Options

Denise, Abi and Max.

SwanGirlSwanGirl Posts: 2,161
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I think it's pretty clear that Max suspects Abi murdered Lucy and it's possible that Abi believes her 'battering' may have led to Lucy dying. I am just wondering whether Denise suspects that her altercation with Lucy in the bedroom may have led to Lucy's death, we didn't see how nasty it got between them and when Peter confronted her last night there was a look that crossed her face, as if she was going to admit to something before Ian stepped in.

Perhaps she believes she is guilty, hence the drink problem and her personality change?

Comments

• Options
    CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone who hit her that night must have some doubt that they were responsible
  • Options
    marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi "just bumped into lucy and battered her because she's a little slapper" but she was quite sure that she didn't kill her. She just wished that she had.

Does this girl still want to be a vet?
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Abi is certain she didn't kill Lucy, I am also pretty certain that Denise doesn't think she killed her either since she was perplexed at peter calling her a bitch.

I think they both contributed.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is Abi even studying at the moment?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    maybe Bobby is lying and saw Abi battering Lucy ? she might have been alive, and Bobby finished her off ..maybe it was Abi after all :D
  • Options
    IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,323
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree OP. I reckon Denise might think she's guilty. It's convienent for both her and the Beales if she keeps quiet for the foreseeable future but if/when she cracks and "admits" to Ian, I think she'll notice something off with his reaction and that may encourage her to do some investigating.

At the moment, only Lauren and the Brannings know Lucy was killed at home. Perhaps Lauren will divulge such information to Denise when Lauren comes back.
  • Options
    marie67marie67 Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree OP. I reckon Denise might think she's guilty. It's convienent for both her and the Beales if she keeps quiet for the foreseeable future but if/when she cracks and "admits" to Ian, I think she'll notice something off with his reaction and that may encourage her to do some investigating.

At the moment, only Lauren and the Brannings know Lucy was killed at home. Perhaps Lauren will divulge such information to Denise when Lauren comes back.

there is no reason for lauren to stop investigating and obsessing at this point