Little Mix Discussion Thread - singles & upcoming debut album (Part 5)

Comments

• RayforeverRayforever Posts: 9,846
    Forum Member
    Who didnt get invited to that shoot???

At least the label seems to putting effort into this release by getting the media involved in the shoot its going to get them coverage lets just hope it stays that way when its comes round to it actually being released i hope they don't release it the same way as they did CYL
  • casualviewercasualviewer Posts: 31,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Rita Ora one of those celebs who people think is more famous than they actually are?

And definitely there seems to be more effort with this single already. Maybe they realized the CYL non effort was a mistake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,671
    Forum Member
    This HYD campaign seems to be taken very seriously, they are not even letting the extras to post backstage photos etc. and are trying to keep everything as a secret. I have a feeling this will be the 2nd US single.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Urk. I hope not, just because there are much stronger songs on the album (and they dont depend on someone else's well worn hook). However, How Ya Doin' is one of the performances they registered on ASCAP, along with Wings, Change Your Life, Pretend Its OK and Red Planet, so maybe there's still hope.

Oddly enough DNA the song was never registered for the performance.
    Forum Member
    Maybe those are the (broadcasted) performances they will do in US? ASCAP is an American thing isn't it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ASCAP is US and I think PRI is British. It may be those are registered because they are most likely to be used in ads or as underscore background music, too. I mean we've already seen that on British tv programs.

Are they finally going to say something about their US radio tour on the livestream tomorrow? No according to their track record but they're leaving in a few days, they should give some details.
    Forum Member
    nooneoo wrote: »
    This HYD campaign seems to be taken very seriously, they are not even letting the extras to post backstage photos etc. and are trying to keep everything as a secret. I have a feeling this will be the 2nd US single.

I've seen a video and a few photos posted by extras on the set they have all been on tumblr. maybe you've missed them as it moves really fast sometimes. Their tour dancers are also in HYD video
    Forum Member
    Rayforever wrote: »
    I've seen a video and a few photos posted by extras on the set they have all been on tumblr. maybe you've missed them as it moves really fast sometimes. Their tour dancers are also in HYD video

Really? I check the Little Mix tag everyday (I tend to go through all the posts till I reach the ones that I'd already read the day earlier) and the only backstage pic I've seen is the one you guys posted on here.
    Chem wrote: »

Other than this one (and the one with Jesy and Leigh-Anne with a host) I've seen no more backstage pics. If you have any can you post the links please :)
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really? I check the Little Mix tag everyday (I tend to go through all the posts till I reach the ones that I'd already read the day earlier) and the only backstage pic I've seen is the one you guys posted on here.

Other than this one (and the one with Jesy and Leigh-Anne with a host) I've seen no more backstage pics. If you have any can you post the links please :)

There was a snippet posted by some lil boy on LM Daily homepage which has now been taken out. This is where they mentionned that Justin was filming next door.
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Bieber actually makes a cameo in HYD, the buzz it's going to make will be unreal !
    Forum Member
    aldu wrote: »
    There was a snippet posted by some lil boy on LM Daily homepage which has now been taken out. This is where they mentionned that Justin was filming next door.

If you read down his tweets though he does actually say that they was setting the studio up for him and that Justin would not be there till the next day
    Forum Member

yep here is the video tbh you hardly see anything the photos he took gives more away about the set
    http://www.keek.com/!sTLsbab

Then if you go on twitter and search "little mix studio" or "little mix set" you will see some of the extras have posted pictures of themselves in their costumes
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    PJ River wrote: »
    If Bieber actually makes a cameo in HYD, the buzz it's going to make will be unreal !

i know he is not in the video, but if he played the "Boy" that LM are not calling back in the song, it would be great......a lot of Buzz..... (especially with all the crap he got/did in the UK)
  • 19921992 Posts: 4,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Buzzjack: CYL sales for the week are between this :)

33 Rihanna [Diamonds] 8,793

43 Bastille [Flaws] 6,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    35 Little Mix Change Your Life

42 Emmylou Harris/Rodney Crowell 4,077
    48 Little Mix DNA
    51 Brian McFadden 3,308

At least the album is still maintaining the 3k/week. The total should be around 278k. Change Your Life should have broken the 100k threshold this week.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chem wrote: »
    i know he is not in the video, but if he played the "Boy" that LM are not calling back in the song

If he's not in their video, how could he play anything? :confused: I'm still hoping he popped his head in (unlikely, I'm sure).

Maybe Slick Rick finally showed up?
  • aldualdu Posts: 2,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's prob why there's such a mystery surrounding that video...

Will try catching up with that twitcam tonight, hopefully we get treated with an acoustic or sumn

Oh. And the DM has caught up with the Lordan story, thankfully no mention about the dress malfunction

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2290897/Little-Mixs-Leigh-Anne-Pinnock-ditches-day-glo-sleek-LBD-date-night-footballer-boyfriend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 189
    Forum Member
    Its obvious Bieber wasnt with the girls the day of shooting but what if the team managed to get a three second scene with Bieber alone trying to call... three seconds is all I ask for LOL
  • PJ RiverPJ River Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    35 Little Mix Change Your Life

42 Emmylou Harris/Rodney Crowell 4,077
    48 Little Mix DNA
    51 Brian McFadden 3,308

At least the album is still maintaining the 3k/week. The total should be around 278k. Change Your Life should have broken the 100k threshold this week.

Albums (UK)

60 000 Silver
    100 000 Gold
    200 000 2x Gold >>>>>> DNA (278 000)
    300 000 Platinum
    400 000 4x Gold
    500 000 5x Gold
    600 000 2x Platinum

Singles (UK) 1 212 000

50 000
    100 000 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Change Your Life (101 000)
    200 000 Silver >>>>>>>> DNA (216 000)
    400 000 Gold >>>>>>>>> Cannonball (468 000) ; Wings (427 000)
    600 000 Platinum
    800 000 2x Gold
    1 000 000 5x Silver
    1 200 000 2x Platinum

Updated Figures.
    Forum Member
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    USA street team saying the girls will be in new York on the 20th too
  • davem1234davem1234 Posts: 5,451
    Forum Member
    @radiomobounce march 20 new york 5.30pm
    Forum Member
    davem1234 wrote: »
    @radiomobounce march 20 new york 5.30pm

Location given out too
    @LittleMixOffic live chat and performance in our @iHeartRadio Theater presented by PC Richard & Son on 3/20. I'm hosting!
    Forum Member
This discussion has been closed.