Ali Bastian Appreciation Thread

Comments

• WiltshireMumWiltshireMum Posts: 5,591
    Forum Member
    Twitter has now gone into deep depression!!! :(:(:(
  • pennybelpennybel Posts: 5,223
    Forum Member
    Very pleased to hear Sally is a bit better Will take time Flu leaves yoi so drained she will need plenty of spoiling when fully recovered.

Goo d news about Amelie and the baby what a start to the new year.

Whatever Ali's wishes and dreams are hope they all come true.
    Forum Member
    Any progress on the whatsonstage vote?
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Jane, I think we all know why - sadly!!! :(:(

I think we need to support Ali 110% this year to let her know she has our continued support in everything she does! :):)

I agree with you there Kate on both accounts. Am sure deep down she remembers the good times from 2010 (SCD tour and esp.BTF).
    We know dancing has become a big part of her life and she said that BTF was one of the best experiences, so yes think we do know why she wants to put certain events behind her and move on. Sad to read,:( but a new year will mark a new start for Ali and hopefully she will be happy again.
    Forum Member
    With a good looking hunk in tow at the earliest opportunity!!! :):)

Maybe you should tweet her this message Kate!:p
  • IanForrestIanForrest Posts: 3,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Maybe you should tweet her this message Kate!:p

and dont forget to put my name forward Kate lmao
    Forum Member
    pennybel wrote: »
    Any progress on the whatsonstage vote?

Val voting so far

http://awards.whatsonstage.com/index.php?pg=1084
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sent quite a few of you a pm :)
    Lets hope she remembers the good times, and god forbd she doesnt come on twitter if she has a drunken night tommorow- anything could be said!

On a happier note, she has an amazing project imminantly and hopefully her personal life will be much more improved :p

And Im sure Ali would be chuffed with you ian :p lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

11.8% behind- not bad :) Getting there ;):D
    Forum Member
    Shona and Ian - I've just tweeted Ali with this:

Looking forward to seeing @alibastian in 2011 with a good looking hunk in tow at the earliest opportunity!!! ♥♥ Hope he will cheer her up! :D:D
    Forum Member
    IanForrest wrote: »
    and dont forget to put my name forward Kate lmao

Oh Ian, sure your name would be very near the top!;)
    Maybe that's what she needs right now, a few tweets from us to get her laughing again. She'll soon be busy with the play and afterwards may have time to think of meeting a young, fit hottie!;)
    Forum Member

Looking forward to seeing @alibastian in 2011 with a good looking hunk in tow at the earliest opportunity!!! ♥♥ Hope he will cheer her up! :D:D

Good on you Kate!!:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member

Hahaa! I love it! :p

Does anyone have the link to vote for WOS please? :) x
    I was also wondering is it 1 vote per laptop/phone/computer or 1 vote per a wifi network? :):) Thank you!
    Forum Member
    Zizzie97 wrote: »
    Hahaa! I love it! :p

Does anyone have the link to vote for WOS please? :) x
    I was also wondering is it 1 vote per laptop/phone/computer or 1 vote per a wifi network? :):) Thank you!

Here is the voting link Jane and sadly it is only one vote per laptop/phone/pc. It says so at the top of the voting page.

http://awards.whatsonstage.com/vote
    Forum Member
    Sparkle94 wrote: »
    11.8% behind- not bad :) Getting there ;):D

Pleased we are catching up.
    Forum Member
    Didnt realise that I have got my old computer back will have to make my mark on that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Here is the voting link Jane and sadly it is only one vote per laptop/phone/pc. It says so at the top of the voting page.

http://awards.whatsonstage.com/vote

Thank you :) x
    Forum Member
    pennybel wrote: »
    Didnt realise that I have got my old computer back will have to make my mark on that.

Yes please Val, every little helps!;)
    Just seen on another thread that you mentioned Matt Evers from DOI - is he your favourite too? Hubba hubba, he's the nearest thing I have seen to a perfect specimen!!;):p OK, will calm down now.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes please Val, every little helps!;)
    Just seen on another thread that you mentioned Matt Evers from DOI - is he your favourite too? Hubba hubba, he's the nearest thing I have seen to a perfect specimen!!;):p OK, will calm down now.;)

Hi Shona we got two i pads this week so 2 more votes Pauls just gone out for a meal at a friends so asking them to vote x
    Forum Member
    Hi Shona we got two i pads this week so 2 more votes Pauls just gone out for a meal at a friends so asking them to vote x

Think you deserve to go to these awards yourself as you really are trying everything for a win. Fingers crossed Margaret, you're a TAFF through and through.:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,371
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think you deserve to go to these awards yourself as you really are trying everything for a win. Fingers crossed Margaret, you're a TAFF through and through.:)

Thanks Shona really think they deserve to win Xx
  • katharinea0203katharinea0203 Posts: 10,768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twitter has now gone into deep depression!!! :(:(:(

And the twiiter police are making comments - so much for them being Brian & Ali fans!
    Forum Member
    An update on Sally

Sally is feeling much better tonight. She has actually got out of bed and is feeling brighter.
    Unfortunately Sam says he needs to go to work tomorrow so it looks as thought Mum and I will need to go around to her house to help her with the kids! Hopefully she is now on the mend! She might even feel well enough to post on here tomorrow.
    Forum Member
    Just saw this tweet that Ali wrote before the sad one. It made me laugh!! :D:D

New Years resolutions tweets?? Less chocolate, fairly unlikely! More fun, absobloodylutely! x
    Forum Member
    Just saw this tweet that Ali wrote before the sad one. It made me laugh!! :D:D

New Years resolutions tweets?? Less chocolate, fairly unlikely! More fun, absobloodylutely! x

At least her sense of humour is still evident.:) Being able to laugh and having the ability to laugh at yourself, will often carry you through many a situation and we know Ali has a good sense of humour and fun.:)
    Roll on the play then hopefully at the end of her time in "Verdict" she can (as Kirsten said) have a good flirt with a young, fit, gorgeous, caring hottie.:p
    Sounds as though she gets on well with Matt Lewis so reckon they will have a laugh on tour.
This discussion has been closed.