gilliedewgilliedew Posts: 7,605
    Forum Member
    But, but, but, but,

Simon likes dogs

It was all for him:cry::cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    On BGMT, when Steven asked Amanda about putting through Mexican mayhem, her and Michael look at each other like 'What the heck do we say?' And just as Michael's about to make some daft reason about variety Amanda jumps in there without defending "their decision" what so ever. This show is manipulated beyond belief. The auditions are solely to find the bonkers/naff acts to mix in with those that have been invited by the producers.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    Agree with above but she did sum the act up well! "oh darling it was rubbish!"
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    gilliedew wrote: »
    But, but, but, but,

Simon likes dogs

It was all for him:cry::cry:

No shit, the amount of time he spends with Sinitta.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agree with above but she did sum the act up well! "oh darling it was rubbish!"

And I was thinking 'weren't you laughing at how rubbish they were during the audition? But you put them through anyway?'

Course they didn't, the producers did. ;):p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,204
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    did they even see it? They were late getting back from the break.

Add to that the business where simon was more interested in the fly its almost as if the judges are so relaxed and having so much fun with each other that theyre forgetting the reason why theyre there.

The whole business with jessica, the fly and those 2 coming back late was just bizzare.

Last night it was like the show was a hinderence or getting in the way of the judges doing something else they wanted to do

Only the Hoffs mind was on the job and my respect for him as a judge grows with each show
  • Options
    Forum Member
    did they even see it? They were late getting back from the break.

Add to that the business where simon was more interested in the fly its almost as if the judges are so relaxed and having so much fun with each other that theyre forgetting the reason why theyre there.

The whole business with jessica, the fly and those 2 coming back late was just bizzare.

Last night it was like the show was a hinderence or getting in the way of the judges doing something else they wanted to do

Only the Hoffs mind was on the job and my respect for him as a judge grows with each show

This! ^^ He was the only one talking sense last night and his rant on BGMT was brilliant :D
  • Options
    tenchgirltenchgirl Posts: 11,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the whole thing has been a joke, the cracks have split wide open, those who cant see it must be deficient, its time it was axed, they peaked with diversity & subu, they wont get another so this should be the last year. I think this season has seen it on the other side of the slippery slope. Si has the states lets just end it, it might make ITV spend the money on quality programmes instead of all this kind of reality tripe.