The Matt Cardle Appreciation Thread (Part 48)

Comments

• chosenturbochosenturbo Posts: 8,832
    Forum Member
    Looks like elephant = album :D

Neil Athale ‏ @NeilAthale
    Fun in the studio with Matt Cardle and Blair Mackechon..great days

http://www.neilathale.com/

*Blair Mackichan - http://albumcredits.com/Profile/309063
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bye guys I'm out of here, been fun posting here all the time, until today that is. Thanks for the fun times :):)
    I'll see most of you on Twitter & FB. xxx :cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    foxylox wrote: »
    Bye guys I'm out of here, been fun posting here all the time, until today that is. Thanks for the fun times :):)

aw, don't let the bullies get to you :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D:D:D Who's Blair Mackechon?

According to Wiki : Blair MacKichan is a British actor, jazz musician, vocalist and songwriter.

MacKichan lives with his partner,...., in Hastings, East Sussex
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems we all go to Google in seconds lol.
    Sounds like fun and the start of something very amazing and new. Yipeee

Awww, I know I haven't spoken to you much but it's always sad to hear of good people leaving. I don't know any history but don't let whoever it is get you down. *hugs*
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Looks like elephant = album :D

http://www.neilathale.com/

*Blair Mackichan - http://albumcredits.com/Profile/309063

Obviously we don't know what's gone on today but to know that something has been happening, I feel very excited already.

Nice to see lots of big British names on those lists.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,418
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aw, don't let the bullies get to you :(

But chosen if we can't have healthy discussion without every post being removed it's not a good place to be hon. I don't call in much anymore, but don't need my words negated here either.
    Forum Member
    But chosen if we can't have healthy discussion without every post being removed it's not a good place to be hon. I don't call in much anymore, but don't need my words negated here either.

I understand - it's not pleasant :o
  • eldracttameldracttam Posts: 2,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    no filming allowed, actually :(

Nooooooo Awwww that's such a shame:cry::cry: Aw well we will just have to have a second by second "gig " review :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,985
    Forum Member
    Evening all :)
    Tweet -

:D
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Blair MacKichan is a British actor, jazz musician, vocalist and songwriter. As an actor he appeared in adverts for Oxo during the 1980s and 1990s, while as a songwriter he has written for Will Young and Lily Allen. As a musician he fronts a band named Blair and Friends.
    In the Oxo adverts, MacKichan played the oldest son of the Oxo Family, starring alongside Michael Redfern and Lynda Bellingham who played his parents. He started his musical career playing drums, then later progressed to the piano. In 1997 he fronted the house band for Channel 5's The Jack Docherty Show, a nightly chat show recorded at the Whitehall Theatre in London. MacKichan writes a lot of his own material, and won a Brit Award for the 2004 song Your Game after it became a hit for Will Young. He also co-wrote Lily Allen's 2007 hit Shame for You.[1] In addition, Blair has composed music for film and television.
    MacKichan lives with his partner, stylist Anna Richardson, in Hastings, East Sussex.[2]

And so it begins...........*happy jigs* :):):):)

So good to hear some new music news today :D

Aww don't leave Foxy :( Please pop back sometimes.

Have some posts been removed today :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Blair MacKichan is a British actor, jazz musician, vocalist and songwriter. As an actor he appeared in adverts for Oxo during the 1980s and 1990s, while as a songwriter he has written for Will Young and Lily Allen. As a musician he fronts a band named Blair and Friends.
    In the Oxo adverts, MacKichan played the oldest son of the Oxo Family, starring alongside Michael Redfern and Lynda Bellingham who played his parents. He started his musical career playing drums, then later progressed to the piano. In 1997 he fronted the house band for Channel 5's The Jack Docherty Show, a nightly chat show recorded at the Whitehall Theatre in London. MacKichan writes a lot of his own material, and won a Brit Award for the 2004 song Your Game after it became a hit for Will Young. He also co-wrote Lily Allen's 2007 hit Shame for You.[1] In addition, Blair has composed music for film and television.
    MacKichan lives with his partner, stylist Anna Richardson, in Hastings, East Sussex.[2]

And so it begins...........*happy jigs* :):):):)

Very interesting . I loved the OXO ads. You often wonder what happens to these people you never see on tv again
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ooooh Don't you leave as well :cry::cry: Had a lot of laughs reading your posts Foxy when I was hiding in them bushes:eek: Too many saying goodbye, not many left now, so quiet on here now :cry:
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tweet -

:D

Oh Matt at work I don't know who Blair is though I think I will do a spot of Wiki. ;)

Oh did not now this about Blair:

British actor, jazz musician, vocalist and songwriter.;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    eldracttam wrote: »
    Ooooh Don't you leave as well :cry::cry: Had a lot of laughs reading your posts Foxy when I was hiding in them bushes:eek: Too many saying goodbye, not many left now, so quiet on here now :cry:

I know eldrattam its difficult to keep this going however I will try. ;):D
  • piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member
    Eve :). Nice to see conf of studio time today #cooking
    Forum Member
    Eve :). Nice to see conf of studio time today #cooking

as long as it's not actual cooking (of elephants or otherwise) :p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,950
    Forum Member
    Matt Cardle ‏ @matt_cardle_uk
    Got columbo and the purple melon coming down from Essex, a little help from my friends, difficult times xx
  • Linda ShawLinda Shaw Posts: 3,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening folks. Don't know what's been going on today but it doesn't sound happy. :(
  • piebaldladypiebaldlady Posts: 5,249
    Forum Member

"cooking" of music, ingredients stage perhaps :D
    Got columbo and the purple melon coming down from Essex, a little help from my friends, difficult times xx

what the ?? calling in the troops.....music or household connections???
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

LOL ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Linda Shaw wrote: »
    Evening folks. Don't know what's been going on today but it doesn't sound happy. :(

Have I missed something then?;):D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    bluecandy5 wrote: »
    Obviously we don't know what's gone on today but to know that something has been happening, I feel very excited already.

Nice to see lots of big British names on those lists.

Same here blue something is afoot and it sound fun. ;):D
    Forum Member

hummm... any guesses as to who that might be? :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    DenJ wrote: »
    Evening all :)

So good to hear some new music news today :D

Aww don't leave Foxy :( Please pop back sometimes.

Have some posts been removed today :confused:

Hi Denj hope your ok ...........with regards removal of posts well I am not sure really................I don't think so.;):D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    hummm... any guesses as to who that might be? :)

Ohh its intriguing isn't it difficult times is what interests me though. ;):D
This discussion has been closed.