Simon Cowell is he or isn't he??? (Part 2)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's time for Louis to take her to dinner :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    allie5 wrote: »
    Surprised we havent had an onslaught of LA Smitten-abouts yet

Maybe the "Smitten" has passed :p

And, by the way, Simon is back in England.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. He's in LA.

Of course I have no source for that. But like saying he's back in England, it certainly is in the realm of possibility isn't it? :p
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TessaRae wrote: »
    Maybe the "Smitten" has passed :p

And, by the way, Simon is back in England.
    Were they ever really smitten though? They didn't look it on camera.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jujubee wrote: »
    No. He's in LA.

Of course I have no source for that. But like saying he's back in England, it certainly is in the realm of possibility isn't it? :p

He was expected back here this week. I haven't seen any evidence to say he is yet though.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How weird that he's back in London, you'd think he'd have a lot to do for AXF, wonder what he's back in London for? And wonder if Kerching will do her magical reappearing act now he's back.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to the Sun in an interview with his brother, he is back next week. But it's not like we're going to believe what tabloids say.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajar wrote: »
    According to the Sun in an interview with his brother, he is back next week. But it's not like we're going to believe what tabloids say.

Is the interview online or in todays paper? Surprised he's back so soon, i suppose he has things to sort out with ITV.
  • AbrielAbriel Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Chris Moyles was a bit cryptic today, I thought, when he asked Olly Murs if Simon ever gives him advice on his lovelife, he said it might be a bit "confusing" IIRC;)
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abriel wrote: »
    Chris Moyles was a bit cryptic today, I thought, when he asked Olly Murs if Simon ever gives him advice on his lovelife, he said it might be a bit "confusing" IIRC;)
    I heard that, I wondered if there was a hidden agenda when he asked that.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to DS today Mish will be cooking healthy meals for Simon so he can shape up for the X-factor. Do you think she has ever seen his kitchen?
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    According to DS today Mish will be cooking healthy meals for Simon so he can shape up for the X-factor. Do you think she has ever seen his kitchen?

well she certainly hasn't seen any of his 'utensils'
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »

I supsect there is an awful lot of things about Simon she has never seen much of :). Cant see her as the domesticated sort somehow anyway. He has a housekeeper anyway for that kind of thing.

Oh hang on a sec though, wasnt she "supervising" building works on the kitchen when he sodded off to Barbados at Xmas? Maybe she has gotten into it and is now intimate with a Kenwood Chef and a JML multi slicer??
  • nw0307nw0307 Posts: 10,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I supsect there is an awful lot of things about Simon she has never seen much of :). Cant see her as the domesticated sort somehow anyway. He has a housekeeper anyway for that kind of thing.

Oh hang on a sec though, wasnt she "supervising" building works on the kitchen when he sodded off to Barbados at Xmas? Maybe she has gotten into it and is now intimate with a Kenwood Chef and a JML multi slicer??

could she not just buy a rabbit like his previous girlfriends? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MICH78 wrote: »
    Is the interview online or in todays paper? Surprised he's back so soon, i suppose he has things to sort out with ITV.

here it's the Daily Star, sorry
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    here it's the Daily Star, sorry

Thanks Ajar. Tony's getting quite annoying with all these names he's pushing, particularly Paula's - i'm hoping that's just a red herring.

He's also suggesting that Si will make an announcement when he's back in London, but surely he would do that in LA?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks Ajar. Tony's getting quite annoying with all these names he's pushing, particularly Paula's - i'm hoping that's just a red herring.

He's also suggesting that Si will make an announcement when he's back in London, but surely he would do that in LA?

The Daily Star apparently quotes Tony but I can't believe he would say Simon is going to make an announcement when he is back when he himself tweeted that Simon will make the announcement in three weeks.

He also tweeted that his dream panel would be Paula, Nicole, Simon and Mottola but in the Daily Star he thinks Cheryl would be good for the job alongside a big name.

I think he knows nothing and should let Simon do the talking. I just hope Paula doesn't get the job if only because I would rather not see American Idol part 2.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Daily Star apparently quotes Tony but I can't believe he would say Simon is going to make an announcement when he is back when he himself tweeted that Simon will make the announcement in three weeks.

He also tweeted that his dream panel would be Paula, Nicole, Simon and Mottola but in the Daily Star he thinks Cheryl would be good for the job alongside a big name.

I think he knows nothing and should let Simon do the talking. I just hope Paula doesn't get the job if only because I would rather not see American Idol part 2.

I saw that too. I'm hoping that means at least one of those names is false, as i'm sure he would not 'reveal' the exact same panel as Simon has chosen. Tony tends to feed the Saula fans a lot, so i really don't expect Paula to be hired. It would make the panel far too old for the feel XF usually achieves and Si needs at least 2 stand out names after all this hype, as successful and current as possible (Usher please!) to balance out the exec types like Simon and possibly Mottola.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw that too. I'm hoping that means at least one of those names is false, as i'm sure he would not 'reveal' the exact same panel as Simon has chosen. Tony tends to feed the Saula fans a lot, so i really don't expect Paula to be hired. It would make the panel far too old for the feel XF usually achieves and Si needs at least 2 stand out names after all this hype, as successful and current as possible (Usher please!) to balance out the exec types like Simon and possibly Mottola.

I wouldn't mind Usher :), Simon should take some risks IMHO, American Idol took risks with Steven Tyler and JLo and it's working excellent.
  • ~Jane~~Jane~ Posts: 2,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does Tony annoy anyone else? Why isn't he more like Nicholas and not make a living from his 'brothers' fame?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ~Jane~ wrote: »
    Does Tony annoy anyone else? Why isn't he more like Nicholas and not make a living from his 'brothers' fame?

Yes, he does and a lot
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes he does. Isn't Simon come from quite a big family but you only ever hear the Tony guy and he's usually full of sh!te. As if Simon is going to announce in London anything about the US XF. He'd do that in the states for maximum coverage.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I read that as 'Does Tony know anyone else?' as in why does he talk about Simon so much :D

He never used to bother me, but he's given up being an author these days (even though his published books were only ever about Simon!) and now he's a 'showbiz reporter', whose stories are 95% of the time about Simon. To be fair, i dont think Si minds that much, he's good for stirring PR when needed, although i wonder if the rest of the Cowell's think as kindly. He doesn't seem to be as close to Nicholas.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Oh yes indeedy. What an odious man he is - living off Simon's fame and having no discernable career of his own. He keeps hinting he is sodding off to the US to cover X Factor out there - I wonder if he has a work permit? Not quite sure how you get one WITHOUT A JOB.

Loves to pretend he knows more than he does as well - leads the poor little Saulas on - with any luck they will hire a hit man once they find out he has been leading them a merry dance. I think he cooked his goose with Simon after he blabbed he was leaving Idol before it was official. Dont think he knows a thing anymore. More fool any US radio stations that employ him thinking he has an "inside track" to Simon. He isnt even a Cowell - they had different dads. How tragic to change your name to that of your more famous, better looking, more intelligent younger HALF brother....;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes indeedy. What an odious man he is - living off Simon's fame and having no discernable career of his own. He keeps hinting he is sodding off to the US to cover X Factor out there - I wonder if he has a work permit? Not quite sure how you get one WITHOUT A JOB.
    Loves to pretend he knows more than he does as well - leads the poor little Saulas on - with any luck they will hire a hit man once they find out he has been leading them a merry dance. I think he cooked his goose with Simon after he blabbed he was leaving Idol before it was official. Dont think he knows a thing anymore. More fool any US radio stations that employ him thinking he has an "inside track" to Simon. He isnt even a Cowell - they had different dads. How tragic to change your name to that of your more famous, better looking, more intelligent younger HALF brother....;)

Very true, i hadn't even thought about the visa issue! From what Tony has said about his own debt issues in the past, he seems to have never had a proper job, just gone down the failed author route, the ones who are always 'close' to getting published.

Blabbing about Simon leaving Idol was so unprofessional and probably caused a lot of problems with Fox.

As for messing with the Saulas, i do think he's out of order and i hope it comes back to haunt him, those girls are made of strong stuff and probably know Simon better than he does!