V Festival

Does anyone know whos playing yet

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 465
    Forum Member
    joanne01 wrote:
    Does anyone know whos playing yet

The Killers are the only ones officially confirmed I think.
  • Vic MackeyVic Mackey Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope it's a better line-up than the rubbish they came up with last year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    According to www.efestivals.co.uk which is usually pretty accurate there's Killers, Snow Patrol and ...... James!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,174
    Forum Member
    Any predictions on who'll fill the pop slot this year? I'm taking an outside bet that it'll be Kelly Clarkson, her name has been thrown about for a few festivals around the world this year.
  • InkblotInkblot Posts: 26,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Info now at http://www.vfestival.com/index.html?pid=2124 . I know I'm a bit old for this kind of thing, but Foo Fighters supported by Snow Patrol, Pink and Paolo Nuttini sounds like torture to me. I'd be a broken man by the time the Foos came on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
    Forum Member
    does any1 know what the best way to get tickets for v festival is, whether to phone or get them from a ticketwebsite, and if so can any1 suggest a good ticket website. cheers
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    does any1 know what the best way to get tickets for v festival is, whether to phone or get them from a ticketwebsite, and if so can any1 suggest a good ticket website. cheers

Find someone with a Virgin mobile. Tickets go on sale 2 days earlier to Mobile customers.
  • Dan27Dan27 Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    Im a bit suprised that the Foo's have agreed to headline.. theyve always said that Reading was the only real festival in the country, and that Glastonbury was for hippies and V festival for the upper class..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    I remember Dave Grohl saying that at Reading. :)
    But if I remember correctly the Foo's have headlined V a few times before now.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like a good lineup! For people whove been before how does it work with the different stages
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amy Winehouse is playing :( i wanted to go but at almost 70 quid for a day ticket, once u added booking fees:(
  • shandygirl1211shandygirl1211 Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vic Mackey wrote:
    Find someone with a Virgin mobile. Tickets go on sale 2 days earlier to Mobile customers.

??? news to me and I have a Virgin mobile as does my kid
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    Gnr should play :P
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ??? news to me and I have a Virgin mobile as does my kid

Had an e-mail about it, no text though which i thought was strange.
  • diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yeh happened last year with the virgin mobiles getting them early. Check out the website and see what they say.
  • diddygirldiddygirl Posts: 4,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vic Mackey wrote:
    Let's hope it's a better line-up than the rubbish they came up with last year.

Had a great time last year despite there not being LOADS I wanted to see. Well.......I think I did...so I am told anyway!