count toward the killstreak

Nothing worse than your whole team running RC and i'm the only only one running spy plane, counter spy plane, blackblird

feels bad :(
  • tommyd1258tommyd1258 Posts: 6,923
    Forum Member
    I don't understand the logic behind a couple of killstreaks.

Spy Plane, Counter-Spy Plane, Blackbird - all help you find enemies but you still have to kill them which doesn't make it too unfair, especially as you can hide from two of those with Ghost Pro and you can take two down.

Napalm and 7-killstreak chopper; these are classic killstreaks and not that unfair, you can hide from them and take them down and they only affect a small area of the map.

But; RC-XD? Especially at 2/3 kills. There's no way of hiding from them and they're very hard to destroy if they're coming up to you; sure you can use Flak Jacket but you're not immune to them with it on!

Chopper gunner, Gunship, Dogs. Why are they in the game? Dogs should not be a one-hit kill, it is just stupid, there's no way of hiding from them and when you get players with chopper and dogs it ruins the fun.

I feel like I'm ranting but this game is actually very balanced with no stopping power or juggernaut.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont really care what perks folk use. We all have the choice of using whatever we want, so its not like "not fair, he has xyz and I dont" as you can take them too.

In saying that I DO still have RC on but think I might turn it off for a while and use spy plane. The beauty of RC is in games like CTF or S&D you can send it in around the bomb or flag to take out that claymore that is bound to be there. The counter side though is that unless you are fairly close to where you plan to detonate it, the chances are you'll return from it to find yourself dead.
    Forum Member
    tommyd1258 wrote: »
    I don't understand the logic behind a couple of killstreaks.

Spy Plane, Counter-Spy Plane, Blackbird - all help you find enemies but you still have to kill them which doesn't make it too unfair, especially as you can hide from two of those with Ghost Pro and you can take two down.

Napalm and 7-killstreak chopper; these are classic killstreaks and not that unfair, you can hide from them and take them down and they only affect a small area of the map.

But; RC-XD? Especially at 2/3 kills. There's no way of hiding from them and they're very hard to destroy if they're coming up to you; sure you can use Flak Jacket but you're not immune to them with it on!

Chopper gunner, Gunship, Dogs. Why are they in the game? Dogs should not be a one-hit kill, it is just stupid, there's no way of hiding from them and when you get players with chopper and dogs it ruins the fun.

I feel like I'm ranting but this game is actually very balanced with no stopping power or juggernaut.

Dogs and Gunships are ok because they're at a level that is hard to obtain. 11 kills without killstreaks is hard to achieve. Gun ships can be taken down quickly with a well organised team, and dogs can be avoided by getting up to a area that requires ladders which most maps have at least 1 of.

Chopper gunner is powerfull but can be destoyed within seconds with the Strela. Iv'e also taken a few down with the RPG,the fact that it has a set patteren of flight makes it easier than other aircraft to hit. Ghost pro users are also ammune from it's red diamond lock on system. So i have no problem

Sam turrets are also your friend against all air kill streaks.

Valkyrie(sp?) Rockets are useless at 8 kills and nobody uses them,why would they when they can have chopper gunner,blackbirds,b-52 bombers and attack helicopters around the same killstreaks which are all more effective? Hell, the napalm strike is better and that only takes 5. They should have tested this one more,realised how poop it was and set it at around 5 kills with the choice of napalm,care package and Rockets all at 5,imo. Maybe boosting Napalm up to 6 at it's very effective in objective game types.

RC cars are a big problem with me. Iv'e taken on countless teams full of hardliner users with RC cars equipt. 2 kills and you get one which makes them seriously overpowered and should be nerfed. I agree with Gilly about uses is Search and Destroy and small objective games, but i think that if you set an RC car off and you get shot while using it,then the RC car should just shut down without expolsion,the fact that you can carry on using them while your'e dead is a piss take. I also think the time they are active is too much.

I think the ideal Killstreak layout should have been.

3:UAV
    3:Counter UAV
    4:RC-Car (+ nerfed to disable if you get killed while using)
    4:Sam Turret
    5:Care package
    5:Valkaryie (sp?) Rockets
    6:Napalm strike
    6:Sentry gun
    7:Attack Helicopter
    8:Carpet bomb
    9:Blackbird
    10:Chopper Gunner
    11:Attack Dogs
    11:Gunship
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd go for your list He4rt though I presume you carry on with Gunship etc when you die back on the ground too ?? So, maybe those things should end too, making it all more of a gamble whether you use them or not.
    Forum Member
    gillyallan wrote: »
    I'd go for your list He4rt though I presume you carry on with Gunship etc when you die back on the ground too ?? So, maybe those things should end too, making it all more of a gamble whether you use them or not.

Yeah, if you die while using any user controlled killstreak then it should end.imo
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is nothing worse (well there is I guess) than using the RC at the wrong time, finding nobody but then coming back to find yourself dead. LOL