Don't you love it when you flick onto BBC2 and the contestants are totally different!

princesarock12princesarock12 Posts: 1,594
Forum Member
✭✭✭
It always seems each week the candidates totally reinvent themselves in time for You're Fired!

It's funny because a part of me always thinks that as soon as they're fired they go straight to BBC2 for the after show - haha.

Sandeesh actually looks lovely tonight without the eyeliner (makes me think she never did have these :eek: eyes!)- and as long as she's quiet so to hide her man-voice.

Comments

• Finlay ReaderFinlay Reader Posts: 1,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and she actually wears egyptian cotton. lol. yes it makes me laugh
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,168
    Forum Member
    The eyes look soooo much softer. She looks a lot better!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    my lad verdict says she is still a hottie...
  • MsBehaviourMsBehaviour Posts: 5,532
    Forum Member
    I don't know about Sandeesh - Carol Vordeman looks very different. Fillers or Botox or what??? Her cheeks are immobile and rather hamster-like. :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,653
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know about Sandeesh - Carol Vordeman looks very different. Fillers or Botox or what??? Her cheeks are immobile and rather hamster-like. :eek:

Oh yes, she's been filled to the gills.
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes Carol does look as if she's had that new anti ageing treatment all the celebs are apparently getting, to make your face look more youthful by enhancing cheekbones. Madonna and Demi Moore are meant to have had it, and loads more. It doesn't suit Carol, she had nicer bone structure before! Makes me sad and disappointed, she's kind of a role model for me in some ways and I'd have loved to see her age gracefully. Ah well :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1041811/Madonna-named-ultimate-face--finally-admit-surgery.html

I think Sandeesh looked exactly the same tonight!
  • SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    I think Sandeesh looked exactly the same tonight!

Did you not notice that she had normal eye make-up instead of that awful scarey stuff she wore in the boardroom?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    Was the same for Paloma the other week. She looked the same all the way through the series, but when she was on You're Fired, she was an absolute hotty.
  • Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvia wrote: »
    Did you not notice that she had normal eye make-up instead of that awful scarey stuff she wore in the boardroom?
    Was the same for Paloma the other week. She looked the same all the way through the series, but when she was on You're Fired, she was an absolute hotty.

I genuinely thought they were both exactly as attractive on YF as they were on the show. Make up doesn't make much of a difference for me, where attractiveness is concerned.. and they're obviously going to look a bit more glam in evening wear than they do in the boardroom, when they're exhausted. Nothing had radically changed! Melissa looked a lot better on YF though, and I remember thinking Kate Walsh looked better on the actual show. She looked so sexy busting out of those office clothes..

I bet Liz is going to look a knockout if and when she's on the show though - the baps will finally be out in full force
  • floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    The episodes were filmed last winter so some of them may look a tad different or older. 12 months or so have passed by. Melissa looked a lot different, new darker hair.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,485
    Forum Member
    They're only different in appearance. Nothing changes personality-wise :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from some media training, that's quite clear on a few of them, Paloma being one
  • Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Other than the media training and calculated makeovers for the girls, they're essentially what we saw on the main programme...
  • jencojenco Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    I thought Sandeesh looked a lot different but couldn't quite work out why. I think it was the fact she had less eyeliner so didn't look like she was about to burst into tears the whole time.